All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 03'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cliuincliuinabout 6 years ago
Greek mythology,

it was the 1st adventures book what I read as a child. The Romans toke over pretty much of Greek mythology and Pantheon too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Story

I like the way you absolutely pull me into story. Page 2 was perfect, im still seeing medusa slithering away from them in disbelief...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
excellent

Great writing, I very much love the different personalities you describe.

Thank you very much !

RebelAgainstLifeRebelAgainstLifealmost 5 years ago
Good Job!

I only recently found this series, but I have really been enjoying the personalities that you give each character. Normally, I like to read a series one book after the other, but for this one, I think it would be more fitting to read it over the courae of a couple weeks. Im a huge mythology fan, and as such I recognised many references to the actual myths. Im really looking forward to reading the rest in the future, as Ive been up until 2:00 in the morning just reading this. So far, so good! A rounding five stars on the first 3 chapters that Ive read! Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2596 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES