Meena's Post-Match Warm-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's beautiful," groaned Eric over her shoulder, craning his neck to see.

"Not finished yet," Euge murmured and with both hands, pushed the robe back, off her heavy breasts and pressed it into the tight cracks between her arms and her torso so that it was trapped there. Now she was really exposed, her whole body except her arms completely there - there for their pleasure and their greedy eyes. Before, they had been able to get a glimpse of everything, but now they could inspect her at their leisure. She looked down again herself, at her large breasts and her toned body and she thrilled to find pride swelling inside her - let them look, she was the most gorgeous thing they would ever see.

"Fuck," Eric said again, and she felt him resettling his grip on her, getting more comfortable. With a rush she remembered the towels that they were wearing, the flimsy fabric that protected their modesty, and she crossed her fingers, hoping for the show that she would provoke in them. God, she wanted to see that, and her eyes started searching the front of Euge's towel and... fuck, there it was already. A bulge, a tenting of the white towel, growing bigger every second. She licked her lips.

"Meena Shukta, you really are a big girl now, aren't you?" Euge chuckled and his big, strong hands cupped her breasts, each coming from underneath to lift the heavy tits, then drop them down so that they shook and jiggled in a divinely dirty way. God, he looked so pale when his skin was touching her Meena thought. She liked the way he looked so delicate, and she allowed a sexy little whine to escape her throat - she knew they would like it.

Euge kept playing with her, her helplessness giving him an easy pass to do whatever he felt like to her, and to take his time about it. He grabbed her breasts from the front, stretching his fingers over the soft flesh and squeezing them, then he cupped and shook them, then he brought his thumb and forefinger together over the deep brown skin of her pert nipples and pinched and pulled.

Meena, at first, was gasping for their benefit. But she was soon being turned on past the point where she could easily conceal it, and started to let out little pants and moans that were completely involuntary. Her arms tight behind her back, it was as if she were thrusting her tits out for Euge's pleasure, and he was taking a lot of pleasure in it. His actions became quicker: squeezing, cupping, lifting, jiggling, pinching... all in quick succession. Her breathing was short and torn, she didn't know whether to fight for control now or just let herself go.

Suddenly she realized that the hard wedge driving itself into the small of her back wasn't Eric's hip bone. It was his prick, rock hard and jutting up through his towel, and he was slowly grinding it against her as if unable to control himself. Meena focussed herself and looked down, and there it was, Euge's cock absolutely erect and solid for her, raising the front of his towel in a sexy, comical manner. Oh, but it was big. Even the silhouette of it that she could see the towel draped over made it look... daunting. Fat and long and...

At that moment Euge gave the outside of her tender tits both a soft, open handed slap, finding another way to make them jump and jiggle for him. She didn't feel the slap in her chest though; she felt it between her legs. Between the constant teasing of her breasts, the cock that was pushing into her back and the prick that was barely concealed in front of her, she was getting... she was getting really wet. She squealed, choking the sound off, and she found that for some reason she was trying to hide her arousal - twisting her waist and pressing her thighs tightly together. That, of course, alerted Euge instantly to what was going on.

"Oh dude, do that again," Eric requested from behind her, his voice thick with arousal, "That was... fuck, that was so hot."

"Relax man," Euge grinned devilishly, "I think Meena liked that too." He opened his hands again and brought them in, hard and fast. Her flesh quivered and shook, and although this time Meena didn't feel it deep within herself, it still made her yelp and added to the fog of arousal that was clouding her brain. In fact, it wasn't the sensations from her chest that were affecting her now she realised, it was the feeling that she was on a polished incline and that she was sliding inexorably down it, picking up speed and with no way of slowing herself.

Her thighs were tense and she cried out, a short bark releasing the other tension that was building inside her. Meena hung her head now, letting her tangle of raven hair fall infront of her face, blood rushing to her cheeks. Oh God, this was exactly what she wanted, but that didn't stop her from finding it so, so embarrassing.

More slaps. More squeezing. More pinching. More moans and gasps wrought from her body. Her breasts were sensitive now; they felt somehow heavier than usual, and every time her torso moved she was excruciatingly aware of how they swung and bounced.

"You are so bloody beautiful," Euge whispered and suddenly he was leaning down, half crouching, half bending to bring his massive frame to a level where he could suck the dark, hard buttons of her nipples between his pink lips.

Meena's head flew back and she let it rest against Eric's shoulder as this new, softer assault began. Euge's lips pulling and sucking at her tingling flesh, gentler than his fingers but somehow more insistent, and every now and then his big tongue flicking the tips of her nipples up and down, light and quick and over before she knew it. As he moved over to her other breast she felt Eric's lips, and the rough scratch of his stubble, as he leaned down to kiss her neck.

Her moans were soft and constant now, a bed for the almost inaudible sounds of the boys' lips as they caressed and tasted her skin. She opened her eyes and all she could see was the neon light above her, but she didn't want to move her head because Eric's lips on her slender neck just felt so good.

This sweet, soft attention continued for what seemed like an age, and, reeling, Meena steadied herself by spreading her feet on the floor slightly and leaning back on Eric slightly. She didn't even realise what this pose invited until, lips still clamped to her needy breast, Euge brought two fingers to the hot, moist lips that she had left unprotected.

"Wait..." she started, her eyes snapping open, but almost as soon as she said it she realised how absurd that was at a time like this. She didn't want him to wait at all, this was long overdue. It was just the remnants of her nervousness from before, she knew that, but still each development was still catching her unprepared. Meena hated being caught unprepared, at work, on the pitch, in bed, but here she almost... liked not being in control for once.

"Wait?" Euge's lips left her nipple and he looked up at her with scepticism and amusement. "You really want me to wait?" Eric was nibbling on her ear, his teeth softly tugging on her small lobe as she shook her head silently. "You don't want me to wait?" Euge had her, he knew it and she knew it. She'd planted this seed in his head and now she had to face the consequences. "I'm not sure I, um, understand Meena? Do you want me to wait or don't you?"

"I," Meena's voice was so shaky that it surprised even her, "I don't want you to wait."

"Wait to do what?" Euge's face was a picture of wholesome innocence.

"Fuck off, Euge," Meena complained with a shuddering laugh. Fuck though, Erics lips, on her other ear now, sucking and tugging, made it hard to concentrate.

"I'm... I'm lost here Meena," Euge's reaction was pure bemusement, but his fingers were still there, the two middle fingers of his right hand resting gently on her, just barely touching the folds of her pussy. Barely was enough, Meena could feel them as if they were already inside her, already penetrating her. "What exactly is it that you don't want me to wait to do?"

"Don't make me say it you wanker," Meena groaned, the tip of Eric's tongue tracing the delicate curves and lines of her ear.

"Meena, you've lost me completely..."

"Don't not wait to..." Meena started, but completely lost the thread of her sentence, "Aargh!" His fingers! God, was he pressing them a little harder? Just a little? She couldn't tell, maybe it was just in her head.

"One more time, baby," Euge encouraged her, and now his left hand was at her breast again, gently cupping and squeezing it, but ever so gently.

"Just..." Meena summoned her reserves of strength to answer, "put your fingers inside me already."

"Put my fingers inside where?" Oh for fuck's sake, how long was this going to go on? Meena's face contorted in frustration as she felt, rather than heard, Eric chuckling as his lips continued their work.

"Put your fingers," Meena stated, slowly and firmly, her face hot with blood once again, "in my pussy."

"Oh! I get it!" Euge exclaimed, and she half expected him to slap his forehead dramatically as the penny dropped. Meena sighed in relief and simultaneously prepared herself for the penetration that she was, by now, craving so badly. But still his fingers were there, touching her, pressing oh so lightly but not penetrating. "What's the magic word then?" Eric's lips left her skin now as he coughed up a burst of laughter that he just couldn't contain.

"The magic..." Meena looked down at him in disbelief, "Listen arsehole, stop fucking around, and..."

"Meena," Euge said simply, "you're not in charge here."

That one bare sentence hit her like ten thousand volts, bringing the tiny hairs on her arms and the back of her neck to attention. Oh no, this was going to be horribly, torturously wonderful, wasn't it? The pins and needles were back - all over her body.

"Please Euge, put your fingers in my pussy." With Eric's lips off her for a moment she let her head fall forwards, and her hair cover her face again.

"Almost." Euge pressed this time, he definitely pressed, and the pressure on her lips was exquisite. She was so wet inside, wet and ready, and she knew she must be moist and inviting on the outside too. God, his willpower was enormous. Just for a second her eyes flickered open and focused, through the curtain of her hair, on the shape of that prick, massive and juicy - well, not just his willpower. "But, do you just want them inside you or..."

"Oh!" this time Meena interrupted him with a hoarse cry of defeat, knowing exactly what he wanted to hear. "Please fuck my pussy with your fingers, Euge," she gasped making her concession just a little more dramatic and pleading than was natural, "Fuck me... please?" That did it, and with a warm smile Euge ran his two fingers along her hot, damp slit once, twice - just opening her slightly, and on the third pass his thick, solid fingers slipped inside and sank into her.

Meena groaned and shuddered as the two digits penetrated her to the first knuckle. Euge's wide, two-fingered approach meant that she was still too tight inside to let him in any further than that, but that was far enough for her to feel like she had been split open. Eugene was squatting on his haunches in front of her, one hand up inside her and the other resting on his thighs, and... oh yes, slightly rubbing himself through the towel.

Eric shifted her, and, noticing that she was struggling less, he switched his grip so that he wasn't locking her arms anywhere near as tightly. In this new hold he had both arms pinned with only one of his, while his other arm, the left one, reached around her so that he could partake in the rough tit-fondling that Euge had moved on from.

Eugene's fingers weren't exactly the most skilled or subtle, but right at that moment, with Meena stunned and reeling from what was going on, they didn't need to be. He seemed oblivious to her clit, just slowly fucking his two, massive fingers in and out of her warm, juicy opening and letting her relax more and more. This slow two-fingered penetration stoked the fires of her body, heating her up unbearably, the robe on her shoulders getting more and more uncomfortable, and before long she realised that he was two knuckles deep, then his fingers were fucking into her right up to the base with a wet, sucking sound that flushed her cheeks all over again.

"How's that, Meena?" Euge asked, but any attempt by Meena to answer was cut off by the squeal of surprise that Eric provoked by pinching the tender skin of her right nipple and pulling. And it wasn't a short pinch this time, he pulled and lifted the heavy flesh of her breast away from her body by only her nipple, distending it obscenely. The noise that came from her throat kept going and she arched her back away from him and raised herself up on tip-toes, trying to bring her chest up with the breast he was tormenting. Euge laughed and let her lift herself almost completely off his fingers. When Eric finally released her she dropped back onto her heels and inadvertently fucked herself, hard, onto Euge's fingers.

"Oh fuck! Ah, ah!" she gasped, and of course Eric, realising what had happened immediately reached his arm around further and started on the other breast. Pinching, lifting; Meena rising, whining and then the release and the filthy wet slurp of her pussy fucking itself onto those upraised fingers.

"Ok, this is just..." Euge started, shaking his head in wonder as, again, he started finger fucking her for himself. Meena wasn't really interested in what he was about to say now though, she was just surrendering herself to the quickening intrusion into her body, and she was trying to grind her hips back and forth a little to get as much pleasure from the experience as possible.

What was with the lack of attention to her clit anyway? Was it part of the tease, or just a shortcoming in Euge's technique? He could just... the way he was holding her, he could just bend his thumb in and she'd get some stimulation at least! It was ok right now, but she was gonna have to say something eventually.

"Eric, you mind if I...?" Meena opened her eyes in a daze, what was that unfinished little question from Euge about? A blazing flame of delight caught inside her as Euge started using his free hand, the one not fingering her hungry pussy, to loosen his towel. Oh! He had been checking that it was ok for him to get naked? That these two studs, whose hands had been exploring her every secret at will might still be embarrassed at getting naked in front of her, wrenched a dirty cackle of laughter from her trembling body. Surely they had seen each other naked before in the showers? Ah, but then probably they had never been hard, proud, ready to fuck around each other before.

"You wimps," Meena's laugh turned into a girlish giggle, "I swear, if you two don't get those big, gorgeous cocks out for me right now, I'm leaving."

"Well," Eric laughed, a little less confident, "we've never seen each other, y'know, at..."

"I fucking know what you're going to say. Of course you haven't," Meena cut him off, asserting herself back into the situation a bit, "but really - get over it and get 'em out for me boys."

Both men laughed, still with a touch of embarrassment, but almost straight away there came the faint slap of their towels hitting the floor. Meena shivered in delight, they were both naked for her now. Then again, she was still sort of wearing her robe, she realised. It was kind of annoying to be the only one wearing any clothes now.

But her attention was quickly captivated by the naked glory of Euge's thick, cut cock jutting up at her from his muscular spread thighs. She ate it up with her eyes, taking in the swollen red tip, the gleam of early come, the curve, the girth, the two heavy balls that were up tight below the shaft and the sandy, curly hair that the shaft emerged from. And then, oh joy of joys, he started to jerk it. His eyes on hers, he could only have been wanking for her, for her viewing pleasure, and his cocky smile confirmed that. Just looking at how wide his grip was to accommodate the shaft made her pussy ache for it.

Then her attention was torn to Eric's actions behind her. At first he started contorting himself awkwardly, still doggedly restraining her but also trying to make some space so that he could start to pleasure himself too. His hand abandoned its teasing of her torso and swung round behind her to curl around his unseen member. She felt his knuckles bumping over the firm, muscular curve of her backside as he worked it, and then felt the hot wet tip as it brushed her skin. She imagined the wet little traces it would be leaving on her that she would find later, that her fingers would stick to and that would make her blush.

Euge, to his credit, didn't let himself get caught up in his own pleasure though. He kept up his insistent penetration of her body, gentle but perfectly firm, and he kept Meena's body tense and trembling, but her mind now was ahead of the game, more interested in what was going to happen with those dicks.

And now Eric was changing his position again. Apparently wanking himself in the space between their bodies was turning out far from comfortable, and instead he was shifting is feet and positioning her... what was he doing? He yanked the robe off her shoulders and tossed it away, then he was spreading his legs, lowering his stance, using his free hand to steady her hips... and then he leaned forward and pressed the length of his shaft against the tight valley between her cheeks. He held her wrists now, one in each hand and pressed them into the small of her back so that he still had some control over her. Then he started grinding.

Meena couldn't contain her giggles of delight at all of this, at the cute guy who was grind-fucking the tight valley of her ass and the gorgeous hunk who was hand-fucking both her and himself. Wow, this was fun! She wasn't sure if Eric was really going to be able to get off with that strange, contorted, grinding friction but she started to move her hips again to try and help him a bit, adding to the dragging sensation that he must have been experiencing on his sensitive foreskin. She imagined herself as some booty-blessed babe in a tacky hip-hop video, bouncing her ass obscenely, but frankly she'd never done that before so her attempts weren't exactly stellar. Judging by his deep, rough moans she must have been doing something right.

Those fingers in here were nice, but they weren't taking her any higher, so it was with a little relief that she felt Euge withdraw them, and stand up. He stepped away for a moment, still slowly pumping that long, thick fuck-stick, and craned his neck to see what Eric was doing. He didn't seem to grasp it.

"Eric, man. What are you doing?" Meena was impressed at how cool he was remaining, even while he was examining his contorted friend and maintaining his own throbbing erection.

"Fuck off, dude," Eric gasped, "If you'd been pressed up against this cute bubble butt this whole time, you'd be doing exactly the same thing."

"Is this good for you?" Euge directed the question at Meena, who couldn't shrug because of Eric's grip on her wrists, so she raised her eyebrows in a gesture of non-committal.

"It's good for me that Eric's getting off," she said, her voice low and sexy, "using... part of me. But I have so many more... useful parts." Meena sighed regretfully and let her tongue slip over her top lip, slowly, seductively, blatantly.

"Eric," Euge, his eyes fixed on her lips just as she had planned was working his tool more intently now, and his voice seemed almost shaky, "let her go man."

"Dude, what?"

"Let her go," Euge repeated, seemingly in some kind of trance, hypnotised by Meena's lips. She rolled her tongue out again, this time making her lower lip shine in a calculating, but no less sensational way. "Let her go!"