All Comments on 'Meeting a New Mindset'

by DandiDear

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
visioneervisioneerover 8 years ago
Excellent writing

You are off to a terrific start. I hope future installments include much dialogue, because you write it well and the little you tease us with in this installment brings these characters to full color. You seamlessly blend her 'real-life' emotions into her fantasies. I really want to see where this goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Too long of an introspective intro, and not much eroticism, for a story in the BDSM category. Either move to "non-erotic" or increase the eroticism, to the exclusion of the introspection. The "editor" was correct in that the story was too much about what the narrator thought, and not enough about what the protagonist did.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Especially for a first story, this was very good. I look forward to reading Part Two soon. Thank you, welcome to Literotica, and please have five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Another commenter was right, it did start a little slow. But when I got to the end I actually exclaimed out loud that there wasn't more. Which pretty much proves you're on the right path!

kinkylilsubkinkylilsubover 8 years ago
yesssss

I can't wait to read more of it! With 4 installments I think it's so important that you took the time to build up the characters like you did and I'm so sad that I can't read more right now >.<

elisebeeelisebeeover 8 years ago
Original and fresh

I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous