Medieval Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A self-satisfied grin crosses her full ruby red lips as she leans in to press a gentle kiss to his inner thigh. She rests both hands on his thighs and slowly massages her strong fingers up towards his hips. His eyes blaze with the desire she's invoking in him. He clears his throat and shifts in his seat again. The demon he though he had pushed deep down inside of him awakens and rears its head. It stretches its claws like a great cat awakening in the sunlight. He can feel its eyes burning hot with the promise of what's to come from the figure between his thighs.

"You're stalling, little one."

"If that is what you wish to think, Master but I am merely doing what you wish."

She looks up at him with an impish twinkle in her eyes as she nips at his inner thigh. He gives a soft, gentle laugh as he leans over her and smacks her already reddened behind. A soft growl emanates from deep within his soul when she sucks in a sharp breath at his touch and jumps at his hand. While still leaning over her, he turns his head, bringing his nose against the sensitive spot just behind her ear. He inhales deeply, drinking in her scent, her essence before snarling against her ear through clenched teeth.

"You just earned yourself more swats on that sweet ass of yours. Keep it up and your ass will be permanently tanned red."

Stephen nipped at her ear before sitting up and leaning back in his chair once again. She gives him a little squeeze on his hips then just rests her hands there as she lower her lips to the prize before her.

Her soft, candy pink tongue darts out, giving him quick, teasing little licks along the entire length of his cock. She looks up at him and the impossible happens: her eyes darken even more, the irises seeming to become engulfed by the darkness of her pupils. With a soft little moan accompanying the movement, she gently brushes the fingers of her right hand over his stomach then down the entire length of his cock.

She smiles as he twitches just a little at the touch of her hand and she can see his jaw flexing with the control he's trying to keep intact. From the tip, her fingers trail back down his length on the underside, finally coming to rest on his balls. Gently massaging them with her right hand, she brings her left down his length in the same way.

This time, she stops her fingers at the tip and hungrily leans in to flutter her tongue around just the very tip of his cock. Her hair brushes against the sensitive skin of his thighs and she smiles to herself when she hears a soft but quick intake of breath come from up above her. She keeps her eyes locked on his and winks at the exact moment she twirls her tongue around the tip and draws him into the warmth of her mouth.

He lets out a soft moan and the desire in his eyes blazes bright, his eyes like emeralds drenched in sunlight, when he notices where her left hand is going...in between her parted thighs. She moans deep and low in her throat, making her lips vibrate around him when she thrusts her fingers deep inside her already soaking slit. She brings her fingers back out, lifting them slightly so he can see just how slick they are before wrapping that hand around the base of his cock.

She moans again, this time a little longer, a little louder when his hand snakes into her hair and he holds her tight against him. While stroking the base of his cock with her cunt juice soaked hand, she alternates sucking hard then lightly on just the head of his cock, her tongue swirling, licking, even tapping very lightly against the very tip.

He growls and flexes his fingers in her hair and with a devilish twinkle in her eye, she takes him in her mouth as far as she can, only about halfway, moaning so deep in her throat when she tastes both of them mixed together. She presses her lips together around him then with achingly slow progress; she moves her lips down the length of his cock before again taking him as deep as she can in one swift movement. Over and over again, she does this, one hand working on the base of his cock, the other massaging and gently tugging at his balls, all the while her mouth working the head, sucking, licking, savoring it like it's her last meal.

Stephen fights to control his breathing, fights to calm his racing heart. His husky voice rumbles from up above her.

"You are going to be the death of me, little girl. I swear you've learned much more since I've been away."

Between teasing little licks and kisses, she mumbles against his massive cock.

"Let's just say that I've watched a few movies, went to a few clubs while you've been gone, Master. I've picked up a few tricks while you've been away, my love."

She takes both hands away, resting them on his hips again as she takes him deep in her throat, almost his entire length disappearing into her mouth. She gags just a little and backs away before she would accidentally bite down, her soft, panting breaths fanning cool air against his cock. She hears him growl above her and he pushes against the back of her head, spurring her on to do it again. She does and this time takes him a little deeper than before. She sucks as hard as she can while working her mouth up and down his length. He finally breaks his stoic stance and moves his hips to fuck her mouth, their movements working in perfect harmony. Her hands slide around towards his back, slipping under and gripping his ass slightly, pulling him in harder.

Raven can see herself reflected in his eyes and groans at the sight. A wild, wanton woman on her knees, looking up at him with pure desire and need raging in her eyes. She growls at the same heat and passion she sees in his eyes, in his movements. She parts his ass cheeks and gently runs her finger around the little rosebud hidden inside eliciting a primal snarl from between his tightly clenched teeth. Both of them are working wildly, almost frantic, building up so much energy. Both of his hands are in her hair now, pushing her mouth forward just as she hears a roar come from above her.

All of the sudden, she's jerked upward, the effect disorienting to her. Stephen crushes his mouth to hers, growling and moaning into her open mouth as he finally gets a taste of both their essences mixed in her mouth.

The tip of his cock is nudges against her wet slit and his fingers dig into her hips as he positions her better above him.

He bites and nibbles on her neck as he growls, "Now, little girl, you are going to be fucked like the slut you are. You're my little slut, aren't you? Tell me. SAY IT!"

She can barely get the words out as she pants and moans against the side of his neck.

"I'm yours. I'm your slut. Your whore. I deserve to be used like the little slut that I am. I need to be fucked and used like the whore I am. Please, please, oh god please fuck me, Master. PLE..."

The last of her plea ends on a wild scream as he impales her on his long, thick cock. Both of them throw their heads back, both snarling at the sensations whipping through their bodies. She wraps her arms tightly around his shoulders, her thighs clenching tighter against his body as she starts to move her hips in small circles. She clenches her cunt tight around his cock, trapping him deep inside her. She can feel him growing thicker inside her, causing her to move just a little bit faster, a little bit wilder. His arms wrap around her body, one hand in her hair, the other grasping her ass cheek tightly.

"Oh god, you are still so damn tight. I could fuck that tight little cunt of yours all day every day and never get tired of you."

They move with perfect synchronicity, their movements matching the other as if they had never been apart at all. The chair shakes underneath them as his hips rise up, pounding into her sensitive slit even as she slams her body down against his. The sent of their lovemaking is thick in the air, their screams and moans wild beyond imagining. With each movement, each time their bodies grind against each other, their bodies meld closer together, becoming one once again. Their souls take flight and meet in the skies, crashing into one another almost violently, the empty pieces of each being filled by the other. His beast rages to the surface and hers rises from deep inside to meet his. They dance together, like two big cats brushing their velvet-furred bodies against each other. Sweat gleams on their rocking bodies, the world shrunk down to just the two of them on that chair, bodies wrapped tightly around each other.

Raven turns her head to lick the sweat from his neck and shoulders, whimpering and pleading to him with her husky voice.

"Please, Master! Please I need to cum now! I need to cum right this moment or I will surely burn up and die from this heat. Please!"

Stephen clenches his jaw, grinds his teeth almost to the point of pain as he forces the words out.

"Cum! Cum now, my angel! Give me all that you have and more!"

Both of their bodies tense for a split second. Then both of them shake wildly as the violence of their mutual release rocks them to each of their cores. Raven throws her head back, her arms wide to her sides as she screams. Her cunt spasms around his thickening cock, spilling juices all over his lap and the chair. He's pushed over the edge and his head flies back as well with one final thrust upward into her heat. He roars like a wild animal as his seed spills deep into her, her body answering by milking everything out of him. Both of them are suspended in time, outside their bodies as waves of desire, passion and love crash through them time and time again.

Finally, Raven collapses against Stephen's chest. Soft, gentle tremors racing through her body with each little aftershock. She pulls her arms in between their bodies and nestles her head in against his shoulder. He wraps his arms around her, pulling her in tight against his body. He leans his head down, buries his nose against her neck and smiles against her slick flesh. He can feel her heart racing, her chest heaving with the effort to catch her breath and he laughs as he realizes that his own is doing the same.

She is barely able to open one eye at his laughter.

"What?"

He laughs even harder when she punches his shoulder.

"What is it? Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, my love. Absolutely nothing. I'm just laughing at the joy I feel inside me now that I finally have you in my arms once again."

He pulls back and looks at her with a boyish twinkle in his eye.

"And you have learned much since I've been gone. And I can't be more thankful for it."

Raven smiles to him as he lowers his mouth to hers and gives her the softest, most tender kiss she has ever been given. She snuffles a little and settles more comfortably against his body, grinning at his chuckling.

She closes her eyes and mumbles sleepily, "Why did you leave me? Where did you go and where are we now?"

Stephen kisses her temple as he rises from his chair, his cock still buried deep inside her sweet warmth. He holds her to him as she instinctively wraps her legs around his waist and uses her muscles to massage his cock inside her. He nips at her shoulder and laughs.

"Enough, my love. You've had enough for tonight and I'm not sure I could survive another round with you right now either."

He walks across the room to the enormous four-poster bed partially hidden in the shadows. Taking the few steps up to the bed, he reluctantly disengages their bodies, placing her on the edge of the thick feather bed. He pulls the covers down and motions her under the thick blankets and furs covering and warming the bed. He playfully swats her ass and laughs at the glare she throws over her shoulder at him. He crawls into bed and pulls her body to his, nestling her back against his chest, their bodies lining up perfectly.

Wrapping her in his arms, he kisses her temple again and whispers softly, "Sleep, my love. We have all the time in the world to answer your questions. Right now I just want to fall asleep with you in my arms again."

Raven snuggles closer to him and chuckles, "Alright, but when we wake up, you are going to answer every question I have. EVERY single one of them."

He rolls his eyes and squeezes her tightly with his strong arms.

"I probably should cancel everything I have planned for the next three weeks then, shouldn't I?"

"You bet, buddy. And I think after the performance I just gave, I deserve them."

Both of them are thrown into a fit of giggles and as the laughter subsides, he gently kisses her shoulder.

"Oh my sweet little Raven. What could I have possibly done in my live to deserve someone as wonderful as you?"

He only hears her soft snoring as an answer and closes his eyes, falling asleep with a soft smile on his face.

Stephen and Raven finally settle in for the rest of the night, both of them falling into the first dreamless, peaceful sleep either have had in three long years.

12