Meet Marge and Shelly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joanna orgasmed she put her hand on Shelly's and held it firmly on her pussy. As she eased back from her orgasm she gently moved Shelly's hand. It felt good.

She broke the kiss and turned around. "That was wonderful. It was so unexpected. Now it's my turn."

She scooted down on the bed until she was leaning over Shelly's pussy. She was going to finger Shelly to an orgasm. She used both hands to part Shelly's labia. What she saw took her breath away. It was beautiful. Pink. Glistening. It felt so natural, so right; she dropped her head down and dragged her tongue from the bottom to the top circling Shelly's clit with the tip of her tongue before stroking it with the flat of her tongue.

"Oh, do it again. Don't stop." implored Shelly.

And Joanna did, again and again, until Shelly had an orgasm. And what an orgasm is was! As Shelly raised her pelvis to increase the pressure on her clit, she released so much nectar that it filled Joanna mouth. She swallowed and found that she enjoyed the taste. As Shelly lowered her pelvis, Joanna gently caressed Shelly's clit with the flat of her tongue and was able to bring Shelly to a second, albeit gentler, orgasm.

Joanna rose back onto her knees. Shelly has a smile on her face from ear to ear. She scooted up to Joanna and kissed her and proceeded to lap up all the wetness on Joanna's face. She, too, liked the taste. "Fair is fair, now it's my turn," she said.

Shelly helped Joanna position herself at the edge of the bed with her legs bent up, the soles of her feet on the bed, knees far apart. Shelly spread her labia lips apart. How beautiful she thought. The color pink and folds looked just like a tulip. She was about to lean in to lap Joanna's pussy as Joanna had done to her but she thought of what her Mother had said about subtleties.

Shelly kissed the insides of Joanna's labia lips. She licked. She sucked on them gently. She licked all around Joanna's pussy with the flat of her tongue and explored with its tip. She stayed away, though, from Joanna's clit. In addition to the saliva she was laying down, she was aware of how wet Joanna was.

"Please stop teasing me," Joanna said huskily.

Shelly began teasing her clit with the tip of her tongue. She circled it. She stroked it. She flicked it. Joanna would raise her pussy seeking prolonged contact. Shelly began caressing her clit with the flat of her tongue. She varied the pressure. She varied the direction. She inserted her index finger, palm up, into Joanna's vagina and sought out her G-spot. Between what she was doing with her tongue on her clit and with her finger on her G-spot, Joanna experienced an awesome orgasm. As she was having it she dropped her legs onto Shelly's back and pulled her into her pussy and held her there.

Shelly would reach out with her tongue and twitch Joanna clit causing her to have a few mini-orgasms as her body recovered.

Joanna pulled Shelly up and kissed her. It was a deep, wet, profound kiss.

They were two very happy 18 year old girls.

When they fell off to sleep they were spooning. The one behind cupping a breast or pussy of the one in front who was holding her hand over the others. During the night they switched positions.

When they awoke they did their bathroom thing and returned to bed. They lay on their sides, looking into one another's eyes, gently fondling the other's pussy. They had happy smiles. When they both were sufficient wet, they began running a finger between the labia lips from the bottom to the top bringing nectar to lubricate the clit. First one and then the other inserted their index finger into the other's vagina seeking their G-spot and massaged the other's clit with the heel of their hand. There was no rush. It was quiet pleasuring, peaceful enjoyment. They both closed their eyes and focused upon the feelings in their hands and in their bodies. They both had quiet orgasms.

They laid there, their hand on each other pussy, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. "Now that the way to start the day!" both were thinking.

Over breakfast Shelly and Joanna were obviously very happy with themselves and the other. They radiated. Marge could sense it. Marge asked if they had experimented with cunnilingus. They looked at one another and smiled. Marge was pleased with their progress.

During the rest of the day, that night and well into the next day the girls would enjoy one another. They did not close the bedroom door. Marge would peek in from time-to-time. She enjoyed hearing them in their enjoyment.

They would come out to eat, watch TV awhile before returning to the bedroom.

Marge felt good. She felt both girls were now prepared to go forth sexually into the world of young adults.

12