Mean Girls of Maplewood Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,995 Followers

He nervously fumbled with the tablet removing it from the bag unsure if he wanted to watch more of Leslie's recorded degradation. The sudden blaring of a semi-truck's horn startled the lanky teen causing him to topple from his perch causing the tablet to break into two separate pieces. The huge wheel of the truck passed eerily close as it passed pulling into the gas station. Humbert gathered himself upset that the tablet was destroyed because he'd have the movie at home. He was wiping lose gravel and dirt from his clothing

"HUMBERT!!" Someone was yelling his name; he found a slightly familiar face staring at him from fifteen feet away. He barely remembered the chubby blonde from a brief meeting on the school bleachers some time ago. She quickly tossed a small tote bag into a nearby dumpster before regarding him.

"Yes?!!" He was instinctually cautious.

"Stay right there; I'm coming over!!" She was attractive and bubbly with a round childish looking face that he had trouble recalling. Her blonde hair was wet looking ending just above the shoulders of a chunky looking body sporting a pair of humongous breasts barely contained in a spaghetti strap tank top. The cartoonish female cat emblazoned on the front of the hot pink shirt was unintentionally animated from the jiggling cadence of her massive bosom as the blonde ran bouncing into his arms. Humbert had to catch himself almost raising a threatening fist.

"Hey, where we going for lunch?"

"Excuse me?"

"You taking me to lunch, aren't you Humbert? We're just gonna have a spontaneous date right here!!" Humbert's eyes widened as he found himself with a wealth of riches bouncing right in his face and the envious glares from many patrons of Happy's. His eyes drifted down to the ragged, skin tight jean skirt doing very little to hide her legs. She was wearing sandals as his gaze rose finding that she closed the distance uncomfortably between them.

"Do I know you?"

"You're really not that lame, are you Humbert?" The dark, eye shadow around her eyes made them stand out and almost glow. It was the only makeup she wore on her smiling visage. Humbert finally recalled their earlier meeting on the bleachers some time ago.

"Yeah, I remember you." Her smile widened as she offered her hand.

"April."

"Nice to meet you; didn't tell me you my name last time."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah; buy me food now." April pulled on his arm leading him back towards Happy's restaurant.

He couldn't help himself staring down at her butt unfairly comparing it to Leslie's ample derriere. She was over the top bubbly and manic skipping ahead before running back to drag the reluctant nerd into the restaurant. Humbert was glad for the diversion but the contents of the DVD's in his possession were burning a hole in his pocket as they grabbed a booth. The chubby blonde wasted no time ordering a table full of food while he simply watched.

"Man, you're killing me here Humbert." April blurted out staring a hole in his face.

"What?"

"I'm sitting in front of you with tits so big that I have to ACTUALLY put them on the table top and you're probably thinking about some other bitch; color me jealous."

"It's not like that." His pointed statement caught her off guard.

"Wow, I actually believe you, so what's your deal Humbert. You some kind of loner, hate-the-world type or are you a poser?"

"I guess the first; you always hang out at truck stops bumming for food or are you some kind of arty, pseudo-feminist hung up on her own huge tits?" April leaned back in her seat regarding him as she nibbled on a piece of bacon.

"I guess a little bit of both; does that bother you?"

"No, you'd have to work REALLY HARD to bother me April!" Her playful, baiting demeanor had rubbed him the wrong way. Humbert stood and tossed a few twenties on the table top before briskly walking out on April.

"WHERE YOU GOING HUMBERT?!!" Her voice crackled with raw emotion at being outright rejected. She stared for minutes even after he was gone. Her eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared for an instant before her familiar, childish smile returned.

Humbert was running as fast as his legs would carry him the minute he cleared Happy's parking lot. His heart thumped in his chest not from the exertion, but from the interaction he'd just had with this strange new girl that seemed intent on provoking him for. He'd started thinking back to the first time he met Leslie and Red and the ensuing chaos that had all but ruined his life. Remembered the mean-spirited chirpiness that preceded the blackmail and sexual assault that left him shattered. Humbert managed to make it back to his room collapsing on his bed just as his heart felt close to bursting. The shut-in had been living a nearly sedentary lifestyle and he was feeling the effects of his daily inaction. He was reminded of his situation by the lump in his cargo shorts reaching down and pulling Leslie's bribe money from his pocket staring at the crumpled envelope before tossing it aside for the DVD in his other pocket. Humber glared at the disc twirling it on his finger pondering its contents.

"Fuck it." He popped the disc into his PlayStation and waited for the disc to boot up.

*************************************************************************************

Leslie walked into the English class drawing all attention to her with little effort on her part. She had become even more popular than she already was with gossip of her exploits in the gym quickly spreading all corners of the school. Leslie was of course taking it all in spades as she scanned the room finding a familiar face in the class. Milton sat staring back at her wide eyed and nervous after being embarrassed earlier that day. Something about the pimply faced nerd stirred a nasty streak inside her as she recalled the savage manner in which he'd ripped the clothing from her body igniting a feeding frenzy that left her battered and bruised on the shower floor of the boy's locker room. She remembered the creepy expression on his face as he watched her getting fucked over and over again. It was a face she wanted to push her fist into until it was unrecognizable.

"Hey baby balls!" Milton yelped nervously when she planted her ass in his crotch. Leslie had the body of a twenty-five-year-old almost obscuring the pudgy nerd from view. Leslie's dead weight slammed down on the squawking nerd as she rolled her hips into his pelvis. The class erupted in laughter as Leslie excused herself taking a seat behind Milton.

"Uhm, sorry Milton." The laughter and ambient noise continued as he humped over the desk. A couple of the guys in the class gestured to her to come sit on their laps as the popular brunette playfully flipped them the bird. It took the teacher almost fifteen minutes to get her class under control.

Leslie, always the diligent student, took notes and recorded the teacher's lesson but found herself staring at the back of the nerd's head as she made an internal comparison between him and Humbert. A wave of emotion began to overtake Leslie as she focused on the memory of Humbert looking down at her from his window. An overwhelming sense of shame began to engulf the teen as a few of her peers took notice. Leslie quickly shook it off leaning forward in her seat mimicking the stout geek in front of her.

"Hey, Milton?" She whispered quickly becoming frustrated when he didn't answer.

"I know you hear me baby balls." She tossed a pencil on the floor next to his sneaker ratcheting up her actions by poking him in the back with her finger making him flinch as some students snickered.

"Hey Milton, you hard?" Leslie whispered getting even more of a charge out of his mute stance. She scraped a single nail down his spine catching some of the rayon material as he threw a shoulder trying to discourage his tormentor.

"Baby balls got a big ass booty." Leslie reached under the desk digging her nails into his right ass cheek. She wasn't satisfied with simple contact attempting to close her hand into a fist.

"ST-STUH-STOOOOOOOOOPPPP!!" The class exploded into laughter drawing the attention of the teacher writing a lesson plan on the black board.

"LESLIE-WHAT'S GOING ON?!!" The annoyed teacher was a substitute covering for an ailing friend who'd pulled a few strings to get her hired.

"I dropped my pencil and I just wanted Milton to pick it up for me." Some of the male students in class jeered and catcalled before being shushed by the teacher.

"Get your own pencil; STOP DISRUPTING MY CLASS!!" The rail thin thirty-two-year-old looked shaky as Leslie stood glaring in her direction before taking a half step and kneeling with her shapely legs spread apart. Milton wanted to avert his gaze from her face which was level with his thigh but found it difficult as she used his chubby leg to support her weight as she stood up. He was unprepared for her pneumatic breasts mashing into his face as she arched her back while rising. His cock was completely erect throbbing in need of attention.

"Sorry, little Milton." Leslie smiled pinching his cheek as she retook her seat to a round of applause.

A few minutes later, a small wadded up note landed on his desk sitting on the right corner until he opened it to find a crude drawing of a limp, dripping penis.

"Did you cum?" Was written under the drawing.

*************************************************************************************

"I don't feel like talking to you now." Chelsea was gathering books from her locker as Patty desperately tried to find some common ground with her angered friend. Chelsea has purposely avoided her since witnessing her mental abuse of Brad Tucker trying to decide if she wanted to continue associating with the petite blonde.

"Just give me a minute; that's all I'm asking Chel."

"No." Chelsea slammed the door of her locker with the intent of walking away when Patty suddenly snagged her wrist.

"You gonna bitch out on me because of Brad, huh?"

"You-need-to-let go of my arm Patricia!" Both girls did a slow burn before the athletic blonde withdrew her hand.

"It is about Brad, it's about fucking up a friendship and sisterhood over a piece of dick, ain't it Chel?"

"You didn't see what I saw on his face Patty; that was fucked up what you did. Fucked up-Patty and you don't have any remorse, do you?"

"I didn't do nothing to him; Red did that shit."

"Deflecting blame, are we? You're a fast learner, Red would be so proud if she were here babe."

"You were down to fuck back at the cabin bitch; don't get it twisted like you all high and mighty and shit. I can't believe you going to play that role when we're in this mess because of you Chel."

"ME?!!"

"You wanted him and I-GOT-EM for YOU CHEL; you were just dying for some of that dick so don't act like I twisted your fucking arm because you were FUCKING him too!! Shit, all I ever do is try to get us, ME, and YOU up in the game and you're always coming down on me! You're always so fucking negative when you should be getting in formation bitch!! Don't play the role Chelsea because when it comes down to it, you're just as BIG a SLUT as I am, whore!!" Patty's thin oval face was reddened with emotion, raw with indignation and anger.

"Really?" Chelsea's eyes narrowed; her face darkened as she ran her fingers through her thick brown mane of hair. She stood nearly a head taller than her friend but Patty had always been the assertive one seen as the mouthpiece of the duo. Girls have their petty jealousies of one another but this manifested itself in the petite, athletic blonde in the worst of ways. Most of Maplewood High assigned a Steinbeckian allure to their friendship that grated on Chelsea on her best days.

"You know I'm not lying; if it wasn't for me we wouldn't even be cheerleaders. Chel, you don't see the big picture here; it's all about keeping our brand up. You gotta stay in the game at all times so that when that fucking brass ring comes your way; you grab it girlfriend!" Patty sounded desperate barely realizing that she was rambling.

"Hate to bust your bubble Patricia; but we wouldn't be cheerleaders if it wasn't for me, babe. They didn't want you because Red thought you were too scrawny, but I said I wouldn't join unless they took you, too. Nobody wanted your big mouthed ass, honey." Chelsea stared back silently drilling her point into her little friend's crystal blue eyes.

"That's a lie." Patty's throat had tightened up as the corner of her eyes began to sting.

"Move, and lose my number." Chelsea's arm caught her by surprise swiping Patty to the side so that she could get to her next class.

"YOU'RE LYING, BITCH; FUCKING LYING!!" Chelsea never turned around and Patty wouldn't know that tears were streaming down her friend's face as well. She'd never intended for her best friend to learn the truth about something she prized above all else in her small world.

The weight of Chelsea's words stuck with Patty as she walked in the other direction worried to death that she'd lost her best friend. She'd always put up a front acting larger than life to hide her insecurities about a multitude of issues. Sometimes she hated Chelsea for looking the way she did, having a body that she'd yearned for. Patty worked out like a beast hoping against hope that she'd blossom into a show stopping beauty like Red, Leslie or her best friend who been blessed with a pair of hips and an ass to die for. Patty had her own charms but these were always eclipsed by the endowments of the other girls on the squad, so she dedicated herself to becoming an Alpha-female. She'd begun slowly identifying with Red until her singular obsession turned into an obsessive focus that burned itself onto her perceived character. Patty bought into it after being called "Cindy Brady" by the head cheerleader styling her blonde hair into twin ponytails and playing up her perceived Joe Pesci demeanor to the detriment of others in her immediate vicinity.

Red seemed to know what she wanted always keeping acceptance just out of her reach forcing her to try harder. Patty didn't disappoint working hard just to achieve her unofficial status as a go-between and gopher for the entitled "Queens of Maplewood High". Patty continually told herself that the duo would be a trio before long rejoicing when Red seemed to fall out with Leslie leaving a vacant spot open at her side. Leslie Kennedy wasn't her favorite person always thwarting her overtures towards Red with things culminating in the boy's shower on that fateful night of the BIG GAME. Patty had outdone herself managing to wrangle skittish members of the squad, most of the majorettes and even the flag girls into what she initially presented as a prank on Brad Tucker. Red's innate charisma and status as the resident "Apex-Predator" sealed the deal giving her boyfriend the night of his life. It was also unfortunately, the scene of her being outed nonchalantly as Leslie forced her into a submissive position between her legs for Brad Tucker's endowment. Her mouth had been used as a surrogate vagina while the other girls jeered and laughed at her predicament.

Afterwards, she's thought herself owed a turn with the handsome jock more out of spite than anything else. Chelsea had always harbored a crush on Brad so the lithe blonde was careful to frame things in a manner that made it appear that she was getting them together. Chelsea had wanted nothing to do with the prank until she was told about the chance to see Brad in all his rumored glory. Neither girl expected to find Red in a sullen mood becoming angry enough to point a pistol in their direction when asked about her reported ex-boyfriend. Fate intervened oddly enough from a punishment meted out by red herself as the girls found the broken jock sitting in the bleachers one Saturday morning. Patty ended up engineering a one-sided threesome. Brad was paying more attention to Chelsea which brought long submerged demons to the surface in a childish tantrum. Discovering Brad's "broken state" had been accidental resulting in her getting the screwing of a lifetime until he'd snapped into a nearly comatose state. Her run-in with Red convinced her that it was in both of their interests if she remained clueless about that rainy afternoon. Chelsea had initially acquiesced to her plans to lure the prolific jock into their bed only to slowly reveal that she still carried a torch for Brad Tucker later. Patty chafed at being dismissed by her friend; they were supposed to have each other's backs.

"You're lying." Patty whispered to herself.

"Hey bitch." Patty turned to find herself looking at the head cheerleader which made her heart leap into her throat.

"Hey."

"Where you been; I've been looking for you?"

"Whatever, we need to talk." Red had no concept of personal space when it came to getting something she wanted and right now, her eyes were on the athletic teen in front of her. Patty tried to hide her apprehension as Red placed a hand in the small of her back directing her down the corridor.

"We-we can't talk here?" Her voice skipped as Red continued shoving her in the direction she wanted her to go.

"Calm down Patricia; you still tripping about that thing in the bathroom?" Patty shuddered remembering how victimized she'd felt as Red threatened her about Brad Tucker.

"I'm just saying that we can talk right here, Red."

"You really are pissing yourself, aren't you?" The fiery redhead looked amused at the effect she was having on her blonde charge.

"No, I'm good; I'm just saying we can like, uh talk right here is all." Red's beautiful face broke into a wry smile as she leaned forward inches from Patty's face.

"I want to talk in private."

Patty knew it was futile trying to change Red's mind as she turned silently walking beside the taller girl until they were standing in the student parking lot beside the head cheerleader's car. Patty was clutching her books against her chest planning to use the tomes to deflect any punches that might be coming her way. Red took note of her defensive posture before reaching out slowly taking the books away from the scared girl. Patty swallowed hard as she watched Red placed the books under her arm with a predatory smile.

"Why are you so scared, whore?"

"I'm not scared, Red."

"Call me Melissa; and you are scared right now hon. You're probably thinking you could uh, block a punch or two with these fucking books, right?"

"No, Red-I mean uh, Melissa."

"Good, because I'm gonna tell you right now that if I was going to hit you; you wouldn't see it coming. I'd probably kick you in the shin and hit you with a haymaker when you bent over to grab your leg. That would at least break your fucking nose, push it in an unnatural angle; mess up that cute little face of yours, bitch." Red's green eyes pierced into her own as she averted them to other areas of the parking lot.

"Sorry."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I uhm, I don't know; I just-I'm sorry, Red." She was stammering swallowing hard under scrutiny.

"Don't be sorry; just be honest with me or I'll do something ugly to you, bitch." Red closed the distance between them slamming Patty's book on top of her car.

"You don't have to do that Melissa; it's just that you're making me nervous and you can be, um intense when you're angry."

"Who says I'm angry?"

"I-I was just speaking hypothetically, Red-uhm, Melissa; of course, you're not angry or anything and you just wanted me for something which I'm totally down for because we're teammates, right?" Patty instinctively fell back on her gift of gab as Red processed everything said.

"Calm down."

"Okay."

"That's what I like about you bitch; you really know how to run that mouth. Some of the other girls ask me why we keep your annoying ass around but I REALLY LIKE YOU Patricia. It's pretty obvious what you wanted from the start."

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,995 Followers