All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 07'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 6 years ago
She'll need her arms

For a walking stick. Cause her legs aren't going to be working g right tomorrow.

Lovely story, thank you again.

TheDemonWhispererTheDemonWhispereralmost 6 years ago
The decline of a good story...

This story was awesome at first but then it has been going down hill from there. I believe that the more characters you add to a story, the better it becomes but a problem sets in when you begin to tell the story through their eyes. I'm not a fan of multiple POVs and that is my main complaint. Stick to one or two POVs. More than three makes the story crowded. An increase in POVs usually results in reduced quality of a story as the writer tries to weave the storyline through the eyes of the different characters and it eventually becomes off-putting.

It's still a good story but hopefully you can reduce the POVs...

.

.

.

Your readers keep reducing with each new chapter...

TDW

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish I had someone like Darian.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I concur with TDW...

The first two chapters of your story were a revelation. The following were on a decline. This chapter was insipid and gratuitous, practically pandering your, very captivating, theme. I agree with The Demon Whisperer’s comment that the quality may be suffering from too many POVs. But I think that “Medusa” would benefit if you trust more in the quality of the story; it has so much potential beyond a quick stroke piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fantastic Once Again!

You make the story and the erotica go together like eggs and bacon. Or milk and cereal. Or maybe I'm just hungry, but this shit is really, really good! whatever you're doing, I'm enjoying :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

You are very gifted. The drunken scene was, in my opinion, a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, love the action and the great sex. Very cool!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES