All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 02'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
SuggestionSuggestionover 6 years ago
Awesome

I love the way that you portray Medusa. I have often thought that she got the raw end of the deal. Great writing. Good editing. Thanks for sharing.

KayWyeKayWyeover 6 years ago
Good story!

I'm a big fan of erotica with an actual plot and erotica with mythical creatures. You do both of those with style. My only peeve is the occasional modernism. (Eg. Cya) Other than that, excellent. Please keep it up.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 6 years agoAuthor
@KayWye

Good eye to notice the modernisms! That was actually a stylistic choice I made. In the first version of Ch. 01, Medusa in particular spoke with a lot more 'fake old English' sort of dialogue, far less contractions. On reading it, I realized it came across as disingenuous. The series isn't supposed to read like hard fantasy akin to LotR, but more casual and modern-friendly. I hope I found a nice balance that readers enjoy.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11over 6 years ago
Happy this

Glad to see this back, loved the original you posted, and was sad to see it stall out. Hopefully you can get past the last spot of the other one and continue the tail, I would love to know what happens beyond.

timothynoullettimothynoulletover 6 years ago
Awesome

This story is outstanding and I can't wait for more please keep working on more chapters thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Absolutely outstanding

This story is by far the best and most professionally written of anything I've ever read on this website or any of the various fanfic websites. I especially love character development, they are believable and life-like. The story pulls you in and makes you a part of it in your head, just like any good story should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The anonymous who commented on part 1 yesterday and who knows the old story

Very nice how they interact with each other. How Darian is another man with Medusa as he is with the rest of the world.

The ship was a bit wired, and them having to leave the island so early saddened me a little bit...

They didn't even really get to play in the pool...

But Galea and his wife Pinna are cool and how Medusa faires with the new adventure and smooths the edges of Darian. Nice ending too. I hope we meet the giant and the little girl again soon and it's them that we gonna meet in a river and him that we are looking for :-)

MisterSunshine1029MisterSunshine1029over 5 years ago
Love it, but...

I am loving this story, but my experience with reading Greek Myths makes me deeply worried for our two lovers! Hopefully as I continue to read this they will emerge from this alright and together. Otherwise, well done! Looking forward to continue reading.

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago

So love this story as do some of the other readers. But, do not all Greek Myths end tragically? There were a few hints to that end so far. I hope it is not too soon. It is so good to read one where the beautiful Medusa is not the monster. She was cursed by a spiteful woman god. Jealous women can be real bitches. Her finding Darios was a really good ploy in the making of this story at the start. Keeping it in line with the original one so the rest of it can feel it was also an original Greek Myth about the Gorgon and some. Good work there NovusAnimus, I am loving it all so far.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

God they're cute, hoping for a happy ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loving the story so far. I'm not certain, but I think your wording got messed up here: "Because my wife and I are aedos of course." Aidos or Aedos was the Greek goddess of shame, modesty, respect, and humility. Aoidos was a classical Greek singer. My knowledge in these matters is sketchy, so I apologize if this wastes your time . . . although now that I think of it, it fits. Gallea could be basically saying that he will be singing of Darian's shameful paranoid treatment of others. (Grabbing him by the throat painfully, threatening torture, and threatening loved ones.) Darian hates the gods and their worshippers for the merciless treatment of others. However, he is at a minimum willing to threaten gross violence while choking someone even though Gallea has shown no sign of danger. (I get the impression Darian would follow through with his threat though.) Darian isn't simply without morals, but he is willing to let his rage do his thinking. Gallea may be terrified of Darian not because he is going to betray him, but because Darian is paranoid, violent, and may snap at any perceived threat. If so Gallea may have to see his wife killed in ways that would leave any viewer disturbed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I love this alot! It's all that I could dream of!

JasmijnJasmijnabout 1 month ago

Love the way you think

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES