Medical Assistance Required

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hayden was breathing is short, sharp gasps as his body began shuddering in ecstasy against the table. As his orgasm approached he breathed deeply delaying his orgasm, a trick he'd mastered ensuring he lasted for all the girls he'd fucked over the years. He could feel his balls rising and knew he was close, this load was going to be big and he began moaning in expectation.

Feeling the tension that Hayden needed to have released the doc slid his finger gently into Hayden's virgin hole, taking pleasure in knowing that his finger was the first thing there, as was so often the case with his patients. He felt the young tight arse squeeze around his lubed-up finger and heard the gasp of pleasure as Hayden enjoyed this new experience.

Hayden bucked against the table as the doctor's finger slid in even deeper. Despite all the deep breathing tricks he could muster he was rapidly heading towards the finish line and he knew he had no power to stop it.

His balls tightened against his body as he felt the cum stir deep inside.

The doctor's hand worked the sleeve faster again as his finger gently slid inside Hayden's hole. The doctor longed for these moments and despite the after work sessions with Carly knew that this was by far his favourite part of the job. Doctor Wade knew he would spend tonight with his hand on his own thick cock, enjoying the memory of Hayden's innocence being taken in his consultation room.

Hayden's legs shot out straight, every muscle tensed and ready to shoot this long-awaited load from his well-worked wood. As the doctor's finger plunged deep inside one more time Hayden sailed over the climax of his pleasure and he felt his dick pulse as the first shot of his hot cum fired out. He groaned loudly and deeply as the first shot splattered the table beside his head. The second shot fired out quickly, coating his strong chest and splashing up onto his neck. Hayden's body shuddered and shook as the rest of his cock fired more shots than he had ever remembered shooting before. His groans subsided as his abs became coated with hot sticky fluid and the doctor gently removed his finger from Hayden's new favourite spot.

The doctor removed his finger and the sleeve slowly and gently as Hayden was left lying on the bed, still shuddering from the aftershocks of such a powerful orgasm. The doctor removed his glove and placed it in the bin beside his desk, placing the sleeve in the sink for his own use later, hopefully with some of Hayden's juices still lingering.

As Hayden regained control of his breathing and his body the doctor handed him a towel, which he used to wipe up the massive load of cum which had painted his entire torso. As he finished cleaning up and looked at the doc, his face flushed.

"Thanks doc, I needed that," Hayden sheepishly handed back the towel.

"Not a problem Hayden," the doctor replied smiling. "I don't get to do that as often as I'd like. I'm glad you were up to it."

The doctor returned to his desk and Hayden started to dress.

"And don't worry about feeling that pleasure, it doesn't change the pussy you're going to chase," the doctor was reassuring as he wrote Hayden's paperwork excusing him from that day's work.

"Thanks doc," Hayden replied, knowing that, in reality, it had totally changed what he'd be chasing from now on.

12