Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,616 Followers

Otrera bit her lip, and crouched low. The plan was to interrupt the sex, not watch. But gods damn it, she was so damn horny. For days now! And Medusa was proving to be just as much a sex addict as the nymphs. Considering the woman's history, it was a surprise.

But not an unwelcome one. Otrera licked the insides of her lips, and watched as Darian slid up beside Medusa, and removed the waist wrap from her hips. The woman was absolutely hairless; she didn't even have eyebrows, but a spattering of tiny green scales where eyebrows would be. Her pale skin looked so damn silky smooth, soft, and her giant tits were flattened against her chest with their weight.

She gulped. Darian put his lips onto Medusa's, and started to kiss her. Every so often, Otrera caught a glimpse of Medusa's snake tongue sneak out to taste the man's lips, while her snake hair reached out to nuzzle his hair, as if looking for fellow snakes. Otrera's eyes drifted down to the new skin Darian exposed though, and she had to suppress a groan of need when he sank his fingers into Medusa's pussy. The Amazon hadn't really known what to expect from what was below Medusa's waist, but it seemed human enough above the scales. Except for being pointed outward from her body instead of down between legs, her sex looked normal.

Seconds later, the serpent was cumming. Any attempt Medusa made at being quiet was gone. She whimpered and mewled and squeaked as Darian pumped her insides until fluids were coming out of her in a mess of what must have been an absurdly strong orgasm. Otrera didn't know if Medusa was always such a horny creature, or just when drunk, but Darian barely had to do a thing and the woman was soaking him in her juices.

This was all a bad idea. She could tell him later. Wincing, she stuck to the darkening shadows, and walked back to the fire to Chimera. She definitely didn't need to see that display.

She kicked the ground, groaned and whined, and walked the forest edge in the opposite direction of Medusa. One misstep and she'd fall flat on her face, but she didn't care anymore. Fuck them for keeping her tied, she gave them her word! They let a man-eating beast run around free, but not her? The insult only made the fact she was aroused as all Tartarus worse. She could still hear them fucking, moaning, filling the night air with sex.

Gods, Medusa was stacked though. She knew the girl was curvy when she saw her, but seeing those huge tits hanging out was a bit of a surprise. More of the surprise was seeing how the woman liked using them. Stop thinking about it! Stop thinking about her breasts on his body, covered in his cum.

Her thighs were on gods damn fire. She considered jumping into the sea; the cold water might be enough to douse her arousal. But with arms still bound behind her, it'd be a bad idea. She was a prisoner, after all. Chimera was already up and ready to follow her, but she didn't go far, only twenty feet from the fire.

She turned to look for Pinna and Gallea, but they were gone. Considering Gallea was not to be moved, that was weird. She stepped closer to where the two had been, and stuck her head around a tree.

Sure enough, Pinna had done the same thing. She'd dragged away the sleeping roll Gallea was lying on, and taken him behind a bush. Unlike Medusa though, Pinna was straddling Gallea's face, facing away from his body, looking down. Gallea had quite the view then, looking up the now naked woman's body from between her furry deer legs to her human stomach, breasts, and smiling face.

"Slowly," she said, "you're injured. So go slow. I'll take care of you after."

It was a position the wife seemed quite comfortable in apparently. She leaned forward, put her hands against the grass, and settled herself onto Gallea's mouth. Her moans were immediate, and her hips slid back and forth in a subtle motion. Very comfortable.

The blonde satyr and her husband were both naked, and damn it, they were hot. Satyrs always were.

Everyone, everywhere, in all of Greece and beyond, was fucking someone every gods damn night, except her! She sneaked away, and walked back out into more of an open area. Chimera followed behind her, and she groaned while rolling her eyes.

Once they were a good fifty feet away from the fire, with some trees and a bit of cliff and hill between her and all the sex, she leaned back against another protrusion of flat stone, and looked out over the rolling hills toward the sea. The sun was set, its edges just blurs against the sky, while the moon was already over the horizon to the East, and it glistened over the water. The swirling mixture of color and darkening night was quite beautiful.

"Gods I need to get laid."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Darian~~

He managed to take a peek at Otrera sneaking away as Medusa squirmed underneath his arm. For a moment, he thought she'd ruin their fun, maybe start yelling, or just straight up attack him. But instead, the woman had stuck around to watch. If she were sober she'd probably have realized she wasn't exactly well hidden, but instead, the Amazon had stuck around to watch him finger his rather drunk and aroused love to orgasm.

The queen was lonely. Lonely and horny. He knew that feeling.

But, hazy brain and naked woman distracted him, and his eyes fell from the leaving Amazon back down to the serpent against him. She was whimpering, mewling, and massaging her breasts while trying to keep her eyes open. They closed each time he sank his fingers to the knuckle inside her, and curled them up toward her belly as he reached in as deep as he could into her insides for her deep spot. Then he pulled his fingers out a couples inches and did the same, pressing against her g-spot. The different spots of tight, hot, soaked flesh each invoked different reactions from the beautiful monster, different moans, and he enjoyed them all.

And if he hadn't just cum twice, he'd be hard again at the sight of how she played with herself, squeezed her breasts, caught her large nipples in her palms, and massaged his cum into her skin. Seeing her whimper and caressing herself, rubbing his fluids over her body, was amazing and entrancing.

He fingered her harder, hard enough to make her hips raise and butt bounce against the grass with each slap of his fingers up against her insides.

She gasped, and reached out to grab his wrist. "W-w-wait... sssslow... down..."

He did no such thing. He leaned in, put his lips on hers, and grinned into the kiss. But he couldn't look away for long; he wanted to see her body shake. Her hips went up and down with his hand, and her enormous cum-soaked breasts, heavy and pressed to her chest, jiggled with the harsh fingering.

Her liquids started to leak out of her. Warm, inviting, the splashing fluids coated his fingers as he drew them out of her with each stroke of his arm. Her juices dripped down over her hips, down her scales, and up along her belly. They were both going to have to take a dip in the sea the moment they were done, but for now he ignored the mess, and continued to finger her through her orgasm.

After a squeak-filled thirty seconds, he stopped. Medusa collapsed, let go out his wrists, and set her hands on her stomach as her head rolled side to side in slow, heavy motions. She struggled to open her eyes, and he smirked at the sound of her short pants.

"We'll need to get wine more often," he said.

"I... it... I drank enough to kill three men." Her mouth hung open, tongue dangling on her words, and her massive snaked fangs exposed.

"True, it'll be expensive. But if this is how you react to wine..." He slipped his fingers out of her quivering pussy, and slid them up to her breasts. They were partially flattened with their weight against her ribs, and pulled to the sides, but were still mountains of softness that he teased and caressed with his dripping fingertips. "It'll be worth it." His cum still filled the valley between her breasts, and he ran his fingers through it before easing his fingers from one nipple to the other. Unable to stop himself, he cupped the weight of one of her breasts in his palm, slid his fingers under it, and let the huge mound spill over his palm, wrist, and digits.

Her whole body was trembling.

"It'sss your... fault..."

"My fault? I'm pretty sure it's the wine." Chuckling, he sneaked his hand back down to her pink lips, and sank his fingers knuckles deep into her once again. She was still quivering, so he kept his play slow, gentle, and coaxed more whimpers from her sensitive body.

"You... ssso handssssome."

"Lots of men are handsome."

"You're... sssweet to me, and no one elssse."

"That's because I love you. It's part of the job description." He gave her a quick peck on the lips before raising his head enough to watch.

Watching her cum made his insides warm in ways he couldn't put his finger on, or at least, couldn't before. He knew what it was now, but the idea was so foreign and simple he had trouble believing it. But gods, the sight of the beautiful serpent in orgasm made him so damn happy. He wanted to please her. He wanted to do everything he could to make her happy. He'd never known that feeling before, and he grinned to himself at the thought.

"Love me." She giggled between pants, face red, body quivering.

Her giggles faded away to whimpers when he started to finger her hard once more. Her tight insides fought to squeeze on his digits, and he had to work against them to keep pressing up toward her belly hard enough to lift her scaly butt off the grass. Soon, more of her cum joined the mess, and Medusa hugged her chest as she shivered against him. Gushing cum soaked his fingers until it spilled off of her pelvis and hips, and the amazing creature moaned loud enough there was no doubt the rest of the group could hear her.

Getting drunk really brought out her sexual side. She was already a sexual creature, who came with more bliss and fluids than any woman he'd ever been with. But now, everything was soaked.

After another minute of enjoying her whimpers and mewls, he finally stopped. Medusa panted, doing her best to get air into her lungs, and he leaned down over her forehead to plant kisses. Snake hair greeted him, and he wiggled his nose at the tickling their licks gave.

"We definitely need a dip in the sea."

"Then... give me a minute... and I'll drag you."

He laughed, lowered his lips, and kissed her ear through the maze of snakes her hair presented.

"I love you."

A part of him screamed about the future, about the gods, about the Fates, about things he should worry about. But with a belly and head full of wine, at least he could stop worrying for the night, forget about Philonoe, and just enjoy happiness.