Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,610 Followers

"My dear, whatever did the small warrior do to you?"

The queen was looking at her. Otrera had drifted off thinking about killing that cursed man, but the queen drew her back. Stheneboea was straddling one of the guards — all the guards were perfect examples of strength and youth of course — and she had the other two kneeling on either side of her. Her hands were on their members, and she was stroking their lengths in slow, teasing motions. She grinned at Otrera, and didn't break eye contact when she leaned in, and kissed one of their cocks. She took her time too, suckling it with playful touches of her lips.

Otrera tried to look away, but damn it, the queen was beautiful, the men were fit, and the sexual display was only ten feet from her. Enough, Otrera, do not let this distract you. All that matters is the mission. Besides, this woman is a conniving, manipulating, selfish bitch. Don't let her ensnare you in whatever web of deceit she spins.

"He killed several of my warrior sisters, and he left me for dead." She rotated her shield arm a few more times. It would never fully heal, thanks to that bastard. Not even after what Andromeda did for her.

"Oh, is that all? I thought perhaps he'd stolen your lover?" the queen said, and she laughed as she got comfortable upon the man she was straddling. With dancing hips, she sank the guard's cock into her, and moaned loudly, too loudly. Otrera could see the woman was delighting in putting on the display just as much as the sex itself. What a hollow woman.

But the guards didn't seem to mind. They groaned when she touched them, moved with her when she moved, and smiled with inflated egos when Stheneboea whimpered in delight and trembled in orgasm.

Idiot men, unable to see the queen was enjoying herself because of herself. If Stheneboea could have created the context of her dark, dirty defiance with toys instead of men, she would have.

Andromeda assured her Bellerophontes would come to kill the queen consort, and considering how much Otrera wanted to hurt the bitch on the bed, she couldn't blame him. Maybe she could arrange for Stheneboea to die along with Bellerophon and blame him for it.

The thought made her smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know a lot of you are either already familiar with Greek mythology, or are looking up any of the various places and names I mention in this story. Sneaky readers! Know I will use this information against you. :P