Meet Becca and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca removed her finger placed her mouth over Michelle's clit and began licking and sucking it in earnest. Michelle reached down to find Becca's hands and locked fingers with her. Becca continued her "assault" on Michelle's pussy, easing back for a moment to insert her finger back into Michelle's vagina to caress her G-spot before return her mouth to Michelle's clit.

Michelle's wiggled her body, caressed her own breasts, pulled her nipples and vocalized her arousal and climax. After she came Becca continued to gently play with and around her pussy with kisses, licks and touches.

Michelle reached out to touch her but Becca was too far away. "I so want to touch you," Michelle whined.

Becca brought a nipple to Michelle's clit and began caressing her clit with it. She lifted her nipple to her mouth to add wetness before returning it to Michelle's clit. They talked to one another about how good it felt and how much fun it was doing it. They continued until Michelle had a small orgasm.

Becca climbed up beside Michelle. They looked at each other, chattered with smiles and gentle laughter until Becca took Michelle's chin in her hand and planted a deep kiss onto her lips. They played, searching out one another's lips and mouth with kisses and tongue.

Becca raised and took off her panties and laid back down feeding Michelle her nipple. Michelle buried her face into Becca's breasts and enjoyed them playfully. They were like two young girls exploring, enjoying their first experience. It was a remarkable togetherness.

As they lay there Becca took Michelle's hand and placed in on her pussy and encouraged Michelle to caress her. If Michelle moved her hand away Becca would bring it back. They were kissing, chatting enjoying the moment. "Would you like to explore my pussy?" Becca asked.

"OK," responded Michelle. There was a bit of tentativeness in her voice.

Becca positioned herself against the headboard and pulled her knees up and apart to give Michelle access. Michelle began kissing Becca's legs and outer thigh, around her butt, around her pussy. She was hesitant. She had not done this before. She touched. She licked once or twice. She was curious. She was building up her will to do it.

Becca repositioned herself bringing Michelle's face closer to her pussy. Michelle continued kissing around Becca's pussy working closer to it. Becca caressed her own pussy. Michelle began kissing Becca's hand. Becca slowly pulled her hand up, Michelle's kisses trailing down to the fingertips until she was kissing Becca's pussy. Once there she started licking looking up at Becca to gain assurance that what she was doing was right.

"I'm wet" said Becca.

"Yes, I can taste it," replied Michelle. "It tastes so good."

Becca used her fingers to spread her labia apart and to make her clit more accessible. Michelle return to licking ,looking up from time to time for reassurance, closing her eyes to concentrate on what she was doing and her feelings of doing it. Becca quietly guided her. Michelle was murmuring as she licked. She was a happy kitten.

Becca directed her to insert her index finger palm up and caress her G-spot and placed her hand behind Michelle's head and brought Michelle's mouth firmly onto her clit. She continually encouraged Michelle until she orgasmed. Becca directed her as she came down from her high.

Michelle reached up and began fondling Becca's breasts. She did like Becca's breasts.

They lay together; hugging, kissing gently, caressing and chatting enjoy one another.

As they were laying there Michelle raised her face to Becca and said "I think I love you."

Becca kissed her tenderly. Becca realized that she wasn't the woman for Michelle. She had feelings for Michelle, though, that she hadn't felt in a long time. Michelle was special. She made Becca recall her delight in discovering sex. Becca would be her friend and, hopefully, they would be lovers.

Becca had awoken feelings in Michelle that Michelle had never experience with anyone before. Becca was the first girl that Michelle pleasured orally. She liked it. She liked everything about it. How her face felt buried between Becca's thighs. The feeling of Becca's pussy as she caressed it with her cheeks and as explored it with her tongue and tasted it. She herself was aroused as she brought Becca to orgasm with the end of her index finger caressing Becca's G-spot and licking and sucking her clit. All those feelings coalesced inside of her as they hugged, kissed and gently fondled one another afterwards.

Michelle knew that she was going to seek out more of this. It wasn't that she didn't like guys. It was that she never felt this way in the arms or bed of a guy.

12