All Comments on 'Mechanically Minded'

by echodancer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
echodancerechodancerover 13 years agoAuthor
Please leave me feedback!!

I meant to write this at the end of the story....

Please feel free to let me know what you liked or didn't like about my story. I love getting feedback, I think it helps me become a better writer.

Thank you!

wayseriwayseriover 13 years ago
love it though

hi echodancer, i like the story n thank you for sharing .. um, too much sex in it. I think if you reduce the sex scenes a bit, it will be more intense and arousing... well, that's only my opinion. You already know that scarcity creates value ;)

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Hello Echodancer

I will admit this isnt my 'normal' type of story. But for what it's worth I liked it. It was maybe a little on long side and could really have shortend a little, but hey it's your story and you should write it how you want to. Overall I liked the whole 'romantic' idea of the story. Even if you didn't intend it that way.

Anyway as a first time story I think this is really good and I hope to resd more of your stories in the future.

Well done for this story.

Regards

Average_Writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
SORRY

This was not a story it was a fuck fest. Shorten it up put some life into it and maybe you have a chance.

julybear7julybear7over 13 years ago
not too much sex

complaining about too much sex in the story is like complaining about too much sex on a honeymoon, which is essentially where these folks are. good story, well told. thank you echodancer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The best story!

This is easily the best sex story I have ever read. I can't wait for a sequel!

tellstory2jaketellstory2jakeover 13 years ago
Fabulous, Intense, Excellent

Wonderful story, very well written. I loved the 'dialogue' that included what they were thinking, not just what they were saying and doing. Exciting story line. Too much sex?? NO!! This is not some story about 'Joe average' and his real life. This is a story of a vibrant woman who dreams not only of passionate love making.. morning and night.. in the bed, shower, garage.., but of a deep emotional bond. A willingness to surrender completely, and be completely satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chapter 2 ?????

Does Bri return for the winter ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wonderful love story

One might not guess from the title that Mechanically Minded is a wonderful love story, but that is exactly what it is. It has good character development, a good plot, and the love scenes serve to advance the story very well. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous