All Comments on 'Medical Assistance Required'

by ozzietosser

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, but the doc had him wear a condom for hygein purposes. What happened to that?

starovastarovaalmost 8 years ago
Doctor Doctor

Such a hot story and very well written.

Of course Dr Wade exceeded his brief as a practitioner, but sneakily gave Haydn the choice of payment for service. An offer like this from a doctor for a first time visit with a new patient would be a surprise.

I was waiting for the doctor to take Haydn's semen into his mouth, but the professional demeanor remained for the doctor in that no personal contact was made other than sexual relief.

Looking forward to more of your stories

birdogbirdogalmost 7 years ago

Very hot ! Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Thought he was wearing a condom? Otherwise a good story

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
The doctor should've dropped hints

Always discretion is a must ;O)

starovastarovaover 3 years ago
* * * * *

A well paced story about a very skillful doctor who turned the patient in one visit.

Would Hayden return for another consultation?

Would he try and chat up Carly on the way out?

Would he make an offer to Doctor Wade, to return the favour?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There was a little inconsistancy there! When you first had Hayden on the doctors bed, he had him put a condom on. Next you talking about cum everywhere!!! How can it be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I dont understand how he could shoot his lode all over when the doctor had him put on a condom first. I think you made a blunder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userozzietosser@ozzietosser
I'm a gay writer from Melbourne, Australia who is now making the move from hobby writer to proper author. The shorts here are some of my early work. More of my writing is available on my website and my podcast. I have a couple of extended short stories that I've recently publ...