All Comments on 'Medusa: Fate's Game Ch. 16'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Very nice and well done tale. Enjoyed reading every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I said it before, I’ll say it again:

Put this story to print/e-books and TAKE ALL OUR DAMN MONEY! You are a phuqing marvel of the written word! You have managed to weave a story that has wrenched EVERY conceivable emotion there is out of your readers! I have only told one other author on this site this; turn this story into a series like the Harry Potter books and to increase both your audience and profit margin, amend/change the sex scenes so that teens can also purchase the book. It’s the same thing they do in the music industry by having both a clean and dirty (profane language, sexual content) copy. This story is so kick-ass, I’d purchase multiple copies; 10 hardback copies to give as gifts, 1 paperback copy to read, 1 paperback copy for the bookshelf in my bedroom (untouched and pristine) and 1 hardback copy for the bookshelf in my living room. NEVER STOP WRITING, EVER! When you use my ideas, don’t forget to pay me my 2.7% of the gross profits. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful talent with us. It’s much appreciated!

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 5 years ago
Agree with Anon

Yes, Novus Animus, you are by far in my top 3 authors on literotica , IMO. If you were to print e- books let me know so I can prepare to throw it your way...

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348over 5 years ago
Awesome

Just Epic! The way you described him putting Medusa back in her body was some of the best writing I’ve ever read. NA you are really a gifted writer. Thank you so much for writing for us:))

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thanks for the support! Hopefully my Patreon succeeds, so I can continue writing.

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neover 5 years ago
Amazing

This story was an amazing read from start to finish. I love all the characters that you have created and I hope that you never stop showing off your creativity and writing prowress. Although this story may be at an end, I am definitely looking forward to whatever exciting worlds you have in mind for us all. Thank you very much, and keep up the good work!

SmutolSmutolover 5 years ago
Not sure

Ending is too prolonged for me. I get that there is to be sex scene but .. it was kinda hard to read for me even though i liked the previous encounters. I read and read for something to happen in the end but there is nothing. Good story though i must admit i liked previous parts way better

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 5 years agoAuthor
@Smutol

I can agree with that, Smutol. The double sex scene at the end with no story between was bad pacing on my part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's not just about excessive sex scenes....

Bitching out and having him not wreak havoc on the gods was just pathetic. Massive case of rage blue balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome story

Loved the characters, the emotions, the action.

I agree with some previous comments: The last chapter held a bit to much sex, but it's not an "unworthy" end.

Thank you very much for this wonderful story!

Keep writing!

rayironyrayironyover 4 years ago
All right damnit!

Now i can go back to my neglected work!

Covert43Covert43over 4 years ago

Incredible, loved every bit of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your first version was good, not just “thrown together”. If not, then why did people read and remember it?

This rewrite was excellent. Now it is a true epic, as befits the setting and plot. I particularly liked the revision’s increased romance. Good story, well told. Thank you.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

That was amazing, Medusa is just too cute damn it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just WOW😳...

I'm out of comments

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES