Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"You don't know him; you don't know a fucking thing about him."

"I know enough!" She regretted the words almost as soon as they left her lips as Red violently snagged her wrist. Patty never realized just how strong the head cheerleader actually was before being yanked into a girl's restroom. The redheaded undisputed queen of Maplewood High could be a terror to behold when directed towards a supposed ally or squad member.

"Look I didn't mean anything by what I said." Patty was apologetic realizing she was boxed in between Red's arms. Her bottom was pressed up against the edge of a sink while Red gripped the outer rim of that fixture.

"Let me school you bitch; turn around and face the mirror."

"Okay." She slowly turned doing her best not to overtly bump into the head cheerleader until she was looking at her own reflection in the scratched up restroom mirror.

"I like you Patty; I like you a whole lot and I think you have a bright future ahead of yourself. I mean-just look at your pretty, childish looking face and this great little prepubescent body of yours. What nice tits to offset your complete lack of hips." She winced as her nipples were pinched hard by Red. She remained silent as her breasts were mauled in the most nonsexual brutal manner. Red dug the tips of her nails into the soft flesh until she yelped.

"Red?"

"Be quiet when grown people are talking and mind your own fucking business Patricia; I know what you want little girl. You want to be popular; everybody does right?"

"Yeah." She didn't realize that she was being asked a rhetorical question until Red reached up cupping her chin from behind harshly digging her nails into tender flesh while her own perfect face framed the blonde's. Both girls stared at one another's reflections silently for a few moments.

"You are so fucking cute bitch; wouldn't you like to stay that way?"

******

He was caught up in the moment confused and light headed from the steamy sex he'd been having since the morning hours when his daughter's best friend appeared sitting at the edge of his property. His fingers dug deeply into the lush flesh of her rounded bottom while he continually speared her sex. Leslie was lying on the bed with her back arched and generous butt raised high in the air taking whatever Sheriff Reed had to offer and childishly begging for even more. She coaxed and encouraged visually and otherwise before finally sticking three fingers between her lips fellating her own digits. The middle aged lawman was two years south of fifty but prided himself on his physical conditioning honed from an active life and regular exercise but Leslie was proving up to the task. She was absolutely insatiable already making him climax four times since invading his home. A number of images ran through his mind during the tryst some of which he fought off along with the impending shame and guilt of this act.

"LEEEESSSLIE!!" Even before he'd weakly begun to cry out his impending orgasm, the curvy brunette anticipated his actions arching her back further and slamming into his pelvis. The loud slapping noise that accompanied their frenzied rutting seemed almost deafening. His vision blurred; eyesight whitened to the vanishing point as he reached the apex emptying everything across her tanned backside. He was completely winded as his fingers spread his milky glaze on her soft skin tracing the lighter areas in a lust drunk stupor.

"It's so warm and sticky; give me some more." She seemed determined to milk him dry rolling away from his syrupy grasp to envelope him in her mouth cleaning his cock like shed already done a number of times already.

"Fuck, you're going to give me a damn stroke if you keep going on like this."

"Perish the thought sheriff; we can't have that now can we daddy?" The beauty wrapped her arms around his neck slipping her tongue into his mouth. He was hard in seconds and completely euphoric luxuriating in the feel of her large tan breasts pressing into the graying hair on his chest.

"Don't call me that."

"What?"

"The daddy thing's not for me; sick fucks get off on that kind of shit."

"Anything you say daddy; you're the boss." Her fist twisted and stroked the base of his cock making him even more stiff that he already was.

"I mean it; cut it out Leslie."

"Sure daddy dearest." Her eyes narrowed as she studied his granite looking features finding some similarities with his only daughter.

"DON'T FUCK WITH ME BITCH!!" His hands were suddenly around her throat squeezing the air from her lungs for what seemed like an eternity before he relented. The strange accepting look on her face had perhaps saved the attractive teen as he realized her hands never left his cock.

"Oh god what's wrong with me?" She was breathing heavily with a wild eyed expression on her face as her heels locked in the small of his back. In moments they were one again and Leslie licked and sucked on his earlobe while slightly prodded his thrusts with the back of her heels.

"That feels so good; just fuck it until you've had enough daddy. I'm your little girl you know; sometimes I need fixing. FIX my PUSSY with your BIG, HARD COCK!!"

They continued like this for the next five minutes until he weakly came inside her before rolling over on his back. Leslie lay on her side with an arm draped across his chest as if in ownership. She planted a light kiss on his lips before snickering as she wriggled his flaccid cock in her fist. She sat up in the bed stretching her arms above her head before standing and taking stock of his bedroom. Her gaze rested on his gun belt were it had fallen when it was stripped from his waist. Leslie's features went blank for a few seconds as if in silent contemplation.

"You bastard; I hate you." Leslie snatched his weapon from its holster weighing it in her hand. She pressed the barrel against the sleeping man's skull slowly pulling the hammer back on the pistol.

******

The cousins were separated now and placed in rooms with large mirrors. Neither would speak or react to any exterior influences other than rudimentary instructions. Some people in white lab coats along with the police came in from time to time speaking with them in an official capacity. Both men had been savagely beaten a blunt object while under the influence of some drug approximation of GHB. One of the traumatized men had been coaxed into giving his name and Derrick had taken the lion's share of damage. He became inconsolable during his initial examination and it was revealed that he had a prolapsed rectum with slivers of wood and semen intermingled within.

"Now Derrick; you know we only want what's best for you so that means you need to tell us what happened to you." A doctor was using the kid gloves in an attempt to reach the wild eyed man.

"Sorry doctor but I- I can't."

"Why not Derrick?" He looked out of the corner of his eye at the deputy that was taking notes in the corner.

"Th-That would be uhm; being really bad." The doctors and the deputy exchanged glances at his curious answer.

"We won't tell anybody Derrick; uh, honest engine." Deputy Mooney added his inexperienced two cents earning glares from the medical professionals in the room.

"I-I can't help you officer; I'm just a godless pervert and I just want to be good now. I wanna be good now...WANNA BE GOOD NOW!!" Derrick broke into hysterics sobbing and violently trembling before he was mercifully sedated. Another deputy entered the room with a similar confused expression on his face.

"They found metal residue in the other guy's butthole Mooney; I'm thinking lover's spat gone way off the fucking rails."

"Well aren't you the detective Jimmy; didn't know we found your guy's semen in this chump's corn hole did you?" Both deputies shared a moment as another doctor waved them over in the hospital corridor.

"Excuse me officers; you're both gonna want to see this." He was holding some results that changed the dynamic off the budding case. Samples of both men's DNA had been run in an effort to identify them and popped up on the criminal database. Both of the cousin's genetic material had been matched to a large number of sexual assaults across three states.

"Vigilante justice?" Deputy Jimmy asked.

"I don't know and I don't give a crap; just more paperwork on the desk of Sheriff Reed." Mooney cuffed the sleeping Derrick to his hospital bed.

"You know Sheriff Reed was supposed to meet us out here; isn't like him to take a day off."

"It's just grunt work Jimmy; call it in."

Robert Lane sat in a padded room after attempting to fight off doctors trying to examine him. One orderly ended up with a broken ankle before the buff youth pastor was subdued and locked away for psychiatric evaluation. Sitting alone his damaged mind wandered back to a place he now considered hell on earth and its resident queen.

-DARKNESS-MEMORY

There was this sound; this weird disturbing sound that seemed to increase in intensity as everything came into focus. It felt like somebody had hit him with a bag of hammers; his head throbbing as that strange bleating sound increased in volume. A decrepit, foul odor assailed his nostrils so offensive that he had trouble breathing initially. He realized what the sound was as he tried to open his mouth to speak.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!"

Someone was screaming in agony and he could make out some sort of heavy labored breathing along creaking, crackling wood working in tandem with initial sounds. His own breathe came in short ragged gasps and this thick muscular frame was wracked with intense pain. It almost felt as if someone had been beating him while he was unconscious. He'd been stripped nude and appeared to be sitting inside some kind of stall. There was hay and copious amounts of manure everywhere. He quickly realized that his wrists were bound with some heavy metal shackles and struggled to simply turn his head.

Robert Lane found himself looking down the double barrel of a shotgun.

"Hello asshole; I'd like to reintroduce myself. My name is Red." The last time he laid eyes on her she was floating face down in a creek.

"Wendy?" Without warning the weapon discharged with a thunderous blast and Robert thought he was dead screaming and voiding his bowels at the same time. He quickly realized that a sizable hole had been blasted into the wooden wall adjacent to his head. There was a wooded area outside the hole that he wasn't aware of as he heard the spent rounds being discharged from the shot gun.

"That took a surprising amount of restraint Robert." She'd already reloaded before he could even consider any kind of action.

"PLUH-PLEEEEASE DON'T KILL ME WENDY; PLEASE DON'T SHOOT MY ASS DEAD!!" She rammed the barrel into his nose smashing it against his face.

"What did I tell you my fucking name was Robert?" Red put her weight behind the double barreled shotgun.

"Red?" He'd started crying and shaking profusely as he stared up at her beautiful face with its stone expression.

"That's right asshole, my fucking name is Red and I want to thank you for everything you've done for me." He was testing the bonds that were cutting into his wrists and noticed that legs were shackled as well. Robert was unprepared for the second round which exploded on the other side of his head. Robert could feel cold air rushing in from the second hole as he stared down at his exposed sex and began sobbing even louder.

"Hey shut the hell up buddy; there's something I want you to see." She motioned to his immediate right and he nervously turned his head staring at the greying, decrepit wood of the stall. There were spaces between the wood and he could make out some movement in the next cubicle. Robert realized that the strange bleating sounds were coming from this stall as he nervously placed his face closer to the wood.

"Oh no; oh fuck no..." Derrick was facing him; nude and shackled as he was half sobbing and crying.

"Yeah your eyes aren't deceiving you Robert; stand up and introduce yourself bitch." She poked him with the shotgun prompting him to stand and the true nature of his cousin's situation was revealed as he cleared the top of the stall. Derrick's face was a bloody crimson mess and he was screaming at the top of his lungs. He recognized the smiling chubby blonde that assaulted him with a bottle standing nude behind his cousin. Her massive jiggling breasts were swinging back and forth as she humped Derrick hard.

"HE-HEEEELP M-MEEEEEEE!!" Derrick reached out pleading for help from his cousin as he continued being violently pegged. There was an insane glee and laughter in April's voice as she pounded into his backdoor with wild manic abandon. Hours earlier while they were preparing for vengeance April had actually inserted a long metal screw into the end of the large dildo. She'd never really thought that it would ever be used again after Brad and stored it as a keepsake.

"OOOOHHHHH GAAAAWDDD PLEASE GET THAT FUCKING THING OUT OF MEEEEEE!!" Derrick's voice continually broke into this shrill bleating wail.

"DEEERICK; I'm trying to cum!" April pushed into him up to the hilt of her strap-on and ground her hips into his narrow backside.

"PLEEEASE STOP!!"

"Oh you want me to stop; okay Derick okay I'll stop but you know the cost right?" She'd been abusing him for hours and he knew exactly what she was talking about as he nodded his head. April shoved him forward painfully disengaging the huge black dildo from his gaped rectum. He landed face first in the dirty hay and filth turning on his side as April walked over to a wooden shelf where over a dozen beer bottles rested. There were shards and fragments of broken bottles littering the debris on the dirt floor of the stable from prior failed apology attempts.

"I-I'M RREAALLY FUCKING SORRY MUH-MA'AAAAM; PLEASE JUS-JUST...take us to the cops. Please take us-TAKE US TO JAIL!!" He was too afraid to look at her until he heard himself being interrupted by a loud burp. April quickly downed the bottle and stared at it with a disparaging look.

"You know; no matter how many of these Rolling Rock beers I drink I can't get a buzz and you still look UGLY AS FUCK!!" She immediately flung the bottle at the frightened ginger smashing it partially against the back of the stall. She followed this up with two more bottles which hit him in the shoulder and his damaged ear.

"You're doing it all wrong bitch; you need a full bottle." Red advised as she winked at the scared youth pastor in front of her. Robert tried with all of his might to wrench himself free of the shackles only succeeding in cutting up his wrists even more. Red responded by shoving the butt of the weapon into his heroic squared jawline flooring him.

"Now we talked this extensively Derrick didn't we bitch? I believe that I told you that if you were REALLY, REALLY SORRY about fucking up my girlfriend; you'd take another bottle to the head or make me cum right?" He shook his head fearfully afraid even to speak without her permission.

"Well so far we've gone through seven fucking bottles and I haven't cum once boyfriend; guess that asshole needs a little more work huh Derrick?" He shook his head crying even more cursing himself for taking the chubby blonde for granted. He believed that April would be an easy lay as did his cousin and now they were trapped.

"Speak bitch." There was no mistaking the anger in her childish sounding voice.

"Puh-Please just hit me with the bottle." Her blue eyes widened at his request along the sly smile reading on her lips.

"Really; are you serious Derrick; I mean I don't want you running up on me in the fucking woods or nothing alright bitch boy?" She'd lost it once Red had let her into the house and finally admitted to being attacked. April had repeatedly shoved her lover's baseball bat into Derrick's crotch as they drove out to the secluded spot.

"It's okay; it's what I have to do to get things square between us all; right?"

"Yeah sure baby; fucking four corners square." She tested the weight of the bottle in her hands before swinging at the top of his head and missing. The bottle struck him on the shoulder as he doubled over screaming in agony.

"Shit Derrick; missed again. Man I'm sorry about that boy; I really am but you know what that means don't you?" April could barely disguise her glee as she fingered the sex toy mounted over her cunt. In the next stall over, Robert covered his eyes as his cousin was pegged by a maniac.

"OH SHIT DERRICK; I'M CUMMING!!" April crazily laughed as the plastic nub on the inside of her strap-on brought her to climax.

"Look at me Robert; we've got some things to work out." He was trembling so hard it looked as if he were on the verge of a full blown panic attack. He found himself looking deep into Red's nearly luminescent green eyes that almost appeared to be glowing in the darkness. She slowly brought the weapon level with his face cocking the hammer back.

"Lord take me into your grace." He stammered as his cousin wailed in the next stall.

******

"Who are these bitches?"

"Prospects." Patty was nervous after her bathroom confrontation with the head cheerleader forgetting that she'd lined up some fellow students to vie for Leslie's spot on the squad until they showed up during practice.

"Your idea Patty?"

"Well we are down one person so I just thought a look at some hew meat wouldn't hurt." The athletic blonde was relentless in her social climbing and it irritated Red who hooked an arm around the smaller girl's neck. Patty rolled with the aggressive action walking away from the hopefuls.

"I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only; Leslie is coming back. Do you understand me bitch?"

"Ye-Yeah Red."

"Good girl." Red slapped Patty's cheek roughly a few times before flipping the hopefuls the bird as she hit the exit.

She didn't particularly care for the company of her peers as she sat on the steps facing the student parking lot. Red ran her fingers through her auburn mane as she stared down at a few tell-tale marks on her shapely legs. Makeup had been applied to her face and legs to hide some of the bruising from her ordeal suffered and rectified over the weekend. A few students greeted her as the entered the gymnasium and she responded automatically even though her mind was elsewhere with vivid recollection of her actions.

Derrick had been broken over and over again as her "girlfriend" April relentlessly pegged the lanky teen in one of the stalls adjacent to the one in which her ex-boyfriend Brad Tucker had met his fate. Robert was receiving the same treatment when Red suddenly had an epiphany. She leveled the shotgun at both of the frightened men offering one the opportunity to keep his life. The conditions were simple and both men wound up fighting each other for their anus.

Derrick was the smaller of the two losing quickly; immediately being taken by his stronger cousin. Red assisted with the business end of her twelve gauge demanding that the coupling continue until Robert climaxed. April almost swooned at the "pure evil" aspect of making two men "do it" all the while insisting that she made no promises about the safety of the rapists.

"I'll never be weak again Pastor Robert; thank you for showing me who I truly am."

It was a promise she intended to keep until her dying days. The beautiful misanthrope hadn't realized that she was sobbing until she was handed a tissue by a concerned underclassman.

"Thank you." The pimply nerd flushed crimson and tripped over his own feet running to class. Red bent over wrapping her arms around her knees otherwise someone else would spot her crying. Her phone began ringing and she noticed it was April calling before declining the call.

"I'm a monster." Red admitted to herself wiping her forearm across her wet cheek before returning to the gym floor.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers