All Comments on 'Medusa Quest'

by Fiction_Addictions

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it.

There is room to wiggle with this story. You can do so much and it's great. I'm a sucker for lactation and big tits anyway so I don't have a problem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Adric should buff up in the next chapter to compliment Jade's huge tits, but it's your call in the end. Good read!

JamesSkellingtonJamesSkellingtonalmost 8 years ago
Keep up the good work!

The lactation is great, I would definitely keep it in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like it alot.

You should keep the lactation, it gives the story some interest into the lives of the two protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Love the story. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Next One Please.....

Waiting eagerly for your next chapter... Nice one. Pen down next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Meh

First...get an editor if you're serious, there were several simple errors that could have been fixed easily..."there" instead of their, fairy tail (it's fairy tale) and at one point Adric became Jake for a sentence.

Second, decide on the world you want, you're far too muddled. You can't have it every way. Just because you think it would be cool for there to be orcs and elves in a Greek mythological world doesn't make it a good idea, it's kind of like if you wanted to write a story in Middle Earth but then thought it would be cool if the X-Men showed up...also if you're trying to use Greek gods, don't be referencing Rome. It really seems like it would have been better for you to build your own fantasy world with gods and goddesses, that's what it seems like you want.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous