Mean Girls Rule! Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,098 Followers

The slave lifted her face and opened her mouth wide as withdrew from Rebecca's sex. The first drops of semen splattered on to the slave's chin, but by the time, the first large rivulet of gooey cum rolled out of Rebecca's distended pussy, the slave had successfully re-aligned herself, directing the stream of fluid directly into her mouth. Wave after wave of semen cascaded down into Victoria's open mouth. She gulped it down greedily.

Thomas paid no attention to the familiar post-coital ritual. He relaxed in bed, crossing his ankles, then clicked on the television, tuning it to the local news channel.

Rebecca remained still on her hands and knees as her slave cleaned her. Thomas's seed rolled steadily out of the vault of her vagina in thick pearlescent strands for a full minute. Finally, the viscous tide began to ebb and then the flow of semen stopped completely. The slave immediately craned her neck, pressing her face against the wet folds of Rebecca's pussy and snaking her tongue into Rebecca's slit. She curled the tip expertly to scoop out the diminishing remnants of her husband's release. The slave's tongue danced and twirled in Rebecca's vagina with practiced fluidity.

When Victoria was certain that she had consumed all of her husband's cum, she shifted slightly under Rebecca, then again lifted her face to her mistress's pussy. She flattened her tongue against the younger woman's sex and began to methodically clean her vulva, taint and anus, licking up the residue of Rebecca's multiple orgasms. After only a few minutes, the job was complete.

"All done, Miss Rebecca," murmured the slave softly, then kissed the pussy above her reverently.

"Good girl," said Rebecca airily, as she deftly climbed off her slave's face and sat down on her side of the bed, her back resting against the headboard.

The slave rose up off her back, then slid off the foot of the bed and knelt on the floor.

Rebecca leaned over and began to snuggle with Thomas on the bed. She looked down at the kneeling slave.

"Go down and bring us some coffee please," said Rebecca mildly. "Then you can clean Thomas."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave softly, tinkling as she rose. She quickly scampered out the door and down the stairs. Thomas and Rebecca could clearly hear her nipple bells chiming and labial rings jingling as she moved about the house.

Thomas looked over at Rebecca.

"You really going to add that tattoo?" he asked mildly.

"Sure, why not?" answered Rebecca, casually. "It's also time to up-size her rings. We're really getting up there now. The new ones will be a half an inch in diameter. I'll have her stretched a full six inches by Summer. Can't wait to see how she'll look in a bikini."

Thomas tilted his head to the side looked at the young surgeon for several beats.

"You're a sick fuck, Rebecca," said Thomas flatly.

"Don't worry, Thomas. She loves it. I promise," replied Rebecca, smiling.

"If you say so," said Thomas distractedly, then went back to watching television.

The slave reappeared a few minutes later with two cups of steaming coffee, black for the girl, cream and sugar for Thomas. Thomas handed Rebecca her cup, then took his own and leaned back against the headboard. The slave knelt on the floor at the side of the bed.

"May I clean you, sir?" asked the slave brightly.

"What? Oh, sure, honey," replied Thomas, absently spreading his legs as he sipped his coffee.

His wife crawled up on the bed and nestled her face between his legs, being careful to keep her wrists crossed at the small of her back. In seconds, she was quietly suckling his softening cock, curling her tongue around and under the shaft to slurp up the residue of their love-making.

Thomas idly patted his wife's head as he spoke to his young girlfriend.

"So, it's off to the city for shopping this morning, then lunch. Then we'll have dinner in the city. Staying at your place tonight?"

"Sounds good," said Rebecca casually, then looked down at the slave. "What time is Marta coming over?" she asked blandly.

"Ten-thirty, Miss Rebecca," murmured the slave around the cock in her mouth.

"I want you to greet her naked and blindfolded on your knees in the foyer in full slave regalia, understood? That should be a good enough ice-breaker to get things moving."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," replied the slave morosely, then resumed sucking.

"I'll write a letter for you to hold in your mouth explaining the situation and the parameters of your service. I'll also leave the key in the envelope, so she can unlock you when she's done using you," said the young mistress blithely.

Thomas pushed the slave away.

"That's enough, honey. Please go down and make us breakfast. We're going to hop in the shower."

"Yes, sir," said the slave, reluctantly releasing her husband's cock from her mouth with a plop, then slowly climbing down from the bed.

"Come on, darling," said Thomas, standing and holding out his hand to Rebecca, who was still sitting with her back against the headboard.

Rebecca reached up and took his hand, then gracefully alighted from the bed. Thomas gave the younger woman's nude rump a playful swat as she walked by.

"Ouch!" laughed Rebecca, then ran into the bathroom.

The slave watched the two lovers frolic with genuine satisfaction. She was so lucky to have found such a pretty and intelligent girl for her husband. She smiled to herself as she bounced down the stairs to make them breakfast, jingling musically as she ran.

Thomas and Rebecca showered together, then got dressed and headed down to the kitchen. Victoria had prepared both of their breakfasts as ordered and was kneeling on a cushion in the corner of the room opposite the small table in the breakfast nook. Thomas and Rebecca took their accustomed seats.

"Smells divine," crooned Rebecca as she dug in to her scrambled eggs and bacon.

"Delish," agreed Thomas, as he slathered a perfectly toasted bagel with cream cheese.

"Oh, I almost forgot," said Rebecca with mock consternation.

She got up from the table and retrieved a cereal bowl from the cabinet, then filled it halfway win plain cornflakes and skim milk. She set the bowl down on the floor in front of the kneeling slave, patting her head.

"There you go, darling," she said brightly. "Bon apetit!"

The slave went down on all fours and began to lap at the cereal directly from the bowl. Victoria ate quickly, knowing this was the only food Rebecca would permit her until lunch. Since entering their life six months ago, Rebecca had placed the slave on a strict regimen of diet and exercise. As a result, Victoria had lost over fifteen pounds and was now in the best shape of her life.

When the cereal was all gone, the slave slurped up all the remaining milk, then licked the bowl clean before lifting her head and crawling over to the table where her husband and Rebecca sat. Her rings and bells jingled and chimed softly as she moved. She knelt with her wrists crossed at the small of her back, eying the couple expectantly, her chain leash dangling straight down from her collar between her large breasts.

Thomas and Rebecca ignored the naked middle-aged woman kneeling beside them. They read the paper and chatted amiably as they ate. Now and then, one of them would hold out a scrap of food for the slave. Victoria gobbled up the crusts and bits of cooling egg greedily.

"I think it's great we're going to have Marta in on our little secret," said Rebecca breezily to Thomas. "She seems like quite an interesting woman."

"That she is," replied Thomas evenly as he read the paper. "I just hope she keeps her mouth shut. I don't want the whole block to know my wife is the neighborhood freak."

"Oh, I'm sure she'll be quite discrete," said Rebecca evenly. "She has secret kinks of her own that she wants to keep well hidden. In fact, I do believe one of them lives in her basement," she added cryptically.

Thomas put down the paper.

"What are you talking about?" asked Thomas quizzically.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed," replied Rebecca, cocking an eyebrow.

"Noticed what? Come on, tell me already."

"Well, I've only met Marta a few times," said Rebecca conspiratorially. "But the signs are quite unmistakeable. Haven't you seen the way she treats her mousy little girlfriends? The way she carries herself? I should think it would be obvious."

"That what would be obvious?" asked Thomas, crinkling the paper in exasperation.

"That she's a domme, of course," answered Rebecca evenly. "Probably a very experienced one."

Thomas eyed Rebecca thoughtfully for a few seconds, then tilted his head.

"Really? Like some kind of lesbian dominatrix?" he asked incredulously. "You're sure?"

"Quite sure," said Rebecca smoothly. "In fact, I've seen the proof with my own eyes. Why else do you think I would have invited her to join our little party. Trust me, she's been in the life for years. I'm looking forward to learning a thing or two from her as she puts wifey through her paces."

Thomas looked down at the kneeling slave who had been closely watching the conversation unfold. Unlike her husband, she was quite aware of Marta's appetites. Rebecca had told her what she had seen in her basement.

"Well, whatever. As long as she keeps her mouth shut, she can do what she wants with her," said Thomas dismissively, picking up the paper again.

"As I said, I'm sure she'll be quite discrete as long as Victoria's tongue keeps her happy," replied Rebecca brusquely.

Rebecca cocked her head to the side as if listening for a distant sound, then abruptly stood. She reached under her skirt with both hands, rolling her panties down her legs. She placed the skimpy garment on the table beside her cleared plate.

"Speaking of which, I believe I feel a little leakage," said Rebecca cooly.

She sat sat back down and turned the chair to the side, spreading her legs wide before looking down at the middle-aged wife. "And I'll take one more orgasm, please, Victoria."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," replied the slave softly, before crawling between the younger woman's legs.

Thomas continued to read the paper as his wife slurped out his semen, then pleasured his girlfriend. It only took a few minutes for Rebecca to achieve release. As the slave cleaned her, he looked at his watch, debating whether he had time for a quick blow job of his own. His wife could make him cum in only five minutes with her mouth now. In the end, he decided against it and resumed reading his paper.

After another minute, Rebecca pushed the slave away.

"Go get me some stationary and an envelope. I want to write your little letter of introduction for Marta," said Rebecca airily. "Miss Marta to you, of course."

"Yes, Miss Rebecca," said the slave, rising quickly.

Victoria jogged noisily out of the room, returning a minute later with a sheaf of her best stationary and an envelope. She stepped over to the kitchen counter and retrieved a pen, then placed everything on the table before her mistress, before resuming her kneeling position on the floor.

"Let's see," murmured Rebecca to herself as she picked up the pen. "What should we tell her about our little arrangement?"

She paused and looked over at Thomas, then down at the kneeling slave.

"I think honesty is always the best policy, don't you?" she asked the older woman, then began to write.

Victoria couldn't see what Rebecca was writing, but she had a pretty good idea of the content. Her heart sunk as she watched her mistress spill out all of her darkest secrets on to the paper in a neat cursive scroll.

Rebecca hummed absently to herself as she wrote. When she was done, both sides of the expensive cream-colored paper were covered with her precise, feminine script. In a parting act of cruelty, Rebecca made Victoria read the entire letter out loud in front of Thomas before sealing it in the envelope.

Then it was time for the couple to go shopping.

"Have a good time with your new playmate, sweetie," chirped Rebecca over her shoulder as she sauntered out the front door, arm-in-arm with Thomas.

Victoria felt hot tears form at the corners of her eyes as she stood with her back against the heavy front door. She listened to the sound of her mistress being driven away by her husband in his expensive SUV.

She stood and cried silently to herself for several minutes, grieving the loss of yet another layer of normality. In a very short time, her next door neighbor, a woman she saw literally every day, would know everything about her twisted obsession. Once chimed, that bell could never be un-rung.

After a few minutes, she pulled herself together and began to prepare for Marta's visit.

Two hours later, the slave, freshly groomed and showered, was kneeling in her customary place in the foyer. She was naked, collared and leashed. A thick black leather blindfold covered her eyes. Her anus still twitched around the extra large plug Rebecca had ordered her to wear for the occasion.

When she shifted her position, her body jewelry tinkled and the heavy lock swayed between her legs. She was drooling slightly around the edge of the envelope she held between her teeth. She waited in silence, her wrists crossed at the small of her back.

The front door was unlocked.

At precisely ten-thirty, there came a soft knock, followed by the sound of the door opening. For several seconds, there was silence, then a familiar voice spoke.

"My, my, what have we here?" asked Marta archly. "Looks like you've been a naughty girl, Vicky."

The slave could tell the older woman was smiling.

Wifeowner
Wifeowner
1,098 Followers
12