Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,605 Followers

"Exactly. Not long before Gallea and I were sent to Medusa's island, we met a young man at an inn, exhausted from working his family's farm. Strapping man, big shoulders. I did all sorts of things to him while Gallea had me from behind. Mmm."

Unfair! Medusa frowned and squeezed Darian's unsuspecting hand.

"I like to use my breastsss!" Everyone went silent and looked at her. It was her turn to turn heads! "Otrera teased me about them, but... but I like them. I like that Darian likesss them. I like holding him against them and letting hum suckle and massage them. And... and it feels really good."

In her mind, hazy as it was, she'd pictured telling a sexual but classy tale about how her curvy figure had seduced the small, lean warrior, and how she comforted his hard body against her soft skin every night. What she got was a child's attempt at admitting a sexual kink.

Everyone else took a gulp of their drink. She would too, if she still had one.

A chuckle drew their attention; Pinna was the first one to make a noise. She lowered her cup from her lips and smiled at Medusa.

"That does sound really perfect."

Otrera, who finished what must have been her fifth cup — Chimera was going to make her sick — looked to Pinna.

"How so? She's got big tits so she pampers him with them?"

"Yeah, look at her. She's sweet and soft and Bell — Darian is smarmy and cocky and—"

"Hey!"

"You know you are. And our wild, arrogant hero finds a home in the loving embrace of someone tender and gentle. Only by being torn from his throne of fame and worship does Bellerophontes find true happiness in the arms of another." Pinna rolled over Gallea, tripped on his legs, fell onto her knees in front of her pack, and started digging. Her hands were a blur of movement to Medusa, nothing held still the right way anymore, and Pinna echoed Medusa's frustration with a groan when she failed to find whatever she was looking for. "I have to write this down!"

It was a really sweet story, and Medusa beamed at the sound of it. She hooked her arms around Darian's neck, hard enough to choke, and hugged him. The poor man had to tap her arm a few times when he started squirming before she let him breathe.

"That's us! She's talking about usss!" she said.

"Yeah... she is." The small warrior looked up at her, head squashed against her bosom, and smiled. Not only smiled, but nudged one of her breasts with his nose, and winked.

Like a fire in her veins, everything got hot at once. Everything.

In a normal state of mind, she'd have waited for everyone to go to bed before finding a sneaky way to proposition Darian. But tonight was a different night! She stood up, grabbed Darian's hands, and started dragging him away from the group, literally.

"Um... Medusa?" he said.

"We're going to have ssssssex! With these extra people, we don't have it as often as we used to. Ssso, sssex! Chimera, watch Otrera for ussss."

The poor man was trapped in her hands, dragging along the grass on his butt. She'd have picked him up, but his leg wasn't fully healed and she didn't want to hurt him. Better to drag him. And helpless as he was, he looked between her and the group, something of a grin and surprise on his face.

She didn't want to wait any longer! Once they were twenty feet away, she set Darian down against a tree, and reached for this tunic. The knot of the shoulder was normally such a simple thing to undo, but tonight, it was an extremely complicated knot. It denied her fingers and defied her efforts for minutes.

"You uh... need help with that?" he said.

"Sshh! I got it. I got it." Her fingers weren't listening either, as if they had minds of their own. But after a couple minutes, she managed to get the knot apart, and she slid off the man's tunic. "I like your body. Musssscles are nice." She put her hands against his hard chest and stomach, and teased the indentions of his lean body with her fingertips. "And you're not big like Chimera."

"You know most guys would be insulted at being called small."

"Yessss but you know I like you. I like that I can fit you in my coilsss. Or..." A smile sneaked onto her lips. She reached down, and undid his loincloth. Another infuriating knot that had grown more complex since she'd last undone it, but soon the man was naked.

She tossed off her chest wrap — screw undoing the knot, she slipped it up over her head. And with her heavy breasts hanging below her, she leaned over Darian, and rested her weight on her palms against his shoulders.

"You appear to be quite drunk," he said.

"You're drunk!"

"Not so drunk I already forgot the rest of the group is only twenty feet away."

She stuck her head out to the side to look past the tree, toward the group. No one was coming. And clearly, twenty feet was enough that they wouldn't be able to hear them. Obviously!

Safe from prying ears, she slid her hands down her man's arms until they found the grass beside his legs. Face to face with Darian, she leaned in close and nudged her lips against his. Gentle kisses, or at least that was the plan, but every time she tried to line up a nice kiss, she planted her nose into his cheek.

"I think Otrera's a good persssson," she said. "Angry, but a good perssson. When she gives usss her condition for that informations ssstuff, you should try and do whatever she assskssssss." Her tongue was getting longer, and refused to stay inside her mouth.

"What if she asks to take my head?"

Bah, silly question. Otrera would never do that! ... she hoped.

"You'll be fine!" She finally managed to give him a proper kiss on the lips, before she took one hand to guide his, and placed it underneath one of her breasts. With him sitting against a tree, and her leaning over him from the front, her breasts were left to dangle, heavy teardrops that spilled over the man's palm and fingers with their size. "You don't jussst... like me for my breastssss, right?"

"I'd be lying if I said it wasn't part of the reason I love you." He blinked. She blinked. He slowly removed his hand from her body and brought it to his lips. "I... uh..."

"Wasss that the wine talking?" She leaned in closer and rested her forehead against his. "Those are dangerousss wordsss to sssay to a woman." Don't be the wine don't be the wine don't be the wine.

"Wine loosened a lot of tongues tonight, but... yeah, I do love you. I—"

She tried to kiss him again, hard and fast! But she missed again, and hit her nose against his lips. Why was everything so hard now? She had to grip his shoulders to steady herself before she could start kissing him again, and again, and some more.

"I'll have you know," she said, "that... I am very drunk. But I wanted to sssay that too, and... and I couldn't, cause things, and people, and more things. And we were ssssad about Pegasssusss. But..." When she pulled back, Darian was smiling, that perfect beautiful handsome great smile he'd somehow mastered to godliness. And when he put his hands on her shoulders and returned her kisses, she melted against him for more.

They loved each other. She smiled in the kiss, pulled away, and giggled.

"You love me."

The small warrior grinned, nodded, and slid his hands up to comb her snake hair with gentle fingers.

"Not just for your breasts either."

More giggles. She reached for his hands and put them underneath her again, to hold her breasts as they dangled beneath her torso.

"You can love them too... in fact." She put her palms down onto the grass on both sides of him, and walked her hands a foot away from him so she had room to lower herself down between his legs. The grass was soft under her, gentle against her stomach and belly scales. Darian on the other hand was very hard, both his muscles and the erection that was pointing up at her.

Giggling and unable to stop, she got comfortable between his knees while staying nice and close to his body. She took his butt in both hands, and pulled his lower body a little closer to her so he was leaning back against the tree. The angle and proximity placed her breasts against his pelvis and hips, and she had to take a few moments to adjust her heavy bosom to sit it comfortably along his body. But sure enough, she found a nice groove where she could lay between his knees, and rest her breasts between his hips.

His member, still pointed up and at a bit of angle toward his chest, was caught between her breasts. With how squished everything was, her between his knees, body close to his, and her breasts being pressed together by his thighs and the groove of his pelvis, only the tip of his member was visible between the soft nest of her bosom.

The angle also meant her breasts were raised up closer to her face, and with a grin, she leaned down, and wrapped the tip of his cock in her lips.

"Oh... gods," he said.

She grinned around the head of his cock, and reached around her breasts with a hand to pull down on his skin. Soon his glans was exposed, and she raised her eyes to look up at Darian as she let her long tongue out to caress the fleshy purple and pink of the swollen flesh. Moaning, she caressed the underside of his cock's head with gentle licks — after a couple of attempts to get her tongue to aim correctly.

This was fun! She'd never tried this, never tried setting his girth between her breasts to see what fun options were available. And now, lying down with her elbows on the grass around his hips, she found she had some she wanted to try. She scootched her body down further, so her torso lowered while her breasts remained squished against Darian's pelvis. Like this, she managed to slip the whole of Darian's glans into her mouth, and she worked her lips up and down along the base edge of his cock's swollen tip.

Darian slid his hands up her arms and shoulders, along the back of her neck, and combed his fingers into her hair once more. His groans were delicious, and not exactly quiet. Wine was indeed loosening all their tongues, and he moaned openly as she suckled and licked.

"I'm going to..."

She raised her head. "What? Already?"

She barely had time to get the words out before a warm gush of liquid splashed against her neck. Thick white coated her collar and dripped down her pale skin before splitting and spreading over the mounds of her breasts. Then another, this one not as high, gushed over her sternum. The next couple rose only a inch, but it was enough for them to coat the inner sides of her breasts, and pool his cum down the center valley.

White covered her cleavage.

"Sorry, sorry I... it's been a few days since we've had sex, and... yeah." The poor man put a hand on her shoulder, while the other reached up to scratch his chin. He was blushing, embarrassed.

But he was also still hard. She looked down at the pool of warmth that dripped down the crease between her breasts, and how much of her bosom was now dripping with a rather copious amount of cum.

"You ssssoaked me..." Her whole body smelled of sex. Smelled of him. The snakes on her head drifted down around her shoulders, and licked the air to taste the smell of body and arousal.

With her elbows still pressed to the ground outside his hips, she pushed her hands in, against the outside of her breasts, and pressed her breasts together. Cum trickled down over her nipples, down the valley of her torso, and along her stomach. Some of it even reached her fingers, where they were gripping the overwhelming mounds of her breasts, until white was between her fingertips.

And she started to use her breasts. She pressed them together in a gentle rhythm, worked them a couple inches back and forth against Darian's abs and pelvis, and massaged his hard length against her soft skin. With his warm fluid coating her breasts and the valley between them, his girth was free to slide back and forth between the pillows, and she shivered at the sensation of his cock rubbing against her skin. She couldn't help but take the opportunity to stroke her swollen, puffy nipples in her palms as she used her hands and wrists to keep her breasts together.

Darian started groaning again. The sound of his voice, deep sounds coming from his small body, sent tingles down her spine and down the length of her snake body. She inched more of her snake body forward until the tip of her tail was against the small of Darian's back, between him and the tree he was leaning against. To her delight, Darian reached down to help pull more of her tail along, so he was leaning back against her tail instead of the tree, all while she continued to massage her breasts against him.

And for herself. Her breasts always grew sensitive during sex, so sensitive that to touch her nipples, engorged as they were, sent waves of bliss into her core and down to her spine when she caressed them. Her waist wrap was wet with her juices. But Darian could take care of that when it was her turn; for now, she wanted to watch him cum on her. She wanted him on her skin.

But the man had just cum. Working him up to a second orgasm was taking time, and she took a moment to relax her wrists.

"That... feels... looks... amazing," he said.

"Good. We should... do thisss... more often." Seeing his pleasure and amazement written all over his face so blatantly was intoxicating.

She slid herself a little further away, leaned down, and ran her tongue up along the underside of his cock, from bottom to top. A couple of kisses for his glans too. It didn't taste good, but at the same time, being high on sexual need — and drunk — made the whole mess of cum and sweat delicious. It wasn't about taste, it was about seeing his eyes roll up in bliss when she suckled on his cock, and feeling the vibrations of his moans when she pushed her breasts together again.

Darian's breathing reduced to pants. His hands reached out for her shoulders again, and he held onto her as she massaged his girth. It flexed toward his belly, and she slid a finger along the tip to guide it back in between her breasts, before she trapped it there with more pressure. The wetness kept everything sliding, and she giggled at the weird mixture of arousal and frustration at trying to keep his cock between her breasts as she slid them back and forth along his lower abdomen.

He started to cum again. Rather than gushing spurts, slow waves of it came out of him, drooling down the underside his ripe flesh between twitches of his member. Each twitch earned a small thrust of his hips forward, and she giggled all the more as she continued to work her breasts against him. They were more than big enough to completely bury and hide his cock with a little positioning, and she hid the whole length of it inside her cleavage. More warm liquid flowed into the bed of softness she'd created for him, and she quivered at the heat of it sliding down her sternum and along her belly.

Finally, she let go of her breasts, and let his cock fall flat to his abs under its weight. Her fingers refused to stop teasing her nipples though, and she caressed them with drops of his cum on her fingertips.

"We... always make such a messsss," she said.

"We do."

Giggling, she put her wet hands onto his shoulders, and picked herself up, just a foot higher. Her breasts dangled underneath her, and this time, cum coated them. She quivered as several drops of the warm liquid trickled down her belly to her navel, and better still, rivers of the thick fluid started to drift down the underside of her breasts with gravity. A strand of his thick cum still connected one of her breasts to the man's cock. With one hand, she wrapped his length in her grip, slid her fingers up to the tip, and massaged the cum around his cock until the strand was connected to her finger instead. When she placed the hand against her breast, and spread his cum over her skin, Darian moaned.

He outright jaw-dropped when she straightened herself up, one hand still on his shoulder, pushed her breast up to her chin, leaned down, and pulled the nipple into her mouth. Immediate sparks went through her, and she let her tongue out to glide along her engorged, soaked areola to lick up more spots of cum that clung to her nipple. She mewled into her skin at the spark of pleasure that hit her. Better yet was how the man before her went quiet, and stared with wide eyes as she did.

She definitely wanted to do this more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Otrera~~

Awkward. She look at Pinna, then to Gallea, and the two of them shrugged. It's not like they couldn't hear Medusa, or still see bits of her tail flopped lazily along the grass of the hidden canyon. The sound of flesh on flesh, rustling, and moans and groans were louder than the fire Chimera had just started.

Pinna was blushing more and more. The satyr looked between Gallea and Otrera, and back a few times more.

"So, Otrera. What are you going to do once we release you? Assuming you honor your word and tell us where Andromeda is getting her sacrifices, and all that." Pinna sloshed her drink around some more, looked down at the cup, raised to take a gulp — but didn't. With a sigh, she set the cup down. "Anymore and I know I'll be vomiting it up later."

"I don't know what I'm going to do." The Amazon let herself fall back and lay in the grass. With the sun setting, the cooling breeze was a pleasant contrast to the hot day they'd all just suffered. "All I had left was an insane quest from an insane woman, giving me a second chance at all the things I thought I wanted." She laughed, but quietly. For some reason, she didn't want to interrupt Medusa and 'Darian.' "Gods, she's going to get so many people killed."

And when all your hopes... and dreams... come crashing down around you, Otrera... Amazon Queen, I'll be there... help you. With me... can make something of the mess of bone and blood Andromeda... will create.

Ice dripped down her spine.

"And you feel bad about that?"

"Of course I feel—" When her eyes met Pinna's, she stopped herself. The satyr was grinning at her. "What?"

"You're going to help us."

"... excuse me?"

"You're going to help us. You feel bad."

"I don't—"

"You feel bad about how you got the power of a Fate's Child. You feel bad about what Andromeda's doing. You're a warrior without a cause, desperate to find something to believe in." The satyr hopped over to her, stood over her, and gave a little cocky wave. "The story writes itself."

"Fuck your stories."

She sat up, and jumped up. Pinna hopped away back to Gallea, giggling the whole time. Drunk as Tartarus, the satyr sat back down by Gallea, legs draped over his legs perpendicular to him.

"Give me one thing you'd rather do," Pinna said. "Tell me one thing you'd rather be doing than taking down Andromeda and Perseus. They're going to kill the Fates and sacrifice lives to do it. They brought you into their service against your will."

"It..." It was against her will. She'd awoken from her long sleep, and her servitude had just been assumed. Because of course she'd give it, she owed them her life.

But she didn't owe them her soul.

Ugh. She shook her head and started pacing by the fire. Chimera, and now Pinna, were poking holes in her life choices like parchment. Worst part was that she agreed with them.

With a sigh, she walked down the path Medusa had dragged off Darian. She needed to say something.

But once she'd crossed ten feet, she stopped. Medusa was lying between Darian's legs, and the man was leaning back against her scales and a tree. He also had his hands in her hair, while the woman was rubbing her ridiculously huge breasts against his lower abdomen. Cum was everywhere.

Medusa leaned in closer, letting her hanging breasts drag along his chest, and she started kissing him.

"I love you," she said. "And... and more love talk, later. Lotsss of love talk, and romance, and hugging, and tendernesssss. But now it's my turn!" With a giggle — the woman was a giggler when drunk apparently — she rolled onto her back beside her lover, and started massaging her breasts. The snake woman moaned and mewled as she made a mess of herself, massaging Darien's cum into her body.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,605 Followers