All Comments on 'Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 04'

by NaughtyVisions

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow....just wow. You are a good. Keep it up. This story just fets better and better.

lefriclefricalmost 9 years ago
time travel

Well, if you don't believe in the multiverse theory of time travel, this is very, very good. Creepy as hell, but very good as well. Curious to see where it goes.

larry74403larry74403almost 9 years ago
Hmm, oh the possibilities.

Could Seth be his own father?

That would be an interesting paradox.

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
more and more better

I didn't think you could make this story better, but you did. I am curious as to who the baby actually belongs to. Is it her daddy's or is it seth's? It is a quandry. I can 't wait to see where you take this story. I give it 4 stars. Keep writing and I will keep coming back to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is so stupid

You can't be serious. Even your stories are getting shorter because you're barely managing to think of anything and it shows. Should've stopped at chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
kinda hafta agree with the positives

the twistier this gets, the better - and it's just fun to think that since none of us have actually proven that the "immutable" laws of physics - as we continue to re-write them - can't be at least elastic enough for a good bit of fantasy such as this - "Edge of Tomorrow" anyone? :)

Seth may need to explain his own relationship with the "good" Doctor, but yeah, being his own father could be just a bit much

let's just see where / when ms Naughty takes us next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

this story has gone downhill since you introduced the son, a real shame

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
can you go back to the past

and undo this story

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago
Interesting,

I wondee how this will turn out.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
I don't know how possible it is, but...

...it is entertaining to read. The twist is Dr. Samuels becoming her 'mom' but I don't see how you can resolve this, with first Danielle going back and now Seth going back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This part made me sad

It makes me sad to know that her daddy marries someone else and forgets all about her... :(

justanarsejustanarseabout 8 years ago
Wow

This story has the twisties, yeow. Fantastic! I'm very interested to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ack!

ACK! I don't know how to feel about this! I've really been enjoying the story so far, but her son showing up freaked me out. I mean, it was kinda cool at first, even liked that he was watching, but I've never really been a fan of mother son stuff, and I can't believe that her dad remarries. I really liked him! He seemed like a really good guy to her! But still what I'm most worried about is the paradox. If he stops her from going back for her dad, then she'll never get pregnant from her dad, and he'll never be born, but then he won't have gone back to stop her, so she will get pregnant, but then he'll stop her. See? Paradox.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyVisions@NaughtyVisions
604 Followers
I don't agree with taboo in real life, but in fantasy, I can't stop enjoying it. Visions come to me, torturing me, and I have to write them down. The characters know how dirty it is, but they just can't stop. <33333 God, I love that! Thank you everyone for your suppo...