Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,598 Followers

They were trapped in the Fates' game, same as him. Their eyes followed him as much as them, and it was not pleasant. At least he could defend himself, but the two satyrs seemed about as useful in a fight as children.

Medusa slithered over to Chimera, and raised herself to his height, nearly twelve feet tall. "And you! Put him down."

The giant grunted, but did as she requested. Darian smirked, and when the Chimera looked his way, he shrugged at him. His lover had a bossy streak when she needed it, but he liked that about her.

Gallea hopped over to his wife, and put an arm around her shoulder before glaring at Darian. "Bastard."

"Bastard indeed," Pinna added.

"Hey!" The serpent reached out, grabbed both satyrs by a horn each, and held them in front of her. Children by the ears. The parallel was too perfect, and it made Darian smile. "Darian's been a pawn of the Fates for a long time, too long. So you'll be nice to him, or I'll turn you both into stone."

They squeaked, eyes wide. Darian blinked a few times too. How much had not even a week on the mainland changed Medusa? Smile turned to grin, but he wiped it away before anyone could notice.

"Well, they can't tell us how Pinna managed to track us without Chimera knowing. And we need them for the boat so we can continue the pursuit and try and save Pegasus." He got up, walked over to the two satyrs Medusa still held, and frowned down at them. Frowns everywhere. "So, we're back to where we started. You keep helping me, I'll keep not killing you, and when Pegasus is free, we can all go our separate ways."

Gallea pulled away, enough that Medusa let him go. "We work for the Fates, not for you."

"Work is a weird word for slave labor. And I know slave labor when I see it," Darian said, and he pointed at the V etched on his forehead.

Once Medusa let go of Pinna, the satyr came to stand beside her husband again. "We... it's... ok, we're slaves of the Fates. Ok? We're here to help you get back the Moirai mask. And we'll save Pegasus at the same time! Everyone's happy, and you and Medusa can do whatever you want."

Through all this, Chimera stood there, quiet as stone, arms folded across his chest. His eyes were on the fire pit, but when Darian glanced his way, the giant returned his gaze and nodded. It was obvious to the both of them: there was a chance they wouldn't be doing both.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Chimera~~

What was he doing with these fools?

Chimera listened to their squabbling, their yelling and growling, even some hollering, all while letting the dance of the fire soothe his soul. Or at least tried. But the satyrs whined and groaned, his old enemy was as volatile as ever, and the serpent he'd decided to serve and protect tried to calm them all like a weak-willed mother. It made him roll his eyes, and stare into the fire in search of some solace. None came.

He eyed the female satyr. Pleasing to the eye, and probably pleasing to his stomach. The thought earned some laughter; his mother had always told him to not play with his food. What intrigued him more though was trying to decipher her trick. How had she managed to follow him? No beast on hoof or paw could follow him close enough to see him, and him not see them in return. See, smell, hear, one of his senses would have found them; but this girl had avoided his eyes, nose, and ears despite that. Bound to an oath to the Fates, was she? He scratched at his chin through his beard. Would her oath hold if he tore off an arm?

He shook his head, focused on the fire, and tried to drown out the arguing beside him. Medusa had defeated him, and there was strength to her that she did not realize. He could. The way she moved, the way her eyes dripped of emotion, the way she hugged her 'Darian' whenever they were alone. Like a mother, standing defiant before a lion to save her child, strength would come to her in a way she would not anticipate. And he wanted to be there to see the serpent monster come to realize her power.

What would she do when she realized she was strong enough, powerful enough to destroy villages, armies, and rend entire kingdoms as dust. Or, if Darian's stories were true, turn those within to stone? It would be a sight to behold, and he did not want to miss it.

A poor excuse, Chimera. You joined these fools because you were lonely, and it was the first time in ages that another had asked for your presence.

He frowned, clicked his teeth to the side, and sat down by the fire. Arm raised, he looked at the snake tattoo bestowed upon him so long ago. Its eyes were still red, and the smell of the Fates' taint lingered. He was going on a journey. A journey to help the Fates, save an old enemy, help a companion, and maybe, just maybe, earn a chance at some revenge too.

Bellerophontes talked of Pegasus, but Chimera could see in the way the soldier glanced to him that he expected things to go differently. They both knew violence would come, and it would flood them both before the journey was over.

But the journey would be worthwhile either way, if only for a change of pace.

"And we're taking him with us?" The male satyr, Gallea they said his name was, hopped over to him. Sitting as Chimera was, the standing satyr was able to look him in the eye, face to face, and frown at him. He smelled of the woods, fur, and deer. "He's liable to eat us in our sleep!"

The giant rumbled.

"He's proven trustworthy." Medusa slithered toward him, took the satyr's hand into her own, and walked him back to his wife. "I am sure he'll leave us alone, if we leave him alone. And besides, he's our guide. The Fates said he'd be the only one able to track this thief."

Chimera tilted his head to the side, and smiled at the back of the snake woman's head. Her snake hair did the same, little heads tilting, and tongues tasting the air around him. Gaia was the one able to track their thief; he was just the messenger.

"Where's the boat?" Darian said. He gestured to the dark water of the night.

"I was going to summon her, when this bastard sneaked up on me!" Gallea kicked some sand at Chimera, but from far enough away that it didn't reach him.

"Sneaked up on by a giant?" Pinna said.

"The bastard is giant alright, but more a beast than a giant. Like the dead cat on his back. What kind of cat has horns?"

And their rambling continued. This time, they argued about where he came from, knowing full well he didn't plan to tell them. If only they knew what giants were like, back when they prowled the hills and rivers of Greece, and hunted stupid men as much as they hunted goats, and lions, and the dead species that predated them.

He reached up to pull back the dead cat off his long dark hair, and let it fall onto his back. "Will your vessel hold me?"

They almost jumped at the sound of his voice. Like birds.

"She'll hold you," Bellerophontes said. "She'll hold an army."

Chimera quirked a brow, and looked to the two satyrs; they nodded. He nodded in return, and again, returned to silence.

"Alright then, so what's the plan?" Gallea said.

"Chimera says he can still follow the scent of Otrera—"

"Who?"

"... Pinna can tell you, I'm sure." And the small warrior gave the female satyr a hard glare. But, to the Chimera's hidden delight, she returned it. She had spirit. "So we'll follow her scent as best we can. Wherever she is, she's probably with the thief, so we keep following her. Either she leads us to the thief accidentally, or we capture her, and she leads us to the thief on a leash."

"A lot rides on this Otrera person," Gallea said. "Is she the only way?"

They all looked to Chimera.

"No," he said, and he rumbled deep in his bones as he stood up. "There is another."

"Another?" Medusa said. She slithered up to him, and settled into a coil beside him near the fire. Friendly to a fault, the serpent monster. It was, indeed, a nice change of pace.

"Wherever they are, they are a blur to Gaia, hard to track. But, she can tell there are two Fate's Children, together... and..." He reached up, put the tattooed arm's hand against his forehead, and listened. Blurry images, covered smells, and muffled noises filled his mind. Two sets of white eyes, and... "And someone else. Not a Fate's Child, but the Earth and Sky know her just as well."

"The thief, I imagine," Bellerophontes said.

"Then, unless we have need to sssstay, should we go?" Medusa said. "I fear Darian, Gallea, and Pinna will start arguing more the longer we sit still."

Chimera nodded. "Summon your vessel, satyr."

Gallea and Pinna frowned in unison, but after looking at each other, Gallea walked down to the beach. From his pack, he pulled out a pan flute. Chimera smirked; a fitting instrument for a mischievous creature. It was a collection of cane grass tubes, connected in assorted lengths, long to short. And when Gallea put the tubes to his mouth, the sound that came out was that of mourning. Medusa, Darian, and he as well, the three of them stepped down the beach in the dead of night, and stood behind the satyr who played his tune.

He looked down at the two lovers. Both were surprised, and moved by the lamenting sound of gentle, deep notes. For Chimera, it sounded like a time long forgotten, and it made him smile.

As the music went on, mist grew upon the dark shore. It was already misty, but mist became fog, and fog turned into a wall of gray even he could not see beyond. Soon, further than a hundred feet was beyond his gaze, blocked by the oncoming mist, cold to his scarred skin and muffling. It became hard to smell, see, or even hear. A blanket of wet cold that weighed down on him and blocked off Gaia's breath.

He did not like it. Not at all.

He stirred, turned, and started to pace. His heavy body dug through the sand, and his thick feet spread the sand with each step. Growls escaped him, and a deep rumbling filled his chest. Nervous? How long had it been since he'd felt such a feeling?

"You ok?" Medusa said.

He snarled. "I know this feeling." The hair on his skin stood up, and ice ran down his spine.

"You know this feeling? What? What's that—"

"They're here." Pinna hopped by them, gave Medusa a small pat on her arm, and joined her husband closer to the water. "Think our new friend will be ok with the crew?"

Gallea laughed, put the flute away, and snickered at Chimera over his shoulder. "I'm more worried if they'll be ok with him. Charon's soldiers, and a giant? Well—"

"I will be fine," he said. Rumbling, he stepped down the beach to join them, with arms folded across his chest and teeth gritting. "The war was over hundreds of years ago."

But maybe, just maybe, this whole journey would give him a chance at a taste of vengeance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He stared down at the undead beneath his feet.

The deck was strong, and the bars that served as windows to its depths were of metals not made by man. He doubted he'd be able to get down into its belly, to investigate what secrets Charon's vessel hid, and what the undead within may have to say. Their eyes glowed with green mist, not unlike the white that befell Bellerophon, or the Amazon. The color of the Fates. It reminded him of the searing gold of Apollo, the blood red of Ares, the blue of Poseidon. Dozens of colors, each from a pair of glowing eyes. Each coming with sword and spear and a host of power at their beck and call.

Like you said, Chimera, the war is over, it has been for hundreds of years. You are the last of your kind, you lost, let it go.

No, not when a chance for revenge was delivered to his door.

But the Fates were the ones who sent Bellerophontes. And they know you'd snap up a chance to kill them as much as any god.

Then they deemed the risk of his aid worth it. How much was this Moirai mask worth to them? Why was it so important? The Fates and their masks. The metaphor was sickening.

He stepped up to the front of the ship, and stared into the veil of mist and black. More godly magic, blocking his senses and hiding the world from him, Gaia, and everything in between. It would certainly hide them, just as the thing they were pursuing was hidden.

But the Fate's Children were not hidden to him, not completely. He had Bellerophon's scent, and Otrera's, and all Fate's Children. There were others, well and far beyond the world of Greece, too far to be involved, and nothing more than wisps on the wind at that distance, untraceable. No matter. It was Greece where the Fates and the Gods played their games. It would be in Greece where the bodies would pile high.

"What in Tartarus did that?" Gallea said. "There's a hole in the back!"

When Chimera turned around, the quartet were standing in the center of the empty, huge deck, and while gathering their packs, food, and clothes, Gallea had picked up Darian's breastplate.

"The Amazon shot him with some arrows, in the limbs, and one got him in the back." As she said it, Medusa leaned down, and hugged her lover from behind.

Bellerophontes nodded, and leaned back into her body. "The arrows were huge, and the tips were some kind of weird metal I've never seen."

"Keep one?" Pinna said.

He shook his head. "No, uh, I was a screaming mess at the time."

"Me neither. I... just threw them away. I didn't know." The gorgon sighed, and hugged her lover tighter.

Chimera watched, quiet as stone, still as the Earth, and waited as always. The warrior and the serpent, they moved as one, holding each other's hand when they talked, when they looked at each other, when they breathed. Like a school of fish. Did they know how lucky they were?

"I don't know if we can fix this." Gallea raised the black and silver breastplate over his head. "I'll have to summon the Erinyes."

Fire shot up the Chimera's throat, and he forced it back down with a hard gulp. Not yet, the Erinyes could wait for another time.

Bellerophon grumbled as well, and Medusa hugged him tighter.

"Come on, you're picking fights with everyone," she said. "Pinna and Gallea are trying to help as much as they're allowed."

Pinna nodded. "We are trying to help, Darian. Medusa is my friend too! But there are rules and the Fates would have my head on a pike if I broke them. Gallea's too."

Bellerophontes grumbled. A surly child, and it made Chimera laugh. Bellerophon threw his glare at Chimera, but he returned it with another chuckle.

"Alright, alright. I don't trust either of you, but I trust Medusa," the small warrior said.

She was the only one of them trustworthy, Chimera thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Otrera~~

Back in the arms of the nymphs.

Otrera, naked as before, and finally calm after a disturbing chat with Andromeda and the mask, stood by the two nymphs. The sun would be up soon, and damn it, she needed to relax! She wanted to relax, she tried to relax, but the voice from the mask penetrated her brain like a spike. That voice, inhuman and filled with chills. Hades would have sounded better than that voice. And Andromeda! Her new leader was bloodthirsty and prepared to kill innocents for her goals. None of it was settling in Otrera's stomach very well.

She really needed a good lay to relax.

The two nymphs in the grass were sleeping. They never said a word, nymphs, they just played in the garden, the water, tended the trees and their golden apples, and Perseus's cock. She needed some tending too! So she got down onto her knees, and lay down with them. Beside the taller one with curvy body and heavy breasts, she snuggled into the nook of her arm. And like an inviting blanket, the nymph hooked her arm around Otrera's hard, lean body, and hugged her. All was silent.

But when Otrera put her lips onto the nymph's breast, silence turned into a gasp, and a husky moan. The nymph blinked down at Otrera, her gentle eyes widened, and her arm hooked under Otrera's neck, on her back, touching her waist. The Amazon met her eyes with a wicked grin, and sucked on busty woman's breast.

The curvy nymph's gentle murmurs turned into mewls when the other nymph, the tiny one, copied Otrera. The pale creatures of colorful hair and perfect lips were, as far as Otrera could tell, horny every moment of the day. All it took was the Amazon's touch, and the curvy woman's nipple was aroused, swollen, and filling Otrera's mouth.

No need to waste time — and gods damn it, she couldn't wait much longer — Otrera reached down between the nymph's spreading legs, and massaged her already budding clitoris. More mewls, and some squeals too. The nymph across from Otrera suckled on her sister's tit in almost perfect mirror of Otrera, and when they met eyes, the nymph winked at her, and ran her tongue around her sister's areola, before lifting her mouth. The nipple was swollen, puffy, and coated in saliva.

Then the nymph used her hand, ran it down her sister's belly, over Otrera's hand and under it, before she started to stroke the rose of the curvy nymph's ass. It only took minutes before the curvy nymph's cunt was drooling juices all over herself, more than enough for the Amazon to sink two of her fingers into the woman's awaiting pussy. Better, the small nymph did the same, and sank two her fingers into the now wet sphincter of the whimpering woman.

Otrera was a sexual woman, she knew that. She loved sex, she liked to masturbate regularly, she aroused easily, and she made a huge mess when she came. But these nymphs, they were ridiculous! Just a touch and they were writhing, wriggling, and mewling in orgasm. Otrera and her new friend's lips were suckling on the bucking woman's breasts, determined to suck her nipples off, while they fingered her quivering insides all the more. With fingers inside both her holes, Otrera could feel clenching muscles fighting her digits, as well as the small, anal-obsessed nymph's fingers. Pressing against each other through the walls of flesh inside, sinking deeper, fighting for space, the mess grew more and more soaked.

When the Amazon started to drive her fingers up against the nymph's g-spot, that was it. The busty woman pushed her hips up to meet Otrera's hand, and gushed. Her warm fluids spilled over the Amazon's fingers, squirted against her palm, and soaked everything down between her thighs. The small nymph sank her fingers in deeper, pushed her fingers up to meet Otrera's, and massaged the wall of flesh that separated them. The poor woman between them was reduced to nothing but orgasm and mewls.

Otrera withdrew her hand. The small nymph seemed content to continue fingering the woman's ass, and giggled at the mess of juices everywhere. But Otrera needed release. For days she'd been surrounded by nymphs, or Perseus, or a certain queen who liked to fuck her guards in an orgy. Gods she was horny. She put both her knees to either side of the woman's head, grinned down at the panting woman, and started to lower the entrance of her snatch toward awaiting lips.

"Otrera."

She stopped. "Perseus? I uh... hello."

The beautiful man walked up to her, smiled, and held a hand out to her. "Come on. Andromeda says Bellerophontes is on the move. We have to leave, set up the trap." And of course, he was already dressed in his tunic and sandals.

"I... ah..." Gods damn it! She got up, frowned down at the pouting nymphs, and turned to join Perseus. She didn't bother with the outstretched hand. "Right now?"

"Right now." Always smiling, Perseus. He reminded her of Bellerophontes to a degree, confident, without a scar, handsome and beautiful. The warrior was much bigger and taller than her enemy though. But, size meant little. She was proof of that.

Grumbling, she marched for her own tunic, sandals, and started to strap on her Amazon armor. The heat between her legs was still there, and it'd take a little while to pass with how many days she'd been on edge. Horny, and now grumpy. Lovely.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,598 Followers