Mean Mean Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers

"Thank you, kind sir," I pout and I tell Nigel to thank him too. I make him thank Bruce long and profusely. Bruce hears him out and then says, "No problem, Poochy. The man always pays anyway and I guess I'm the man here." The girls giggle like mad at that.

"You sure are, sugar," adds Cindy, unnecessarily.

**

We stroll to the nearest nightclub, three of us buzzy and excited, Nigel tagging along and hoping that life will, as I have sort of indicated, improve for him.

But it doesn't. Not at all. We get drinks from the bar (nice glass of tap water for you know who, lol) and take them to a very private 'make-out booth' for four in the farthest corner of the establishment. Cindy and I squeeze in either side of Bruce on one side of the booth, forcing Nigel to sit alone on the other seat across the narrow low table.

It is quite an intimate affair on our side of things. I tell Nigel to just sit there quietly and watch the fun, and then we girls start to get cosy with Bruce.

We snuggle ourselves into him, arms draped in various nice places, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. "Must be awful lonely over there," I giggle, nodding in the direction of the unfortunate gooseberry.

Bruce looks over and chuckles. "Poor bastard."

Bruce has an arm around Cindy and his hand on my knee. His expression and demeanour is like the cat that got the cream.

"You don't think the poor thing might be starting to get a teeny weeny bit jealous of you, Brucie, do you?" says Cindy, gurning, and Bruce and I burst out laughing.

Bruce swills some beer before answering. "Well, ladies, what can I say? Guess that some men just get to have all the luck. Shame for the guy, though. He looks like he needs some pussy, doesn't he?"

Cindy announces that she would rather drink a bucket of vomit than have such an ugly fucking loser anywhere near her sweet pussy. I giggle and say two buckets, Cin, surely, and we continue in this vein. We are bang in the mood again for roasting the stooge.

We go to town with it, far worse than we were in the restaurant. We say some absolutely appalling things.

Nigel does not catch all of it, what with the music blaring, but he hears enough to become extremely distressed. He is fighting back the tears, not altogether successfully.

Cindy is the first to notice. "Oh my god, guys, look at him now!" she squeals, pointing at the object of her mirth, having a serious fit of the giggles.

Bruce and I are just as amused when we realize. "Oh I do hate to see a grown man cry," Bruce says, when he has stopped corpsing. (Cindy and I would of course beg to differ, lol.)

Cindy excuses herself for the ladies' room and I use the opportunity to settle into a proper kiss and canoodle with Bruce. The booth is dark and secluded, only the gooseberry can see us, so I permit lucky old Brucie to feel me up as we're snogging and I feel him up too. He has his hands inside my blouse and up my short leather skirt and I have mine under his shirt and rummaging around in his lap.

We really treat ourselves. I'm panting and getting slightly damp down there, Bruce is grinning and groaning and he's hard as a rock.

We ignore Nigel. It's like he's not even there. Except of course that we know he is there, which is making this little smooching session of ours all the more fun. Not just for me, for Bruce too. It's obvious that the pleasure he is deriving from getting busy with a smoking hot female is amplified by having another male sat there unloved and having to watch.

"Bet a certain somebody is wishing he could trade places right about now," he grunts happily at one point, as he's fondling my bountiful breasts in their little lacy bra and kissing my neck.

I giggle just as happily and say that I reckon poor Nigel's glasses must be steaming up!

I am rubbing Bruce's erection through his trousers. He is very hard. I could make him come right now in his pants if I wanted to. There's a part of me that does want to do that, I've done it to guys before, lol, but it is not part of the plan for tonight. It would spoil things.

I glance at my watch and calculate. Another few minutes.

I whisper into Bruce's ear. "Big horny bastard, Brucie, aren't you? Messing with the poor man's woman right in front of him." He loves hearing that, so I whisper some more stuff which I know he'll like.

I tell him that Nigel is totally sex-starved, has not had a shag in years and is therefore just absolutely fucking desperate for it. I tell him I date the guy only occasionally and that even then it is purely for a giggle because I enjoy prickteasing such a sexually deprived loser.

I tell Bruce how I like to rub Nigel's nose in it. How I constantly embarrass and humiliate him. How I dress all slutty on our 'dates' just in order to tantalize him with what he is panting for but never gets to have. How funny it is to flaunt oodles of skin right under his nose and see his tortured reactions, like those of a famished and drooling dog to a nice juicy steak displayed just inches from its reach, lol.

How I've been tormenting poor old Nige like that for ages, but that this is even more delicious, to make him sit there and watch while I make out with another man! I tell Bruce that I am feeling incredibly turned on right now and that I know he is loving this whole thing too. "Fucking am, baby," Bruce cackles.

As expected, I can sense his excitement level entering the red zone. I smile mischievously and unhook my bra.

"Suck my tits now, sugar, let's you and me show the poor frustrated bastard over there exactly what he's missing."

Bruce snickers and gloats across at Nigel. Then he sinks his face with great relish into my full, flawless melons.

"Oh Emma yeah, oh honey, these tits of yours, oh yeah baby," he's going, stuff like that, plenty loud enough for Nigel to hear.

I unzip his fly and burrow around in there until I can close my palm around his rigid, pulsating cock. I squeeze a few times, causing Bruce to howl with delight.

His body jerks and twitches, he is mumbling incoherently into my globes. "Oh god, Em, oh my god. Oh jesus."

I move up a gear and begin to stroke his cock in earnest, wanking him in his pants, until he emits a guttural animalistic sound and starts to bucks his hips.

He is approaching the ecstatic point of no return. About the only thing that can stop him exploding in the next few seconds is the exact thing that happens. Cindy comes back, slap bang on time, and she interrupts us.

I pull my hand sharply out of Bruce's pants and he is left high and dry. It's perfect, lol!

Bruce and I disentangle ourselves and sort our clothes out. I am pretty cool and calm and composed but poor Brucie is in quite a state. He is flushed and breathing hard and the tent in his pants is verging on epic.

"Hey sister, that is my man!" Cindy joshes.

I grin and correct her "Our man, Cin, I think you mean. Thought we'd agreed to share tonight."

Nigel hasn't heard this but Bruce certainly has. "Oh yeah?" he says, eyes gleaming, looking at me and then at Cin.

Cindy nods at him and smiles.

Bruce seeks clarification. "You mean as in ...?"

"I think you know exactly what we mean, hun," Cindy giggles.

"That is if you don't mind coming back to our place," I say.

Bruce has the biggest widest grin on his face that you have ever seen. "Honey, I'm there!"

I glance at Nigel. We have kept our voices down so he is oblivious to this latest development.

I tell Cindy that I'm off to the 'ladies' myself now, so she can have a solo turn with Bruce. "You'll be ok making out with Cin for a while, honey, won't you?" I ask him. He will.

On my return they are hard at it. Cindy is on Bruce's lap, kissing him hard and grinding her butt around in his groin. Her tight pink mini-dress has ridden up and I can see Bruce's hand at work between her legs.

I take a look at Nigel as I re-enter the booth. Poor man is looking utterly miserable, lol. I throw him a taunting grin and he tries to grin back but he can't quite manage it. He's twitching and his eyes look a little glazed. I blow him a kiss and he looks away, stares down at the table.

I join in with what Cindy is doing, meaning Brucie is now receiving the truly deluxe treatment. He's the king of the castle, fifty years old and canoodling with two luscious young things at the same time.

Canoodling? Who is he kidding, the horny bitches are all but fucking him!

Bruce is passively lapping it up. "You just sit back and relax, sugar," was the giggled instruction as the pair of them settled themselves comfortably either side of him and got to work.

The girls have opened up Bruce's shirt and pulled his trousers and underpants down around his thighs so that they can play with him properly. They chop and change but right now the blonde bombshell is nuzzling at one his nipples and caressing his balls, plus intimate surrounding area, whilst the beautiful brunette gently massages his lower belly and, with a fluttering feathery touch, runs her expert fingers up and down the full length of his rigid shaft. It is heavenly!

A kind of hell too because the girls will not allow him to come. Skilfully, they keep him on the very edge but not quite able to. They know exactly what they're doing, the tormenting little tarts!

Bruce is being pleasured and teased to kingdom come. His granite-hard member is jutting skywards and it twitches visibly with every light sensual brush of the brunette's fingertips. The tip of his cock glistens with leakage.

Oh god and the little vixen is licking it off now!

The testicles that the blonde is occupied with are purple and swollen and are aching badly. Bruce does not know how much more of this he can take. He simply has to have these infuriating little honeys! He needs to have them. Drill the teasing bitches in every orifice till they scream.

Bruce is being driven almost insane, nevertheless he is loving it because he knows that things will be continuing and consummated back at the flat. He is in for that threesome he has been fantasizing about. He will very shortly be fucking this duo of gorgeous little cockteasers!

The girls talk dirty as they tease him. They tell him what a handsome sexy bastard he is, what a very large cock he is blessed with, how all the chicks just adore large cocks, and what lucky girls they are, getting to play with one as impressive as his.

He gets to hear plenty about the delights in store for him back at the flat. This is so nice, they purr, but later will be loads better. The girls simply cannot wait to get such a dreamy hunk of a man naked and into bed with them, to take that massive hard tool of his into their greedy gobbling mouths and then have it rammed inside their dripping wet pussies and anywhere else he fancies putting it.

They titillate him in great detail with all of the crude and filthy and obscene things that they plan to do with him in bed (and out!). Plus whatever else he wants to try, they stress, anything at all, he only has to say.

They could be his sex slaves if that turns him on. He can be the master and order his little sluts to do whatever he desires. Their role is purely to please and serve. If they get a little rebellious and naughty then cruel 'Master Bruce' must discipline them. He can put them across his knee and pull their little silk panties down and spank their peachy buttocks with his strong bare hand until they squeal the house down!

If he wants Brucie can stick around the following day. They are both free until late afternoon. How would that be? Would he like that? Can he get out of those pesky business meetings he has in the diary? He can? Great!

The guy is in seventh heaven, lol.

We break it off when we see that our 'toy' will just about expire if we don't. "Pull your pants up, baby. You look a little ridiculous," Cindy says, laughing at him. Bruce grins ruefully and does so.

I stare at Nigel until I have his attention and I crook my finger for him to come stand next to me. I need to have a proper talk with him at this point. I make him bend down so that I can whisper in his ear and then I tell him the good news for Bruce and the bad news for him. I inform him that me and Cindy are going to be taking Bruce back to our place. We both fancy Brucie like crazy, I say, and we want to make love with him tonight.

Nigel looks crestfallen and terribly sad but he accepts it. He asks me if this means I won't be dating him again. I just about lose it when he comes out with that. Talk about zero dignity, lol. I go silent for a few moments as if I'm thinking hard about it. Then I tell him that I'm not sure. "We'll see, sweetie," I say.

So should he leave now, he asks me. OMG, what a scream! No, I say. I would prefer it if he stayed until we were all ready to go. Ok, Emma, he mutters and he shuffles back to his seat.

Bruce is curious as to what the little chat was about. I tell him that Nigel now knows what our plans are and that the stupid moron is so infatuated with me that he still wants to see me again. Oh, and that because I insist on it he will stick around in the club, just sitting there like a fucking lemon, until we decide that we're leaving. "What a fucking prince," sniggers Bruce.

"Let's have another round," I suggest, and the other two agree that this is a swell plan. Bruce fishes a big note from his wallet and starts to rise from his seat.

"No need for you to go, honey. Is there Em?" Cindy says.

I shake my head. "Certainly not. I said that mister unwanted over there has agreed to stick around, didn't I?"

Bruce chuckles. "Right, of course." He is just loving this, the sick bastard.

"Gotta be good for something, right?" I smirk.

Bruce chucks the note over at Nigel. "Get em in boy!" he shouts, although shouting is no longer necessary since it's 'mellow out' time in the club now and the music is not so loud.

Nigel, humiliated beyond words, takes the cash and makes for the bar. "Don't forget the change," Cindy calls out after him and we fall about.

"Fuck me," says Bruce, shaking his head.

I pout prettily at him. "That is exactly what we plan on doing, sugar."

"Several times over!" Cindy adds, and she moves in for a big sloppy kiss.

Nigel comes back with our drinks. The three of us have chatted while he was on his errand and we have decided to have some more sport before we dump him and go home to fuck.

We all scold him severely for taking so long and then I ask Bruce if he fancies some nuts. He says he does. Says that all this hot sexy girl action he's been getting has made him peckish and he would just love a little snack. "You heard that, Pooch. Go and fetch Bruce some nuts," I snap, making Bruce snort with laughter.

"She means right now!" he barks. He claps his hands. "Chop chop, boy, I'm hungry."

Off Nigel toddles back to the bar. Returns with a packet of nuts.

The three of us are deep in conversation and we carry on as if we have failed to notice that he has returned. He stands there for ages, not sure what to do. Finally he puts the packet down on our side of the table and regains his seat across from us.

We talk for a while longer, then suddenly we all go completely quiet and we each train our unblinking, implacable gaze on Nigel. We don't say a thing, we just stare at him, chortling and sniggering as if he is simply the biggest, most ludicrous joke in the world.

Bruce eventually breaks the silence. "Open them for me, boy," he commands, in a lazy imperious tone, pushing the bag across.

"Yeah, sweetie, see to the boss man's nuts, you know you want to!" I joke and we all have a good giggle. Cindy says that it is so cool to have a little slave-boy to order about.

Nigel opens the packet and slides them back to Bruce. "Thanks buddy!" Bruce grins.

The grin abruptly disappears as Bruce picks up the packet and studies it. "You know what, Emma, I don't like this brand," he says. "What a fucking useless cunt, getting me these."

Cindy and I loudly agree. I tell Nigel he must apologize to Bruce. He obeys, says how sorry he is for getting this brand of nuts that Bruce is not keen on.

Bruce says ok but that Nigel really is a waste of space. Repeat after me, he says, and he makes Nigel admit to us (at the top of his quivering voice) that, yes, he is for sure a total fucking waste of space.

Cindy makes with the sweet pitying voice and suggests that perhaps "big bad Bruce" should stop bullying "poor little Poochy" now. Especially when Bruce has already got both the girls. This of course makes Nigel feel about an inch tall.

Then she giggles and says she has a great idea. She empties the nuts onto the table in front of us. "You can be our dedicated nut-catcher," she says to Nigel. "Whenever we throw one you open your mouth and try to snaffle it. Ok?"

The pathetic man responds with a twitch of the face and not much else.

"I said is that ok?" Cindy repeats, sounding a touch impatient now.

Nigel gives a distressed little half a nod and the three of us scream with laughter.

Then we resume our drinking and chatting and flirting, but with this delightful added amusement factor whereby every few seconds one or other of us will casually reach out and pluck a nut from the pile and toss it across at the stooge's head.

"Here boy," we say, "Open up nice and wide now," "Ooops missed again," stuff like that, as if he's our pet dog.

We have a lovely time.

**

The plan has gone swimmingly so far. Now to execute the rest of it.

"Home time. I need to be fucked," I suddenly announce. Cindy says that she does too. She's feeling incredibly fucking horny, she says. It is music to Bruce's ears!

There is no long goodbye. The three of us stand and simply walk off, grinning and waving back at Nigel as we leave him there.

Although there is a short pause so that Bruce can indulge himself one more time. "Watch this, ladies," he says, moving towards an anxious looking Nigel.

"See ya, Nige!" Bruce drawls, and he tweaks Nigel's nose. Then he whips Nigel's specs off his face and breaks them underfoot.

"Aw, the poor man can't see properly now. How the fuck is he gonna get home?" Cindy giggles.

Bruce just shrugs and then, by way of a gratuitous parting gift, he zaps the wretched man on the skull again, rather like he'd done at the restaurant, only in this case there is considerably more force involved and he does it several times.

It's pretty vicious and his poor pathetic victim tears up and yelps out loud with the pain. The expression on his face is one of utter shame and desolation. He looks fucking traumatized, lol.

We hail a taxi outside the club and I give the driver a random address on the other side of town that is not even close to ours.

The girls smooch with Bruce in the back as we drive along, meaning that the poor cabbie struggles to concentrate on the road rather than leer enviously at the action in his mirror (which he still does plenty of, lol).

After a couple of miles or so we see a rather rough-looking dive bar that is still open. Cindy becomes excited and says that we should stop off and go in there for a quick drink. She says it will be a laugh to slum it with the peasants for a change. I say sure, babe, great idea - what about you, Brucie?

Bruce is reluctant. He says that he would much rather get back to the flat asap and get cracking with the orgy.

He relents, however, given the unmistakeable enthusiasm of the girls for this little adventure. Perhaps they just want to pop into this place, dressed the way they are, as a sadistic little pricktease for whatever inebriated, lonely old saddos are festering in there at this ungodly hour. Yeah, knowing these two, that is probably it.

Ok, fine with Bruce. Suppose it might be quite amusing for him too. One drink and then grab another cab and it's onwards and upwards, back to their place. Pleasure delayed is pleasure increased, isn't that what they say?

hobrigef
hobrigef
248 Followers