Medusa Quest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-I'm sorry it feels s-so good, try m-moving," he said, trying hard to speak.

"I'm happy you feel good Adric, I'll move for yo..ohhh, ohhh Gods that felt amazing!" She said as she began moving up and down his dick. Her tight pussy walls clenched and twitched around his manhood and all he could do was close his eyes and enjoy the feeling.

"Oh, Oh Addy, I, I can't keep on going it feels too good, can I call you that, Addy? I think I love you Addy!!," she said as she sat on his dick and caught her breath.

Adric had had enough teasing, he needed to fuck her hard, really hard. He roughly lifted her off his cock and threw her on the bed. He pinned her on the bed and pushed his cock violently into her sensitive snatch. He felt bad for her, she seemed scared, but he couldn't hold back anymore. He began thrusting his dick harder than he ever thought possible into her quivering virgin pussy, for a second he didn't care about Talia or Jade or anyone, just pleasure.

"OHHHH, AHHHHH, A-Addy be gentle please I've neve..." Talia stopped and a fire lit up in her eyes, she couldn't tell him to stop, the unusual feeling in her crotch was too good, "NO, NO, don't be gentle go harder, I need you, I need you," she said moving her waist up and down as his cock drilled her dripping pussy.

The feeling was amazing, it was fantastic, she never wanted it to stop, and neither did Adric. Her boobs bounced and shook as Adric brutally punished her tender womanhood and she closed her eyes as she felt the orgasm approach. Adric couldn't think, he was just an animal and Talia was the same, she was too close to climax to slow down. Talia couldn't hold it anymore, she screamed as the orgasm ripped through her body. She twitched and jolted and she completely lost control of her body. As Adric felt her warm, moist pussy walls squeeze and juice his cock, he finally shot his seed deep into her womb.

They both lay limp on top of each other and as Adric slowly sat up and saw his white cum oozing out of her sore pink cunt, it hit him.

"Oh crap!" He said noticing his mistake.

"W-what, Addy what is it?" she said.

"Infertility potion I need it right now! I know I packed it, my mom always said it would come in handy," he said digging through his bag.

"Ooo, I'd like to meet momma Addy, w-where is she?" Talia said, half conscious from the brutal fuck.

"Not now Talia, ah here it is!" He said picking up a green potion and pouring it on her stomach.

He smiled and layed on the bed next to Talia.

"That could've been bad," he said, extremely relieved. He put his hand around Talia's waist and snuggled closer to her. Her body was warm and sweaty and she smelled of womanly arousal. He pressed his naked body against Talia's and smiled. He wondered how Jade was doing.

***************

"It's a shame I have to put a body like yours to waste, but then again, I used to have a body as beautiful as yours. Too bad the Gods had no mercy on me then," She said running her finger along every curve and contour of Jades perfect figure. She then moved down to her cleanly shaven slit, she spread her two pussy lips apart and began lapping at Jade's sensitive sex.

Jade screamed in pain and pleasure as the Medusa controlled Vicky bit down on her growing clit and she squirmed as she began playing with her huge tits. Vicky smiled and began squeezing and groping her sensitive flesh, Jade was obviously uncomfortable and Vicky was delighted when she saw drops of white creamy milk leaking from her massive jugs.

"You really are a cow aren't you," she whispered in her ear.

After a short kiss, Vicky put her soft lips around Jade's pink nipple. She bit down on her ultra sensitive flesh and she grinned as Jade screamed in pain. She then began to suck on her huge utters. To her surprise, an overwhelming amount of warm creamy milk gushed into her mouth. Vicky savored the sweet liquid and she immediately began to feel its effects. Vicky began to feel unusually horny but she also felt stronger and healthier. Jade gritted her teeth as Vicky drank gallons of her precious milk.

While still drinking, Vicky reached down and began to rub her now ultra sensitive clit. She smiled as the milk's effects made her clit even more sensitive than usual. After almost two minutes or so of drinking Vicky stopped and wiped her mouth.

"Mmm, your milk is so creamy, too bad I can't drink any more," she said picking up Jade's golden dagger,"You know for a priestess you're alright, too bad we didn't meet on better terms, bye-bye love," she said kissing her one last time before plunging the dagger deep into her chest. Just as the dagger pierced her, an arrow shot right through Vicky's chest. She groaned and made eye contact with Jade for a second, then fell off the bed.

To Jade's surprise, she saw Talia, naked and pointing a bow right where Vicky used to be. After her came Adric, he was worried, he cut the ropes and helped her up. She couldn't walk though and she hit the floor hard. The world was spinning and everything was moving so fast. The sharp pain in her chest floated away and her muscles went limp. The last thing she saw was Adric standing over her and frowning, his face pale and terrified. It was the last thing she saw before the world went black.

***************

Suggestions?

12