Meet Miss Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny pulled back and shifted downward until she was comfortably nestled between her lover's legs. Her lips were positioned perfectly for Emery's pussy and she began to work. Delicate fingers stroked bare thighs and tugged mischievously on the panties. She breathed against the satin and brushed it 'accidentally' with her nose and chin while kissing all over.

"Oh, Jenny, please, please, kiss me..." begged Emery, her arousal powerful and urgent.

A tongue lapped at the now damp satin panties, pulling them against Emery's swollen lips. The tip squirreled around in the satin, circling Emery's swollen clit. A finger touched the panties lower and moved them aside. With slick ease, the finger slipped into Emery's pussy, stroking in and out.

Emery squirmed in pleasure, her hips shifting her bottom on the comforter. She couldn't help but pull off her bra and play with her breasts, pulling and pinching her nipples just the way she liked. "Gimme your fat c..." she blurted before suddenly gasping, "Oh god sorry..." She began but her apology was forgotten as Jenny sucked Emery's clit through the soaked satin panties and thrust her finger firmly in and out.

"Oh faster, harder, deeper," she moaned as a second finger joined the first in fucking her. It wasn't as good as a cock but with the skilled tongue dancing over her slit it was enough. "Yes, fuck me! fuck me!" she yelped and the wave crested pouring pleasure over her like a bucket of water, drenching her in joy from head to toe.

Jenny rode the orgasm, letting Emery's pussy grab and squeeze her fingers, teasing the clit as much as its quick sensitivity would allow. The pleasures rebounded like waves in a bathtub, giving Emery aftershocks in her toes, her nipples, her tongue, and her pussy. She sighed in complete satisfaction as they receded, leaving her in a warm, revved up glow.

"Jenny, I'm so sorry I said that about a cock," apologized Emery. "I didn't really mean it but my last few... well, they were guys. I hope you're not offended. You were so good!"

Jenny slid up the bed licking some of Emery's glisten from her lips and cheeks. She smiled warmly with no trace of irritation. She gave Emery a kiss and then began to laugh. Emery giggled too but then it seemed like she was missing something.

"You don't know do you my sweet thing?" asked Jenny softly. Emery flushed with embarrassment.

"Well, my mother never really told me anything about you and Jack would never say that much," began Emery. "But I saw you once kissing my mother so I knew that much."

"As precious and joyful to my heart as this is, you need to know a very important thing, Emery." Jenny took Emery's hand and placed it on her own knee. Slowly, she moved the hand up her leg, closer and closer to her panties, pulling the hem of the dress up.

When Emery's hand slid over a hard cock inside silky satin panties, her mouth dropped open. After a momentary pause of shock, she let her fingers explore, feeling the round balls and the soft shaft with its rigid core. She felt the head and dampness all over the panties.

"You were born a man?"

Jenny swallowed and when she spoke it was Jack's voice. "Emery, honey, it's just me Jack. I dress up as Jenny as another part of myself."

Emery drank that in, her hand still comfortably grasping her... his cock.

"I really thought you understood... that Alana had explained," he went on, getting emotional and about to cry. "I thought maybe my dream had come true and you wanted Jenny as much as I thought you wanted Jack. God knows I've wanted you ever since you came back to the Cottages."

Although her thoughts were a swirl, Emery was clear on one thing. She leaned up on her elbow and kissed Jack as she gave his cock a squeeze. Whatever it meant or would be or wouldn't be Emery couldn't think about it now. She wanted Jack as much as she'd wanted Jenny.

Emery pushed Jack on to his back and slid over to straddle his thighs. She worked up the dress to reveal his pink satin panties and his own garters emerging from under the dress. She explored his cock with her fingers, stroking it, massaging it.

"Yes," whispered Jack as his hands moved over his head to grasp the pillow by the head board. Emery pulled her panties to the side and pressed her pussy to his bulge, stroking up and down over the moist satin. She put a hand out and grabbed his breast, groping it and steadying herself. For a fake it felt fantastic. If he'd not revealed himself, she wouldn't have guessed until the dress came off.

Quickly, her fingers pulled down his panties to hook under his balls. She rose up enough to let his cock rise and then she maneuvered herself over it, sinking down with a shudder of pleasure. He was quite well equipped, nice and fat like she craved. He filled her completely, stretching her slightly and she gulped as she settled down on it.

She looked into his eyes as she got comfortable impaled on his thick cock. Using tricks she'd picked up in college, she stroked him inside with her muscles, giving him a wicked grin.

"Jenny, you have a perfect cock... I love you inside me," she began, calmly and speaking only truths. Tomorrow was an eternity away. Tonight, she wanted all of him.

"Emery, I've wanted you so much...," he gulped. "Your pussy is so fucking tight." She stroked him inside again and watched his eyes roll back in his head.

"Touch my breasts, Jenny," she urged as she began to rise and fall on his cock, setting up a quiet rhythm. His hands found them, squeezing them and stroking them. When he pulled on her nipples she moaned happily.

Words left them as they were consumed by their union. She rode him harder, landing on his body and yelping as his cock bumped her deep inside. Emery found herself sweating as she worked, eventually bouncing against him with her breasts bouncing against his fingers.

"I need to..." he spat out, his breathing ragged.

"Cum in me, Jenny. Fill up my pussy!" she demanded, aching to know he had cum while inside her. He bit his bottom lip and groaned, thrusting his hips up and holding them. She could feel his muscle flexing as he came, pumping out the spunky cum inside her.

That's all it took to push her over the edge. She yelled out her pleasure, filling the room with her voice as her pussy clamped down on his thick cock, milking it of his precious cum. Her voice faltered as she panted through her ecstasy until it began to subside in softer and softer waves.

By the time his orgasm subsided and he relaxed, she felt his cum escaping their union down his shaft. Leaving him inside her, Emery laid down on top of him, nestling her breasts against his own.

"I'm so glad you invited me to dinner, Jenny. Now I think I understand why my mother looked forward to your visits sooooo... much!" Strangely the thought of Jenny's big cock being in her mother just like it was in her intrigued Emery but she pushed the though away for now.

They shifted a little as he softened and slipped out of her, but stayed pressed together and intimate, not covering themselves.

"Tell me everything, Jenny..." whispered Emery looking into her new lover's eyes.

12