Measuring Up from Plymouth Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed you back flat on the bed, stepped out of his pants and crawled on top of you and rotated himself so that you were in the 69 position, when there was no signal to stop he started licking and sucking your pussy, you humped his face like a wild woman. He move himself up so that his balls were hanging in your face you wasted no time loving them with your mouth, I knew the video in it's current position was not getting the best of the action so I decided to take a chance and pulled the video out from it's hiding place, I needed to get this on tape. You stunned me when you saw me move in for a close up and smiled then you winked and continued with his ball bath, licking one then the other then sucking one into your mouth and then the other, all the while moaning for the camera, "MMMMMM, TIM, YUMMMMM", MMMMMM, SLUUUURP, OH TIMMMM! You never lost eye contact with me. Then you licked up the backside of his balls and tongued his asshole, you did this to me once and it drove me crazy, it had the same effect on Tim he reciprocated and licked your ass, it was the wildest thing I'd ever seen. This mutual ass tonguing when on for only a minute or two, although in seemed like forever, you kept going from his ass to his balls back to his cock and back again but never loosing eye contact with me and the camera.

He then rotated again still licking you from pussy to asshole and then moved up so that his cock was pressing against your pussy, I held my breath waiting to hear "NO" but you said "I need to feel it in me, Tim, please fuck my cunt, but don't cum in me". "CUNT", another new word in your vocabulary? He gently began to push, all his licking had you wet enough for the head pop in, but as he continued to push I could hear you gasping for air and grunting, he asked if he should stop you groaned "FUCK ME, FUCK MY CUNT", he pushed and all 9 plus inches slid in. You both laid still for a moment but then I saw you grind you hips up to him, he started long deep strokes, you were humping up to him, noises came out of you that I've never heard. He varied his assault on your wet hole with short quick stabs and long deep strokes, sometimes swirling his hips like he was stirring up your juices, your tongue snaked into his mouth with each thrust, you came at least twice with him in you if not more.

Your cum was leaking down to your ass, there was a squishing, sucking sound as he reamed you and the slapping of his balls against your ass could be heard with a plopping. The two of you went on for what seemed like an eternity, until he pulled completely out of you and raised your legs to his shoulders, I thought he was going to ram it back in again, he seems to like doing that or was it your encouraging him when he did it with OH YES or UUH, AGAIN! Instead he positioned that huge head against your asshole, I knew this was the end you never let me fuck you there. I almost passed out when I hear you squeal "FUCK MY ASS TIM, PLEASE FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR HUGE COCK", there was no gentleness this time he just rammed it in, you continued moaning and whimpering softly between long gasps for air, "fuck my ass", over and over again. After a while you wanted to get on top so he rolled over and you impaled yourself and rode him, although you could take all of him you spent a great deal of time letting the huge head pop in and out of you pussy lips, you've always been very sensitive there. I got some really great video here as I was lying between his legs shooting your "CUNT" unfolding for the fleshy giant. You used your mouth on his tongue like it was a small dick, sliding you lips up and down it between deep kisses. I was impressed with his staying ability but finally he said he was going to cum, you whispered "on my tits".

You rolled off him and he straddled you and put his cock between your tits you held them together while he slid back and forth between them, you could suck the head and several inches of the top, he came like a flood. When he finally finished you massaged the cum into your chest with his cock and then proceeded to clean him off with your tongue, not wasting a drop. The two of you fell in a heap; you kissed him deeply and told him you've never had such a wonderful time, it was the biggest COCK you have ever taken.

Tim got up and said to you thanks for the call and then thanked us both for a wonderful night and also hoped you and he could do it again, he dressed and left for the night. I suggested you shower and come to bed with me for some tender loving, you said "I won't need a shower since this was all your idea you can clean me with your tongue". Before I could protest you proceeded to rub your tits in my face, although not my cup of tea I figured with all you did for me it was the least I could do for you, I lapped away at my loving task. As we made love I tried to enter your asshole but you coyly said no that maybe you would save that hole for "COCKs over 9 inches". Later as we rested I noted a difference in you, your manner, your tone as we talked about the night's events, you asked, "I wonder what two cocks at the same time would be like"? Without waiting for an answer you rolled on top of me and I slid right in to your soaking pussy, you handed me the dildo and said "this is more than 9" put it in my ass I want to feel what a double fuck would be like", we fucked like that until we both came and you orgasmed like never before.

Before I fell asleep many thoughts were storming through my brain, what call did he thank you for and would you be calling him again had you called him other times?

12