Measuring Up from Plymouth Conference

Story Info
Hubby watches wife do it all with old friend.
5.2k words
3.99
111k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers

We arrived at the Holiday Inn in Foxboro at 4:00PM, on Friday, I selected this hotel since it's in a corporate executive park and is frequented by traveling salesmen and executives. After a long day we decide to shower before dinner, you went first. We've needed this get away weekend for a long time, things at your job are stressful, and my business has been quite slow. You are so tired from work and stress sex is the last thing on your mind and with my business being so slow sex is all I think about. But that's why we are here! After you're shower you get dressed but you remark that I'm not getting ready, I say I will after the movie gets over (just part of my plan to add a little spice to our weekend).

You are wearing the pink outfit, jacket and skirt, no blouse, you don't like it like that (usually you wear turtle necks) but you wore what I asked. The see thru bra that's to small gives you lots of cleavage. And I actually convinced you to wear the thigh-high nylons with, as you call them, your high heel hooker shoes. Finished off with the lace panties that are loose around the legs so that if I get the chance I might get a little feel while at dinner or another dinner guest might get a panty peak maybe even some bush.

You're just about ready to start nagging me to get ready when I tell you how beautiful you look. The jacket gives a good peek at the cleavage from your 38D's yeah they sag a bit but after two children and 30 years of marriage they still get me going. The skirt hits just above you knee, about as short as I can get you to wear and you look hot.

I suggest you go to the bar and wait for me I'll be right down, as always your shyness show and you say you'll wait here for me. You don't like sitting in bars alone besides the way I've dressed you, you think you look like a prostitute. I said we are here for a lover's weekend, if we meet in the bar, you know like strangers, it might be fun. You agree we could use some heat in the lovemaking department. So I set the scene, you go to the bar, don't sit at a table sit at the bar, and remember your not waiting for anyone. Don't keep looking around for me; if some one sends you a drink or comes over and starts to chat talk to them. Don't worry I be just 10 minutes, you know how quickly I get ready (not in the plan). Talk to whomever and enjoy yourself, remembers you're not waiting for your husband you just came down for a drink. You said you would be uncomfortable talking to some stranger, especially dressed as you are, I said I think it would add some spice to our love making tonight if you talked to some horny lonesome guy, maybe got him turned on, show him some leg, some cleavage. "Come on, it'll be hot", halfheartedly you agree. When I come down if your alone we'll play strangers, if you're with some one I'll just come over? "Please don't be long," you begged, looking like this I'm sure someone will think I'm a hooker. Good I guess I planned well!

After you go, I rush to get ready, but before I go I lay out a few things on the side of the bed nearest the door so that you will notice them as soon as we return, first the negligee, it's the one that's too small, you hang out of it in all the right places. On top of it is the 10" rubber dick, my average 6" you tell me is enough but I see and feel your reaction when we are using "our rubber friend"! Of course the wine is chilling in the ice bucket. Lastly, because I know you won't knowingly let me video us making out, I set-up the video camera hidden under clothes on the bar and set it so that most of the room is in view, all I need to do is press the record button. The digital still camera is on the table near the chairs.

I headed for the lobby and waited to see if you've attracted somebody, how could you not, you look so good in that outfit and there is always some horny salesman or traveling executive looking for a piece of ass in the bar at this kind of hotel, that's why I picked this one and you certainly look like a great piece of ass.

You're sitting at the bar with a gentleman who looks to be about our age, you seem to be enjoying yourself, I notice the glow in your cheeks, and you must be on your second glass of wine. I also notice that you both seem to lean into each other when talking with the occasional touch of each other's arm or leg, just around the knee or a little higher but nothing outrageous. The voyeur in me keeps me from entering, I'll just observe for a while; your back is to me so I should be safe. After 30minutes I feel the time is right, you are on your third glass of wine you should be feeling a little less proper and you haven't looked for me once??? I walk in and sit next to you on the opposite side of your gentleman friend; I noticed your legs are spread quite a bit; I took you both by surprise. Once you gather your thoughts you introduce me to "Tim", as you slowly close your legs. You tell me you attended one of his meetings once and he is just in town for a conference. His hand was on your thigh when I sat down but he had since removed it. Your legs had been spread so that your knee could touch his and there is a little more cleavage than when you left our room, I'm sure the extra button being undone was an accident. Besides your old friend seems to be enjoying the show, it's obvious that he's looking down your jacket not that I blame him the view is wonderful. I had to pretend like I had no idea who he was and hope he didn't remember me from the Plymouth Conference.

I order myself a drink and another round for you and Tim, he is quite cordial and we enjoy his company and even though I'm there he continues to ogle your tits and to touch your thigh when he speaks. I enjoy the attention he is lavishing on you, you seem to be enjoying his conversation and his touch. Is your breathing a little deeper? Your chest seems to be heaving a bit. I ask if he could join us for dinner but he had a late lunch and is not very hungry, so I suggest we skip dinner and just get some snacks here at the bar. You've had enough to drink and seem to be enjoying Tim so you go along with my proposition.

Your legs are spread again and your skirt has risen somewhat with your knee touching his and when he touches your leg he not on the skirt anymore but on the stockings, didn't you notice or were you excited by his intimate touch? I order a round of chicken fingers; the snacks will serve as something light; but shouldn't absorb much of the wine in you. We talked for about another hour or two Tim is quite well traveled he has a family but is frequently on the road and misses his wife. Like us between his job and his wife's they seem unable to make time for each other, I read this to mean he's not getting what he wants either and probably accounts for why he can't keep his eyes off your breasts and legs.

After our 5th or 6th round (3 for me) a small combo starts up with great slow oldies dance music, you give me the high sign but I beg off my back is bothering me (yeah, sure). I ask Tim if he would do me the honor of dancing with you, you look a little surprised at first but at my and his insistence you agree to just one dance. It turns into 3 dances all slow, just like you like it and I think you forgotten it's not me, I can see you dancing very close just like we do with our hips touching and a little grinding, with my leg between yours you'll rub your pussy on my thigh. It usually gives me a stiff dick and I know it makes you wet, I'm sure it's doing the same for Tim and by the third dance his hands have made their way down to your full cheeks and I can see he's pulling you into him and there's no resistance on your part.

When you returned to the bar Tim excused himself to go to the men's room, I asked why is he here and how did he know we would be here. You said it was just coincidence he frequently does conferences at this hotel for the local corporations. I asked how the dancing went? "I can't believe it, I'm so hot I think my panties are wet, he was pulling me into him", "I noticed and he didn't go for a leak, he had a rather health wet spot on the front of his pants".

"What are you thinking", you asked? I said I'd like to invite him up to the room for a nightcap, this has been so arousing, I don't want it to stop but it's you he's ogling and touching, it's not my call. You said, "I'm not sure I can handle much more of this; I haven't felt this horny since the Plymouth convention". "Knowing I made a him cum is just making me wetter and wetter, I need to have you in me now". "IF he comes back to the room what do you want me to do"? I said that's you decision, maybe you can dance with him some more or just dance for us. He was trying to get you to his room for a strip dance in Plymouth now maybe he'll get his strip tease? I'd just like the heat to continue a little longer, like you I'm dripping too. I'm just glad I have dark pants on; you touched me to check and felt my wet crotch and shivered!

You're enjoying his touching and peeking aren't you? "Well yes, and that's why I undid the button on my jacket and allowed my skirt to ride up so high". OK then lets ask him up maybe he'll pass although I doubt it, if he comes to the room we'll just played it by ear. When Tim returned he held his jacket closed so the stain wouldn't be noticeable, when I asked him to join us in our room he was apprehensive but when you purred, "please", he said yes with a big grin!

We make our way up stairs to our room, you had to go to the bathroom and went directly in to the bath, Tim and I continued into the room I know he noticed the goodies I had laid out, but doesn't say a word. I pour three more glasses of wine and while Tim is staring at the goodies on the bed I push the record button on the camera just incase there is something worth recording. I tuned the radio to a soft oldies rock station. We met you as you came out of the bathroom as I gave you your wine I blocked your view of the corner of the bed where the things are.

Tim and I sat in the chairs at the foot of the bed; you sat on the bed right next to the dildo and negligee and never even saw them. From his angle I'm sure he has a good view up your skirt, I find myself hoping he can see your panties, the thought of another man seeing your sheer panties has me excited, does it excite you, you still haven't closed your legs?

When you got up to refresh our drinks you started swaying to the music, you always danced very sexy; Tim and I can't keep our eyes off your undulating ass. You continued your dancing as you brought the bottle over to us. As you poured one hand held the bottle the other stroked the bottleneck, "Could you use some of this Tim", WOW that was just dripping with sex! I'm sure the wet spots in both our pants got a little larger. You were unbelievable, I'm sure we've never been to this level of excitement before with our clothes still on! You returned to your seat in front of him with your legs just a little further apart than before, if he can't see some of your hair he must be blind but he makes it no secret he's looking.

After several sip of wine you still haven't noticed it but when you lean back on your hands and grab hold of "our rubber friend" you bring it in front of you to see what it is and you feigned embarrassment. I apologize to you and Tim and explained that I was just getting things ready for us when we returned to our room. I told Tim we have similar problems that he and his wife have, making time for each other, especially when it comes to sex and this was to be a love and lust weekend for us. I told him I had bought the dildo because I am average size and thought my wife would enjoy something a little bigger and although she won't admit it she explodes when I use it on her. You giggled and said you shouldn't tell him things like that, you are still holding the rubber dick. I asked Tim if he and his wife ever tried using toys, he was slow to respond but said he was a little bigger than average and never thought to try one.

I said "if your uncomfortable we can just drop the subject, but what is a little bigger than average" although he hesitated, he's had 6 or 7 drinks at this point, he said probably 2-3" bigger than average, I said wait a minute, I'm about 6" are you telling me your 8 to 9", he said yes, his wife measured it several years ago and it was just over 9". I said I was a little doubtful, "you know how guys like to brag and we'll never see you again, so you could tell us anything". I'm telling you the truth, he said. "So what your saying is your dick is almost as big as our friend she's holding", you still held on to the dildo like it was glued to your hand.

Tim said yes, at least it was several years ago, I said I couldn't believe him without proof, you said "don't make him uncomfortable, he doesn't have to prove anything", but I can tell by the lustful look in your eyes your dying to see his cock again. It took him a while but he finally picked up the gauntlet, he stood and dropped his pants. He slowly pulled his dick out of his underwear and it was very big, it was as big as mine when I'm hard as a rock, his was still soft. You noticeably gasped! I looked and lied "its no bigger than mine", he stated it grew another 2-3" when hard, I said then make it hard. While staring at your tits and legs he stroked it a few times pointing it at you and it grew but only an 1" or so. I asked you to hold the dildo near his dick just to see if it was at all close, you took a few seconds to understand what I said and then haltingly moved towards him pretending you had never seen his cock before. You placed it right next to his dick, so close it twitched as you brushed against him, I said it's a good 2-3" shorter than our rubber friend, there is no way it's 9", 6 maybe 7" at most.

Tim said he needed some stimulation to really get it hard, so I asked "like what", he said he was a chest man and had been admiring your breasts, maybe if you showed him a little more it would help. I asked if you could undo a few buttons but you just stood there transfixed on his dick, I asked again a little louder and mechanically you undid two more buttons, I think you had forgotten to breathe. We could see the inside curve of your tits but it wasn't enough so I walked up behind you and undid the other buttons and pulled your jacket open, the sheer bra did nothing for support and covered even less. I thought I'd help and held them up for his inspection. Staring at them while stroking himself, he grew another inch, still not enough. I held up the negligee and said if she were in this would it help, through heavy breathing he said definitely. So I sent you into the bathroom to change, I was surprised when I didn't get an argument, either the wine had you or the memory of his big dick did, you were gone so long Tim shrunk back an inch, when you came out you swayed over to us.

You looked like the goddess of sex, it was completely see-through and to small, your tits spilled out at the top and the sides and, unusual for you, your nipples were like bullets. At the bottom it fell across your pussy, you still had your panties on which were also sheer but your bush could be seen with a little strain, and strain Tim did, he also gained back the inch and a little more. I suggested you compare his dick to the dildo once more but this time you pushed a tit in to his arm and held his dick with one hand and the dildo with the other, it twitched again but didn't grow much. He suggested maybe if he could feel your tits it would help, without waiting for a reply he reached out and took a hand full of your familiar tits and began to massage your right tit then he work down to the nipple, which seem to get ever harder at his touch. He maybe picked up another ½" still not completely hard, I think he was trying to see how far he could go with you in front of me, it must have been a real struggle for him to keep it from getting completely hard.

Pushing the limits once more, I suggested, as long as he was playing with your tits you could hold his dick some more, that's where you seem to sober up some and said in a deep breathy voice," but I shouldn't, should I". I whispered in your ear, "it would be exciting to see you holding his dick again". I reminded you of your last meeting with Tim in Plymouth, you only got to feel it through his pants, yeah right, here's your chance to feel it without anything between your hand and his cock, and we will have an exciting memory to share for a long time to come (not to mention a video). Dare I even consider a few still photos, would you agree, would Tim? This debate went on for a while, Tim shrunk back some but with pouty lips you softly said "yessssssss", you staggered me, I thought you would never agree to it. I knew you were intrigued with the idea of handling his big cock and in front of your husband. I wondered if would we be discussing this point if you two were alone, you seemed highly excited? I've often felt since Plymouth that you fantasized about his cock once when I was fucking you with the dildo, once you had moaned his name.

Painstakingly slow you reach out for him, he was growing even before you touch his dick, your hand fit nicely around it, this gave him a new vigor with your tits and nipples. He pulled down the front of your negligee and put his left arm around your back and grabbed your left tit, his right hand went to your right tit, he kneaded and massaged them giving special attention to your nipples. At one point he bent and kissed your nipple and with no argument from you he licked it, when you bent your head back and moaned he took it as a go signal and vigorously sucked and chewed on your nipples.

You seem to be in a trance, holding and fingering his thick dick, which had grown into a full 8 plus inch monster; I told you, you were a sex goddess. Tim continued to take his pleasures massaging one tit while sucking the other and then switching and switching back again. I could tell he was affecting you just by your breathing, then he slowly slid his hand down you stomach and began to rub you through your panties, your hips started grinding. I thought I saw a finger slip under the loose leg of your panties and when his hand returned to your tit, his finger was wet, he applied your cum to the nipple he was sucking and went back for more. You weren't being passive while he sucked, chewed and fingered you; your hand slid the length of his remarkable dick. You were both so busy with each other and the still camera is so quiet I was able to get several great shots of the two of you standing side-by-side masturbating each other. When his fingers returned to your panties you were moaning "OH YES, OOOH GOD, OH YESSSSS"! I was so awed and excited with sight before me, the two of you pleasuring each other I was dripping. I don't think at that moment you even knew I was there.

Then you must have heard the last click, suddenly you came out of your fog straighten up and said it was time to recheck his "COCK", yes you use that word, I don't think I've ever heard you say "cock" and if you don't believe me it was probably picked up by the video. Keeping a tight grasp on his cock you pulled him to the bed to get the dildo, he had grown to an impressive 8 ¾", I said still not the 9" plus as he claimed. Tim said that the time they measured him his wife had been sucking him, he loves oral both giving and receiving and suggested with a little oral stimulation he's sure he would go over 9". I said that was a good plan, WOW did that ever snap you awake, you dropped him and the rubber dick and said come with me, we went to the bathroom and you said, "I know where you're going with this and I won't fuck him". "I'll play with and maybe kiss his cock some and if he must cum I'll give him a hand job but that's it, agree now or I call the whole thing off".

This had already gone much further than I ever expected, I thought you would flash a little tit and panty in the bar and restaurant and we'd be back to the room for an evening of fucking, I quickly agreed and we returned to Tim, I explained the set up. He would do what ever you wanted and no more, he would respect the word "NO". While all was agreed he had gone back down in size but you took the problem in hand as you sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him close and began a rhymed stroking of his firming flesh with one hand and fingering his balls with the other. Your hands look so small holding his "COCK" and balls. He grew rapidly when you started with soft kisses on the tip and an occasional lick and rubbing it on your tits, he was coming on strong. When he had some pre cum on the tip you smeared in all over the tip of his cock with a finger, you stared at the glistening head dreamily then licked it up. It worked like a drug on you no more kissing and licking you went to a full blow job, I didn't know you could get that much into your mouth, I was impressed but not to awed to forget pictures.

voy_husb
voy_husb
22 Followers
12