All Comments on 'Medieval Discipline'

by davro40

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
reddbunnzreddbunnzover 10 years ago
Very erotic

I hope you have a sequel planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not very "medieval" Not very erotic. Not very much of anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wait

femdom?

male sub?

Did I read this right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not Femdom

This is maledom not femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

But its in need of a new title! There's nothing "medieval" about the session described in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
so much potential

so much potential - there were moments which came so close to being erotic, but you're lacking the tension and passion needed. Slow down a little, describe things more, and loosen up on the dialogue - this is prose, not script writing!

(this is probably also a personal preference, but for the sake of completeness - 'emphasising' so many words, and representing that using punctuation normally reserved for sarcasm, was confusing and outputting!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fml

The product placement in this story is killing me. Fucking hell.

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

A great plotline that deserved better treatment, neither the humility section nor the punishment were given adequate space and explanation.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

If you explain to me now what was femdom about this story, then maybe I can laugh too. Or do you mean your description at the beginning that employees pissed themselves when they were called into her office? My goodness, do your research and learn!

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

This story is well due an up date, as stated previously the two days have been reduced to a few paragraphs, each day should have been given a chapter to enable the full effects of the treatment to be expressed. The request for a refresher course gives a direct link to a further two days of discipline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous