All Comments on 'Medical Exam Ch. 04'

by NG_origin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good series.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 11 years ago
Missed the shave

Sorry, I might have missed it, but the shave is an excellent opportunity to be vulnerable and fondled etc by the women, but you seem to have skipped it.

Enjoyable scenario.

NG_originNG_originalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Part Two may have been missed...

ProfDavros,

See part two of The Cosmetologist here:

http://www.literotica.com/s/medical-exam-ch-03-pt-02

That's the part with the genital shaving you may have missed.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Like it

What a fun clinic... I suspect it would be full if real.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 8 years ago
Busy clinic

Wonderful story again. This would be a busy clinic if real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ultrasound?

I had a seriously swollen right testicle, the Doc sent me in for an ultrasound. Just my luck to get a 30 something woman,, cute and mildly overweight but with a huge set of boobs.

She was using a towel to cover me, exposing just a bit at a time, and she was having one hell of a time getting clear readings, my getting an erection was no help at all as she was trying to hold me with the towel while scanning my testicle.

Finally in frustration, she asked me if she could remove the towel to make it easier, since the way she was doing it she needs three hands. I said OK, what the hell, she was a nurse.

But then she acted distracted, I was hard as a rock and she kept glancing at me. Suddenly the room smelled like pussy, no hiding that. She obviously had soaked her underwear. That did it, I ejaculated, couldn't help it. She got a towel and wiped me up, finished and had me get dressed. Outside, she was a little redfaced, so I told her I was sorry. She then smiled and said no problem, then in a whisper she told me she enjoyed the hell out of that.

I keep hoping the swelling will come back but so far it hasn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous