Medusa Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," she replied.

"Since, your going to have to leave tomorrow, you know, to find Medusa or something" he said, noticeably disappointed,"I just want to tell you that you were great. I..I mean, it's nice to have someone like you around, someone that cares,"

Jade had fucked many men and many women before, It was her job after all. In fact, she fucked so much that she never really felt intimacy between her and her partner. With Adric, this intimacy returned and she really did enjoy what they had just shared. She was a priestess of love and she had many admirers but this time, it was her turn to admire someone else.

"Hey Adric," she whispered,"I have a long and dangerous journey ahead of me, do you really think I want to do this alone,"

"What are you saying?" He said, thinking he knew where this was going.

"Want to come with me?" She said smiling and kissing him lightly on the lips. Jake was ecstatic and he couldn't think of what to say. All he did was kiss her back and smile. He had a hard time sleeping, but when he finally did get to sleep, he dreamt of things to come.

************

Aphrodite looked upon the two lovers, and grinned, she was happy they were getting along. She was glad that Jade had found the elf she had wanted but she knew this was just the beginning. Medusa wasn't a typical monster, she had feelings, she had a soul, and that made her a lot more dangerous. Not only was she clever and skilled in magic but she was very elusive, even with her help, Jade and Adric would have a hard time reaching her lair.

She had hope though, after all, she wasn't planning on them making their journey alone. There would be others joining their crusade eventually. But even with companions, it was going to be a rough mission. Even with divine help, Medusa was a worthy foe to the most powerful of warriors, and this time, she was out for vengeance. Aphrodite had to admit, she was worried.

Suggestions? Should I continue with the lactation thing or should I kind of put it in the back seat? And yeah just general ideas for where you want the story to go next and how you think I should improve, that always helps.

12