All Comments on 'Meeting Anthony'

by smexygirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Waste band?

I stopped reading when I reached that. There is no excuse for such abuse of language.

masterslave00masterslave00over 10 years ago
Fuck anonymous posters

If they don't have balls to post with names, they shouldn't post at all! Btw, LitErotica is not about perfect grammar, but about perfect story. So fuck you again anonymous selfappointed grammar/language police...

Satyr81Satyr81over 10 years ago
Very Hot

Like masterslave00 said, this site is about very erotic stories, which your story was. If you care about anonymous' criticism, you can have people edit for you. But typos and grammatical mistakes are kind of expected when you are writing with a brain full of lust.

Very hot first story, I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Grammar on Literotica

I can kind of understand what Satyr81 is saying about not worrying about spelling when you have a brain full of lust, but writers should at least have the decency to go back and double-check their work, or at least have someone check it FOR them. The story is very good, I will admit, but simple things like spelling errors can confuse the reader. I'm not saying that happens to every reader, but the author should at least be aware that there are people like that on here.

Also, just because a person posts an anonymous comment, that doesn't mean they can't be insightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous