Mean Mean Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

We exit the taxi and walk towards the bar. A smelly looking tramp slumped in the doorway of the closed-up shop next door mumbles something as we approach. We stop to check him out. He is in a really sad and gruesome state. "Oh dear," gurns Bruce, making Cindy and I laugh.

Cindy protests loudly that this tramp is staring at her legs and trying to look up her dress.

"Dirty fucking perv," Bruce snarls, leering nastily down at the guy. He looks both ways to make sure nobody is watching and he kicks him in the stomach.

"Ouch!" Cin squeals, then she giggles and says that in her opinion the disgusting creep deserved it for having had the fucking temerity to ogle her.

In fact she considers further punishment is merited.

Like what, wonders Bruce. With an evil grin, Cindy announces that she would love to see Bruce urinate on him. Bruce does not miss a beat. "A pleasure, sweetheart."

Having checked that the coast is still clear, he whips out his big flaccid dick and proceeds to relieve himself on the unfortunate tramp. He was obviously bursting for one too, because he directs a seemingly endless spray of steaming piss pretty much everywhere all over the target. At Cindy's specific behest he makes sure to splash plenty on the grizzled old face and plenty more to drench the blanket that the poor guy is having to try and sleep in.

Me and Cin whoop and clap and cheer our hero on until he's finished and then we all stand around laughing at the guy. We muse aloud about some other unspeakable things we might do to him, enjoying the distress and terror on his face. We force him to grovel at our feet and beg us to be kind and merciful.

"Dunno about that, sweetie. See you later maybe," I tell him, rather menacingly, as we move away.

Of course I know that there is no chance whatsoever of him sticking around to see exactly what I meant by that. Rapid house move coming up, lol.

Not nice, was it, what we did to that defenceless old tramp? Monstrously cruel, in fact. Worse even than how we treated Nigel in the restaurant and at the nightclub. If you have read this far I bet you are starting to rather dislike us. You are? Ok well I have some gratifying news for you. When we go into this bar, one of us gets their comeuppance big style.

What happened is perhaps best appreciated from the point of view of Chuck.

Chuck, a massive thug of a guy, is one of the hard-core regulars. There is just him plus a handful of almost unconscious old drunks still in the place. He is stood alone, propping up the bar, thinking about drinking up and going home, when all of a sudden this smug businessman type swans in. Chuck looks up and decides that he might hang around after all.

The reason for the change of plan is that the unexpected newcomer just happens to be accompanied by the two most magnificent pieces of ass that Chuck has ever laid eyes on! Chuck is not long out of prison (he's spent almost half of his fifteen year adult life inside, on and off) and to say that he fancies the look of this pair of honeys is the understatement of the fucking century. And the outfits these girls are wearing, oh my word!

Mr Smug buys a large collection of drinks and they grab a table. The trio are loud and boisterous, especially the honeys who are both giggling uproariously and downing shots in one. The girls jump up and go over to feed the jukebox. When the music kicks in, the pair of them start dancing around the floor together, acting all sexy, with Smugface sat there grinning like a cheshire cat and watching on.

Chuck is galvanized and mesmerized by the gyrating girls. He has a stonking hard-on now and his eyes are glued to every gloriously sassy move they make. Same goes for the dribbling bartender. The girls' performance is enough to raise the dead and, sure enough, even some of the previously comatose old soaks have begun to take something of an interest.

The outbreak of drooling is not lost on the individuals responsible. Both girls know darn well the affect they are having. Yeah, these bitches love being ogled and lusted on, Chuck can tell. They are driving the men in here wild and they are fucking wallowing in it!

At first he figures that that is all this is, they are just little cockteasers (absolutely ok with Chuck), however there is something in the developing vibe here which tells him there might possibly be something else going on.

It's just a hunch he has, but it is sort of confirmed by what happens when the blonde one catches his eye. She smiles broadly at him, then flicks a glance over at Smug, and then she looks back at Chuck and rolls her eyes as if to say, what a drag. Chuck laughs and leers at her. He is now thinking certain thoughts.

He does not need to think for too long because the brunette is now smiling at Chuck too and is beckoning him to come dance with her and her friend.

Chuck is not much of a dancer (to put it mildly) but he is up and over there in a heartbeat!

He lumbers about the floor like a grinning bear while the girls carry on strutting their stuff, bumping and grinding intimately around this pleasing new addition to their party.

The pair of them are genuinely into Chuck, he has little doubt about that. As they dance they allow their superb and sweetly scented bodies to rub against his, all the time laughing and flirting furiously with him.

"Wanna carry on, honey?" the blonde asks him, when the last track has finished. Chuck nods vigorously. "Sure he does! Let's put some more stuff on!" goes her friend.

Then she turns and calls over to Smug. "We are gonna stay here for a while, babe. Why don't you go home?"

The guy is none too pleased and he gets up, grim faced, from the table.

"Oh no, here he comes. What a bore," drawls the brunette. The blonde piece does the eye-roll again and she asks Chuck to please please rescue them. They will make it worth his while, she grins, message underlined with big saucy wink and just the cutest little pucker of the lips.

"What's the bozo called?" Chuck inquires. The brunette giggles and says who gives a shit.

When Smug starts to remonstrate with the girls, Chuck intervenes and invites him to the parking lot to "settle this like men." The girls exclaim their wholehearted approval of that. They pronounce it a truly fabulous idea. The two men should fight with winner takes all and them as the prize!

Smug hesitates (the opponent is massive and a great deal younger and looks a real beast) but honour carries the day. That plus his urgent need to have sex with these two gorgeous sluts who (Chuck later learns to his intense amusement) have been spending his money and teasing his brains out all night.

The girls ask if they can watch the fight. Mr Smug studiously ignores the request but Chuck says that of course they can. With a contented chuckle, he tells them that as a matter of fact he insists upon it!

So they troop off outside, the chuckling Chuck, a visibly trembling Mr Smug, and two enormously excited, giggly girls.

The contest is no classic. It lasts just a few minutes during which Chuck effortlessly beats the living crap out of his unworthy foe. He stops short of hospital but not by much. The bruised and bloodied patsy lies prostrate on the ground, the victor stands ready to collect the spoils.

The 'spoils' want a little more from Chuck, however, and they tell him in the most lurid detail just what they have in mind. He is rather taken aback by what he hears but is happy to go along with whatever pleases the honeys. Too right he is!

So he sets about it. He strips the guy and forces him to kneel naked before his conqueror in abject supplication. Chuck unzips himself and gets his gigantic penis out. At this point the kneeling guy starts to weep, but nobody gives a shit about that.

Chuck makes the guy crane forward and kiss his tool, then he orders him to look at the girls and say that he does not deserve to fuck them because he is such an indescribable waste of space. The girls snigger unpleasantly and say they totally and 100% concur with that sentiment.

Chuck tells him to apologize to the girls for having the cheek to even think for one moment that two such creatures of paradise would ever be interested in sleeping with an old fart like him.

"Not good enough, Brucie," the blonde pronounces, when he's finished, and she slaps the guy hard around the chops a few times. Then her friend does the same and for good measure (and with great relish) she kicks him in the goolies.

Chuck can see that things are going well, the crazy bitches are fucking loving this! Not so, this 'Brucie'. He is crying his eyes out. He looks like he wants the world to end.

There follows a final snarled instruction from his brutish tormentor. "Now open your fucking trap, dickhead!" The wailing shaking 'dickhead' complies. Bruce is exhausted and terrified.

Announcing that he has a little something for him, Chuck shuffles forward and slides his cock into position. He warns that if Bruce does not keep his mouth open for this next bit he will fucking murder him and his end will not be swift. Then he takes a good long piss right in there. He pees a fucking river and he makes this poor cunt Bruce keep swallowing until he's retching and gagging and chucking it all back up.

The girls are delighted. They cannot stop cackling. When they finally do, the brunette says, "Thank you, handsome, that was beyond perfect. So I'm Emma and this here is Cindy. Do you wanna come back to our place and rape us now?"

Chuck says he fucking well does. Where is it?

She says it's a long way but not to worry, the girls will pay for the cab. Let's go.

END.

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers