Meena's Post-Match Warm-Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Jesus!" Eric groaned, but complied, and Meena found herself free for the first time in what felt like forever. He hadn't been rough, but the restriction had still aggravated the sore muscles that she'd received during the match, and she took a moment to work her shoulders and wrists. Since Eric had disposed of her robe she had been totally naked, but now the boys took the time to admire that sight.

The curve of her hips hadn't been so apparent before, but now they saw that even though her physique was trim, her hips still carried something of a kick that made her perky little ass just sit up. It was that firm, muscular bounce that had driven Eric insane. They both felt well acquainted with her tempting tits now, but then - you could never have too much of a good thing. And Eric let himself get lost for a moment in the neat little wedge of black hair between her thighs and the glistening marks of Euge's intrusion on her beautiful brown skin. In fact, he saw that he could make out the start of her pussy lips too - the flesh there looking darker than the smooth thighs either side.

Euge, meanwhile, was catching up on that ass, and loving the way that the creamy, translucent trails of Eric's cum were smeared just above, and down inside, the hot valley between her cheeks.

"Ok then," Euge started to take control but Meena immediately cut him off.

"Boys; always wanting to organise things," she purred with no little scorn, and lowered herself gracefully to her knees. She settled herself as comfortably as she could on the hard floor in front of Euge, lifted her breasts once as if checking they were still there then folded her hands neatly in front of her in a maddeningly prim way. Her eyes intently scrutinised that massive member that bobbed and twitched merely inches from her cute little nose, and when she was done with that, the wide eyed innocence with which she looked up at Euge stoked the fires inside him even higher.

"Oh my god," Eric whispered, even though he clearly wasn't the luckiest one in the room.

"That cock looks awfully big, Euge," Meena mused, her voice innocent but with the sweetest, faintest playful edge, "I'm not sure I know what to do with it. Can you... maybe feed it to me, very carefully?" Her face, the purity of her stark naked pose, the soft teasing in her voice and the filthy request seemed almost too much for Euge. His face flushed, Meena saw his balls visibly tighten and for a second she thought he was just going to shoot right there, painting her pretty face before she could even get his prick between her hungry lips.

"Oh Jesus," he groaned. These boys, thought Meena, so religious during sex. His hand leapt away from his cock for a second and he closed his eyes, clearly thinking of something to calm down, to help him step back from the edge.

"Euge," Meena's voice was getting more playful all the time, "I'm hungry." With that she licked her lips one last time and opened her mouth wide into a perfect 'O' that could only be used for one purpose.

Euge looked like he was drawing on superhuman reserves of strength as he gripped his prick again, this time by the base, and pressed the solid, turgid length down a little, towards Meena's lips. It was so very hard, the veins becoming clearer and more apparent every second, that he couldn't lower it very much at all, and it stabbed mostly up in the air. It was ok though, and Meena angled her head so that he could move his hips and bring it up into her mouth.

The smell of it dominated her senses as it came closer. Not the sight of that prodigious girth, or the length that she was sure would fill her completely when she finally introduced it to her pussy, but the rich, musky smell of his come; wet, creamy and shining all around the head. He touched it to her, and she felt the super-slickness of his juices on her pouting lower lip, then on her upper lip and then she felt the wet heat of him on her tongue.

She took this moment to work him with her tongue, and she whorled her clever little tool around that throbbing (she could almost swear it was literally throbbing, he was so hard) cock-head tasting the intense flavour of his ejaculate. Meena was no connoisseur of boy-juice, but she found herself surprised at how strong Euge's flavour was. Strong and not unpleasant. But she had asked him to feed her, and so she only had a brief moment in which she could taste him like this before more of his thick meat slid between her lips and his heavy head came to rest on the back of her tongue. Euge was doing it all, Meena's hands were still clasped over her bush.

Euge was groaning, but Meena didn't really hear him, so lost was she in concentration over keeping her mouth wide open and her teeth clear of his sensitive skin, and also in her daydreams of how she was going to fuck Euge so very badly once she had pleasured him like this. She breathed through her nose and, opening her eyes as he bucked his hips slightly and forced even more of his shaft into her, she suddenly realised that there was no way on earth she was going to fit all that dick between her lips.

Meena had been so hungry to touch and have that cock that this, relatively obvious, point hadn't occurred to her before; and now that Euge had lost himself in the hot, wet world of pleasure that she offered, she had to bring her hand up and tap his thigh lightly as an indication to stop. Thankfully, he got the hint straight away.

"Enough?" his breath was hoarse and ragged, the shape and solidity of him filled Meena's mouth. He was so turned on, so there, that Meena assumed he must be using some crazy mind tricks to stop himself from just exploding and half-choking her on his boy-cream. "There's still some more to go," he added, hopefully.

"Mmm. Mmm, mmmff. Mmmmfff!"

"Just for a second, a little more, ok?"

"Jesus H. Christ" added Eric. Out of the corner of her eye Meena could see him, standing and watching and stroking his cock. It didn't exactly look small, but next to the monster that she was currently trying to neck it looked like a walk in the park.

"Mmmm..."

"Just for a second..."

"Mmm-mmmf," Meena conceded reluctantly, and felt Euge shift his position. Then with a fairly gentle thrust he sent his shaft in, as far as it would go. Meena couldn't really deep-throat, she didn't think, so it really just hit the back of her throat and she fought with her gag reflex for a couple of seconds while Euge, looming massive over her, groaned like a wounded bear. That massive serving of cock-meat was all she could think about now, it stopped her breathing, and for a second she thought Euge was going to lose all control and she would have to pull him out by his balls or something. Thankfully he withdrew - all the way - a split second later.

As his prick left her lips Meena slumped forward, gasping for air. A gloopy string of semen and saliva connected her lower lip to the head of his prick for a second before it lolled down and landed on her left breast. Meena made no move to wipe the string of bodily fluids away.

"Oh, you were pushing it," she smiled, "that thing is a fucking danger, let me tell you."

"It's..." Euge of course was grinning hugely, he had a big fucking cock and a beautiful girl to suck on it, "It's been said before."

"Shut up Don Juan. Let me just enjoy it now," Meena murmured and pushed Euge's hand away so that this time she could take control of the deadly weapon. She cradled his balls so gently, and then, as her lips covered the wet, burning tip she started to squeeze. She squeezed them harder and harder as her perfect lips descended, pressing back his soft skin, until she got as far as she wanted to go and she whipped her tongue around him again (as best she could, there wasn't exactly much space to work) and tugged his balls down a little too firmly. Euge yelped in pleasure.

Meena kept going, building a rhythm now, and again was surprised that Euge wasn't just shooting, filling her mouth with his bountiful offering so that it overflowed and dribbled from her lips, down over her chin and dripped onto her amazing cleavage. Then again, if he came now he'd better be able to get it up again in short order, or she'd be looking for revenge.

Euge wasn't coming though, and Meena let herself relax and take what enjoyment she could from controlling that huge prick. Oh wow, huge. Huge Euge. She bet that was what the other boys called him. Boys? Men? Whatever. She concentrated on stimulating and working the top half of his prick with her mouth, while she pumped the base with her left hand. Euge seemed to like this, and she locked into his twitchy little thrusts with ease.

But her right hand, cupping and teasing those balls, tugging on the short, soft, sandy hair there, was getting bored. Then again, she realised, mouth full of cock, listening to Euge grunt and pant above her... there was no reason for it to get bored. She abandoned his sack and reached out to where she knew Eric stood, patiently beating his own meat. She made needy grabbing gestures with her fingers and that was enough. No words were necessary, as without seeing anything (her eyes were locked on Euge's fair hair and the remainder of his interminable shaft that she could never hope to swallow), she felt the heat of another prick, Eric's prick, being pressed into her hand. She went to work, pumping it and massaging the head so that his hot come made her fingers slick and slippery.

She heard Euge chuckle, and Eric moan in delight, but she was lost in concentration of working these two strapping men at the same time. God, when she realised what she was doing, down on her knees giving blow jobs and hand jobs in her own locker room, her skin prickled and a blast of arousal hit her like a ten ton truck. She wasn't getting off on this at all, but she was glad she could tease, please and control the two guys and make them the stars of this crazy fantasy. Of course, it would have to be her turn to be the star next, otherwise all hell was going to break lose.

And it was fine for her to be on her knees, a little debased, working for their pleasure; but if they fucking high-fived in the air above her head... they were probably going to lose their pricks.

Ok, ok. So maybe it was turning her on a little bit. When she shifted slightly Meena became aware of how wet she still was - just as turned on as when Euge had had his fingers in her, if not more. Her thighs, when she pressed them together felt hot and slick. Oh no, she wasn't, like, leaking was she? Suddenly an image popped into Meena's head of the two boys above her making out while she was on the floor for them. Like they were two magnificent bisexual emperors and she was their concubine, to be thrown aside as they later sodomized each other while she watched. Or maybe they were her concubines, and she was the nymphomaniac princess... Wait, could men be concubines? Eunuchs? No, that definitely didn't sound right...

Ok, ok. So maybe she was getting really turned on now.

She pulled Eric closer by his cock, and brought her head up off Euge's massive, spit-coated member with another gasp for air. There had been no conversation for several minutes, just the dirty slurping of her mouth and the unselfconscious grunting and panting of her two men.

"I want," she panted, "to compare." She looked up at the two men, almost side by side, and saw no objection in either of their eyes. She may have rendered them incapable of thought though, she realised. Certainly they seemed incapable of speech. She knelt there, one hand on each prick, pumping them both at the same speed, her hands rising and falling exactly in synch, her slender fingers wrapped around those pale, white dicks - almost a mirror image. The skin of her fingers really did make their cocks look somehow more delicate and... almost like they were illuminated. "Also, your fat fucking cock is making my jaw ache," she added to Euge.

"Heh, sorry," he muttered, but after that they both shut up again as Meena's fingers squeezed the bigger man's cock fiercely, and her ready pout slipped over Eric's smaller member hungrily.

Eric's cream wasn't as rich or strong as Euge's she found, but the thinner, lighter fluid was a nice change, and she could take his size easily, playing her tongue around him as she almost descended to the base of his prick. His hips had a sweet fluidity to their movements too. She quickly found a rhythm with Eric, and with only small movements from her she could let him almost fuck her mouth with very little discomfort. She tried to keep her tongue down and felt the weight of him (his cock was sticking out more horizontally, more resting in her mouth than striving for the roof as Euge's had done) pressing on it as he slid in and out.

She wondered if they were close - she couldn't really tell. After a minute she switched back, and then continued to do this for a little longer. Hand job for Eric, blow job for Euge. Blow Job for Eric, hand job for Euge. She pulled them closer together so she could do this more easily, without having to shift her sore knees on the unforgiving floor. The smooth, sweet fuck of Eric's cock, then the choking dominance of Euge's.

It was probably the constantly changing quality of this stimulation that was keeping them from climaxing she realised, and then suddenly she was bored with this. She didn't want to suck cock anymore, she wanted to fuck it. She leaned back and released them, both pricks springing up and bobbing in the air. The two men sighed, almost in disappointment.

"You two have done really well to not come yet! I'm kind of impressed," she smirked. Without thinking, still craving the pleasure, both men's right hands moved back and curled around their respective shafts. "My turn for more fun," she added wickedly.

"You want us to..." Euge looked down at her pussy that was shining in the light and clearly begging to be fucked. Was he offering oral? That wasn't really what she was after. Meena glanced around the room, coming back up to her feet and letting the dirtiest thought in her head become her chosen plan.

"I want you," she pointed at Euge, "on your back on that bench," she moved her finger down to the wide, slatted bench in the middle of the room. "And I want you," the finger came back up to Eric's chest, "to keep that prick good and hard, ok?" She brought her finger down in one final movement and swiped it over the messy head, collecting saliva and come that she brought back up and sucked from her finger.

"O...Ok," gasped then thin, dark haired man, shuddering with pleasure.

Euge was on his back on the bench before she knew it, legs hanging off the end and feet flat on the floor. Meena didn't waste any time either, and they both shared a sizzling, dirty, conspiratorial smile as she stepped over and straddled his muscular stomach, kneeling on the bench. Ow! The slatted wood wasn't much fun with her already complaining knees, but she could live with it.

"Is this ok," Euge asked, the perfect combination of cool and concerned, "we don't need...?"

"You're cool, it'll be safe," Meena nodded, "well, y'know..." She leaned back and brought her hands up, squeezing her glorious tits together for Euge's benefit. Things were getting so messy! Her hands were still sticky from both boys' come and she was smearing that on her breasts now. And although she had wiped her mouth clean with her wrist, she knew she would notice sticky residue hardening on her cheek or somewhere soon. "Just lie back and relax." She was glad that Eric had no problem watching for now because this - what was about to happen - was something she wanted to lose herself in.

She leaned down over Euge, supported herself with her left hand planted beside his head and felt her heavy breasts swing down over his broad, gorgeous chest. Her right hand dipped, skimmed over her own flat belly and between her legs, where she investigated and... oh boy, she was wet enough. Wet and open and... oh, she couldn't resist slipping her first two fingers inside, and definitely couldn't resist using them to expose and pinch her clit for a moment. It had been crying out for attention for so long that she had almost gotten used to the longing, and touching it now made her shudder with all kinds of joy.

"Ah..." Euge interrupted, and she realised that her face was inches from his and that she had been lost for a moment, eyes closed and brow furrowed in pleasure. "Do you even need me?"

"Smart arse," she pouted, and suddenly she realised what she should do. The inch between their lips was no distance at all and the kiss was happening before either of them knew it.

It was heat and power and pressing and friction and... just a little tongue; and when it was over Meena felt super-charged, ready to take on the world. Looking down, she saw that Euge looked almost shaken by it. Both of them had forgotten about poor Eric.

Meena's hand was still between her legs and now she really started. With her first and second fingers she touched the lips of her pussy, slipping between them ever so slightly, then she moved back and... and... there it was, that ridiculous prick. She touched it with her little finger and moved back again and... oh fuck, there was the head, the hot wet head, pressing against the delicate folds that guarded her pussy, and then she leaned again and her fingers made sure of his angle and then, and then... he was inside her.

The sound she made as the first inch of him entered her might have been enough to make erections spring up in every other room in the complex. It was the sound of raw, animal lust being fulfilled, and Euge responded in kind, his hands massive as he grabbed her slim, dark hips, fighting the urge to just thrust into her as hard as he could. His width stretched her so painfully, sweetly and completely that she found herself both eager and nervous to find out just how much of his length, of his girth, she could take.

"God," Euge was gritting his teeth as Meena leaned back again and he slipped deeper inside, "your pussy feels so good."

"Your cock," she responded breathlessly, "is incredible. Must be tight, huh?" She grinned, and realised that perspiration was breaking out across her skin, making her tingle and prickle. "Every pussy must be tight for this cock."

"Shut up," Euge groaned, "shut up and fuck me... I don't know how long I can..."

"Well, we've got to take it pretty easy, tiger," Meena giggled, "In case you haven't noticed, you have a really, really... unh... big dick." She started rocking herself slightly as she spoke, letting the hot sheath of her pussy relax and get used to the massive width that she demanded it take. "And I have such a tight... little... pussy..." He was getting deeper now, another inch, oh... this might be the biggest thing she had ever had. All over her body her hairs were at attention; she imagined even her long, tangled tresses were going to slowly start rising up in the air.

"Stop," Euge gasped, in a strangled whine, "talking like that!"

"Like what?" Meena giggled.

"And don't giggle so hot!"

"You... oohh fuck, you're making no sense, baby. You don't want me to tell you how good your cock feels in my... my cunt?" Euge groaned, desperately trying to stay in control. Meena's hand had still been between her legs, still easing that rigid cock into herself, but it was far enough in that she needn't worry anymore, so she brought it up and supported herself with a hand on either side of Euge's handsome face. Muscles relaxed and suddenly in he slipped and Meena's eyes opened wide as she felt him touch... deep within her. As far as he could go.

"That's..." her voice was trembling now, and it was Euge's turn to smirk, "That's as far as it's going to... oh! Oh fuck!" Euge, holding her hips, had bucked as much as he could, pulling out a few inches and then easing it back in so that he was completely filling her once more. "Let me..." she panted, and putting her hands on the flat, solid expanse of his chest she lifted herself up and started to fuck him properly now.