All Comments on 'Meek as a...'

by Rob_mDear

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Wow

Fuck you're a great writer. When I grow up, I wanna write like this...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
All time favourite

Great to have a long awaited return to the fabulous Mouse series. I can recall that you considered more chapters to the series as a result of keen fans' requests. Thank you for one of my all time favourites.

mrpervy46mrpervy46about 13 years ago
Excellent Story

As I read this story I'm listening to three songs by Johnny Cash ( Hurt, Ain't no grave, God's gonna cut you down) and I'm amazed by how it seems to go with reading the story and how it makes me feel. I love incest-romance and don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as their both consenting adults, as does the law I believe, says the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Nice! Well written.

I loved this story. It has a special significance for me and I especially liked the ship figurehead comparison. I haven't read the other "Mouse" stories, but now I will!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
Loved It

Like the way Mouse stood up to Melanie and the way they both go through their own Torment and Worries.

a very good Addition to the "Mouse Series".

alexxxisalexxxisabout 13 years ago
The second Mouse gets the cheese....

Hickory dickory dock,

The Mouse sat on the cock.

The cock struck one,

The Mouse leaked cum,

Hickory dickory dock.

As usual, an impeccably written story from the best dream weaver on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
gah!

you...tease! I thought perhaps you had decided to alter the depressing assed ending to the original mouse series. alas, I suppose it is not to be. But I maintain that there is no way Mouse would've let that blonde bitch have Michael. They bloody well should've stayed together. Other than that, though, your writing is excellent as always.

-anubelore

MacdaKnightMacdaKnightabout 13 years ago

I loved the Mouse stories very much. I am glad you added this. When reading the stories i always wished there was more, like what happened after she finally came back to him in the end. How they raised the kids, those stories. Keep writing and Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thanks for this addition

Mouse is special. I'm glad you let her come back, even for only a few pages.

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Great

This was a great addition to the Mouse series. I loved how she handled Melanie. I only wish you would write about Mouse's pregnancy and Michael's reaction to the pregnancy. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fuck. That was so damned good. Sigh. :)

I'm actually afraid to read all of the other books... I don't want to suffer through their early misery and I'm afraid of where they might not end up. :/

I suppose I'll have to read it all eventually... But not today. Today ended on a magically delicious high note!

The sister I never had, but wished that I did, with that perfect little body type I love and the personality to match. ...and my name is Michael. It couldn't be better unless she were twins ;)

Thanks for the great implanted memories!! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous