Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,594 Followers

He was clay in her grip, and he let out the occasional quiet moan when her working fingers sent blissful waves of relaxation into his core, while at the same time he grew closer and closer to release. His breath started to quicken, and his cock started to twitch, as the pleasure built between his legs. Tiny, gentle tingling waves swelled underneath his testicles, above them, and up along the softer underside of his length. Glans growing more sensitive, he started to push his hips into her hand, hot cum filling him and ready to burst.

And then she stopped.

"H-hey," he said.

"This is punishment, for nearly dying." She let go of his cock, ran her fingers under his tunic, and caressed the lines of his abs. "You're not allowed to do that."

He opened his eyes, slipped his free arm under his head to prop it up, and blinked at the snake woman on his chest. She turned, put her chin on his sternum, looked up to him, and frowned.

"I'm sorry, I—"

"I know, I know. I'm not an idiot." Sighing, she buried her face in his chest again before pushing herself up onto her hands. She leaned over him, put both hands against the ground on both sides of him, and smiled down at him. "But you will have to try harder next time."

Try harder. The woman over him was trapped between a smile and a frown, and he couldn't help but mimic it. It was the first time he'd ever truly had someone waiting for him, to come back to after a mission. The weight of his own life, now attached to hers, was heavy. But it was weight he wanted to bear.

"I will." And he damn well would.

"Good." She leaned her weight onto one arm, reached behind her back, and undid the knot of her chest wrap. It fell away, and she tossed it aside to join his loincloth. "But you're ssstill getting punished."

He smiled up at the gorgon. The beautiful, busty woman grinned down at him, pressed her heavy, naked breasts to his chest, and chuckled. Reaching down, she found the bottom of his tunic, and started to pull it up. He helped her slip it off over his head, laid back down, put both hands out, and held her hip with one, her back with the other.

"I'm so close, come on," he said, pouting. It was a game, but a fun one, and he nudged his hips up against where hers were touching them.

"Nope. Punishment." She slithered more of her weight onto his legs, and more. A couple rows of her massive snake body pinned his legs, snake skin shifting along his knees, the soft scales of her snake belly strange and gentle along his shins and quads. She reached up, pinned his hands down against the blanket, and leaned over him.

Her breasts were enormous. Hanging underneath her and pulling with their weight, they turned into massive teardrops, each ending in a large, swollen, puffy nipple of pink against her light skin. But he couldn't touch them. He was pinned underneath her, and while he was a strong fellow, a Fate's Child at that, Medusa could overpower him and pin him down if she wanted. And he liked being trapped by her, he was discovering.

The serpent shifted her torso up higher, brought her breasts over his head, and eased one of them down onto his face. He needed little encouragement, and opened his mouth to swallow her nipple.

Like her, he kept his play slow, gentle, and he suckled on her swollen areola. It was the sort of foreplay that would last all night if they wanted it to.

Medusa moaned, quiet and deep. She pulled away so her nipple slipped from his lips, and she dangled her breasts over his face a couple inches out of his reach.

"When I was alone, on my island, it was decadess before I learned to enjoy my body." She winced when she said it, but her pain passed, and she nodded when she pressed her breasts down into his chest so she could nudge her nose into his. "Even then, I never really played with my breastsss. A little, sometimes a lot, but not like... not like what you do."

"Ah, well... I'm a man, right? Can't keep my hands off of them." Unless they're pinned of course. "They're so soft, and heavy, and—"

"You try carrying them around for a hundred years. Sssee how you feel."

"I—"

Like he weighed nothing, Medusa slipped some of her snake length under his legs, and rolled them. The boar on her island had died a similar way, wrapped in her coils and squeezed to death; he was that boar. She coiled around him one, two, three times, until her snake length had completely wrapped his legs. But the gorgon was an expert, and she had aligned the coil so her human half was pressed to him, chest to chest. And she'd made them stand up, so he was like a tree wrapped in her body. He still had room to move around and wiggle his upper body, but his legs might as well have been roots in the dirt.

She pressed her stomach to his, and nuzzled the wrap around her hips against his cock. A moment later, she'd tossed that aside too, and now the two of them were naked, with hips pressed together, and his cock pressed flat between their bellies. Her pussy's lips, warm and wet, rested against his testicles, and soon her juices coated them. The serpent took his hands — she'd been in a sparing mood and had left them out of her coils, thankfully — and brought them to her breasts. With both of them upright, her breasts hung down against her ribs, pressed to them with their weight, and her swollen, large nipples filled his palms.

Darian tried to hide his smile; the seductress from the island was coming out again.

"Make me cum with... with my breasts." Smiling, blushing, she pressed her hips against him, until her fluids dripped down onto his thighs. "If you do, you can cum inside me."

"Even with Chimera so close?" he said.

"Even with." She nodded, and pressed her fingers against the back of his hands to push them against her huge breasts. "He can watch, I don't care. Nothing's keeping me from ssspending any night I want with you."

Oh, that's what this was about. She didn't want to let any opportunity to be with him pass her by. Ache filled his chest; gods, how horrible she must have felt, just waiting for him to return from a suicide mission. He tried to hide his frown, but Medusa raised her hand, wiped his frown away with her thumb, and smiled at him.

She raised herself a little higher, so her breasts were level with his face. Hands resting on his shoulders, she leaned in, and like a dancing snake, moved from side to side to graze her nipples in front of his lips.

He groaned. Her curvy body was glorious, and like a hungry child, he leaned in to wrap one of her puffy nipples in his lips. One hand sneaked up her back to caress her spine again, and the other traced a line up her side before cupping her free breast in his palm. The size of it overwhelmed his palm and fingers, flowed over the edge of his grip, and when he pushed his hand up against it, some of its volume spilled onto his wrist. Soft, supple, and weighty, he lowered it back down to rest against her torso, before he started to draw his fingers along its underside, where the breast's weight pulled into a teardrop shape. All the while, he suckled on the nipple in his mouth, licked around her large, pink areola, and kissed the tip of the pink nub between suckles.

Medusa's voice turned into mewls and whimpers. Her body wriggled and squirmed against him, pressed into him, and tightened around his legs. Her hand slid into his hair, holding tight and pulling him into her breast. The supple skin covered his face, and he closed his eyes as the heavy flesh buried his lips.

She pulled away. A thin strand of saliva ran from his lip to her nipple, and the gorgon reached to her breast with her other hand to catch it. She wiped it away from his lip with a finger, grinned at him with blushing cheeks, and rubbed the wetness into her breast. She reached down after, found where his cock was trapped against her stomach, and teased the swollen tip with her fingertips. Since she'd raised herself higher, his glans was pressed to her clitoris, and she was wriggling against him to push the engorged flesh into his cock. In the mix of her juices, his precum rose to the tip of his glans, and she wiped it away before bringing it up to his chest to draw a line of it along his muscle, warm and wet.

Before he could say anything — beg for her to let him cum, most likely — she guided his head to her other breast, and pull him in to place her nipple into his mouth.

"Closssse," she said. Her other arm reached up, settled behind Darian's back, and pushed the whole of him tighter to her body.

Trapped and pinned to her chest, and happy to be. He devoured her breast, suckled on it a little harder, pulled more of her big areola into his mouth, and massaged the warm flesh with his tongue. And while one arm hooked around her waist to hug her from behind, the other hand kneaded her free breast, but gently. Her breasts were sensitive, and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt the beautiful mounds pressed to him.

She started to squirm. Her voice came out in short pants, whimpers, and her body quivered. A harsh hiss and her hand tightened on his hair; she was cumming. He stopped licking, but kept her nipple in his mouth, only to caress it with a soft lip while she came. Trickling juices dripped down his length where her pussy's lips were pressed to the head of his cock, and soon coated his balls pressed against her soft belly scales beneath her sex. Every ounce of him wanted to grab her hips and shove her down onto him to sink his cock into her, but instead, he teased his fingers up her spine while she came, and kept his touch on her breasts as gentle as possible while she writhed.

Then, with half-closed eyes, she reached down, put a shaky finger on his cock, and guided it into her. Soaked, warm flesh greeted his swollen glans, and between pulses of clenching muscles, the gorgon lowered herself down. Pressed belly to belly, she mewled and wriggled with each inch, until her lips pressed against the base of his length. Tight muscles massaged the whole of his girth, and made him grit his teeth. Every moment inside her was sending pleasure waves down his length into his thighs. Don't thrust don't thrust don't thrust.

"A-again," she said. Trembling hands took his shoulder and head, and guided him back to her breasts and her swollen nipples.

"You're so mean!" He looked up at from between her breasts. So close to cumming, he could feel the warm liquid building underneath his testicles, but Medusa held still and kept his pleasure on a leash.

"Punishment." She nodded, pressed his face back down, and relaxed her arms over his shoulders. Leaning against him, she put her cheek against the top of his head with arms drooping down against his back.

It was Elysium. The angle pushed her body into him and squashed his face in her breasts, demanding attention. He wrapped both in his fingers, sank his digits into the overwhelming softness of her bosom, and kissed along her sternum up to her neck. Every time his fingers grazed her nipples, her cunt squeezed on his cock hard enough to stir his juices, keeping him on the edge of orgasm.

When he placed his lips around one of her nipples again, her muscles clenched tight, and pulled a groan from him. So tight, every quiver of her muscles had his ripe, swollen glans ready to burst. Suckling pushed Medusa into another orgasm, and her relaxed arms tightened around his neck, pinning him to her breasts. But it was her squirming, wriggling and writhing, that made him cum.

Her convulsions and bucking hips were too much. She shook and trembled, and each clench of her muscles around his member milked pleasure from him. Warm cum flooded his length and gushed into her, coating him. He groaned into her body and did his best to hold still, but each twitch of his cock forced a small thrust of his hips, another gush of his cum, and a squeak from Medusa. Juices soaked his testicles, dripped down his legs, warm and inviting. Not wanting to end his climax too fast, he forced himself to hold still, and only eased himself a single inch back and forth inside the gorgon's milking, trembling muscles. It was just enough to massage his swollen glans, fill his length with ripples of pleasure down to his balls, and squirt several more, slow gushes of warmth up his cock and into her awaiting insides, until it trickled out of her and down their bodies.

"H... hey...," she said between whimpers. "You weren't supposed to cum yet."

"Sorry, I—"

She took his jaw into both hands, cupping the sides of his head in her palms, and guided it upward. Taller than him, she had to lean down to kiss him, but she did with the flexibility of a snake.

"Ok, next time, I'll treat you," she said.

He couldn't wait.

They uncoiled from each other, walked down to the sea, and took a moment to clean themselves up, before returning to their sleeping rolls. Sex before bed, it was a routine they'd had back on Medusa's island, and it was a routine he was looking forward to getting back into.

Medusa leaned over him, and put a couple kisses on his nose. "Good night."

"Good night," he said.

A quiet, gentle, woman's voice cut through the dark. "That was lovely."

He sat up with a jolt. Medusa did as well, but with her over him and facing down, foreheads collided and sent them both to the ground. Groaning and moaning, he clutched his forehead and rolled onto his knees.

"Oh sweet mother of the gods!" he said.

"Ow ow ow ow ow." Medusa rolled — not that a snake could really roll when coiled, more like flop — and rubbed her forehead the same as him.

"Haha, startled you did I? The great Bellerophontes caught unawares in a woman's bed. Wouldn't that make for a fitting end?"

Pinna. The satyr sat down next to the fire, smiled, and waved her fingers at him. There was a mischievous grin on her face he didn't expect, and it made him frown.

"How long have you been watching? And how did you get so near? If I didn't hear you, as least Chimera should have," he said, and reached for his loincloth.

"I approached, but before I could say anything, Medusa decided to get very friendly. And... well, I'm a satyr." Chuckling, the woman wiggled her fingers in Medusa's direction. "I am very sorry, but seeing how comfortable you looked, and smiling and just... it was very romantic. I couldn't help myself!" Pinna, squatting down with ease, hopped around the fire like a rabbit and came up beside Medusa. "I'm sure I can convince the Fates to let us indulge and add this romance plot to the story."

"P-plot?" Medusa said, eyes wide, one arm pulled across her heavy breasts, the other covering her sex.

The poor woman, startled and naked. Darian got his loincloth back on, stepped between the two women, and glared down at the satyr. When he did, Pinna stood up straight, and frowned at him before looking around his shoulder to the gorgon.

"I'd assumed you figured it out by now," she said.

Darian snarled. "We did."

Pinna took a step back and held up her hands. "You should know we mean you no harm, and everything we've told you, and the Fates have told you, is true far as I know. But, we're here to record and tell the story."

"You could have told me. I thought we were friends." Medusa, slithering left and right as she slipped her wraps back on, did her best to keep Darian between her and Pinna as she dressed.

"We are! We... I... I had no choice. We were told to let this first event — whatever that would be — play out without you knowing I'd be watching."

A rumbling voice boomed in the firelight. "And how did you watch without me knowing?"

The three of them turned. Chimera stood on the edge of the grass, fangs bared, lion pelt on his skull, and one hand held out in front of him. They hadn't heard him coming either. Knowing the ancient beast could stalk around without a sound made Darian nervous. But this time, the sight made him grin. Gallea was in the giant's hand, held up by his horns entwined in Chimera's fingers, and dangling with arms folded across his chest and a frown on his face.

Pinna gasped. "Gallea!"

"It's ok, ok... I think. He found me, threatened to kill you if I made a peep." The other satyr sighed, and tried to kick out at the giant with his hooves, to no avail. Chimera's arm was more than long enough to hold the satyr far away and out of kicking distance.

"And!" Pinna said, "I didn't know you'd be recruiting a giant! You know giants eat people right? Satyrs too! Satyrs, and centaurs, and people. That's who we're using to track the thief?"

"It is." Darian smirked. It was a nice change of pace to see the Chimera on his side. "Answer his question."

"Ques — oh. I... um, I can't tell you." She winced when she said it, and she looked between Chimera and Medusa with wide eyes.

She was afraid for Gallea's life. Afraid, but still unwilling to reveal her secret. Darian frowned, reached down for his sword, and walked toward Gallea.

"Darian, don't kill him!" Medusa said. She slithered after him, glancing over her shoulder back to Pinna as she did. Her hand found his shoulder, and tugged on it.

"I'm not, don't worry." Well, at least probably not. He drew the sword, and as if the giant could read his mind, Chimera lowered the satyr to the ground, but kept his hooves a few inches above it.

Dangling, arms still folded across his chest, Gallea glared at Darian. "Not going to kill me, Fate's Child? What's the sword for then."

The sword was pressed to his shoulder a moment later. Darian put enough pressure onto the gleaming, sharp sword to pierce Gallea's skin, and only the skin, but he did it fast enough to earn a gasp and yelp from the helpless satyr.

Pinna was beside him in a second, fist raised and swinging at him. He turned to face her in the moment, snapped out with his free hand, and grabbed her throat. The jarring switch of momentum for the satyr made her miss her punch, and her hands squeezed his forearm. But, the satyr didn't have the strength to even move a single one of his fingers. He raised her a few inches off the sand and grass, same as Gallea was, and held her up for her husband to see.

The gorgon had her hands up to her lips, covering them, and her snake eyes were wide and terrified. He managed only a tiny glance her way, mouthed 'trust me,' and looked back Pinna and Gallea. Two satyrs, squirming, wriggling, and one of them now strangling to death. Good.

"Remember what I told you I'd to to her, if any harm came to Medusa?"

Gallea's mouth dropped. "W-wait! Medusa is fine! And even if she wasn't, we wouldn't hurt her!"

"You were watching!" Raged poured through his arm, until the satyr started kicking him. Her face was changing color. "You were watching! How'd she do it? Chimera couldn't see you, couldn't smell you, couldn't hear you, you must have done something! Tell—"

"Darian! Let her go." The gorgon slithered up behind him, and put her hand on his arm.

Like water on fire. He sighed, relaxed his grip, and set the coughing satyr down. She fell back onto her ass, clutched her throat, and frowned at him between the gargled noises of a bruised larynx.

He sheathed his sword, threw it down against the ground near his armor, and started to pace. Knuckles cracked, teeth grinded, and his guts boiled. Something about the two satyrs set him on edge, he knew it, but he couldn't control it. Every time he looked at the two, storytellers, poets, liars, the fire worked up his spine into his skull like a piercing migraine.

Medusa was by Pinna in an instant. She reached down, helped the satyr stand, and frowned at Darian.

"Pinna," she said, and she patted the angry little satyr's raised fist, "can you tell us how you were able to follow us?"

"No, of course I can't. I work for the Fates. They'd have me dead if I gave up their secrets, Gallea too." Her head lowered, her fist after, and she turned to take Medusa's hand in one of hers.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,594 Followers