All Comments on 'Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 05'

by NaughtyVisions

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Parallel universes

Stephen Hawking would be proud.

A great way to wrap up the series. Everybody wins.

Ok, off to bed now. Thinking of the possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
profoundly perfect

If wet sexy dreams could only match what you have put to pen...absolutely fantastic. I have read all installments and no other story compares. I am a fan...big fan. Well done.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatalmost 9 years ago

Prefer the original timeline, and for some reason I view Seth as the antagonist of this series. Especially since the title is called "Meeting Daddy in the Past".

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
great story

This chapter is a lil strange for me to follow. I hope this is not the end. I don't know who ended up with who per say. It was strange for me (reading it at 5 am)(no sleep yet either). I will try again after I get some rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome.

You created two more universes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love that you left it open for whoever wanted a certain ending. That was a really GREAT idea!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
You lost me...

...with the split timeline (apparently). I have to say for some reason I like the Seth having her better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lol so stupid

I swear this was the dumbest story I've ever seen in this place. How pointlessly convoluted. It's like if M Night Shamylan wrote erotic fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I think

you fucked up the whole story having the son in it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't ruin it!

I really don't like the character, Seth nor do I like the idea of Dr Samuels marrying the father. It was and will be a very poor decision if you choose to allow your story to go in that direction. But like so many bad writers before you, you'll do it anyway because you're predictable like that. When a writer introduces that sort of idea into the story, it's heading downhill and encourages the reader to not bother checking up on future updates. You are clearly losing interest in people reading what started out as something intriguing but is going to be complete and utter depressing crap in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you ruined the story

I honestly don't know how this is rated so high, I'd give you 0 stars but that's not an option

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

People have been freaking out about putting the son in the equation but I really liked what you did with the alternate timelines at the end there. Also the shifting of reality symbolized with the italicized text was really cool. Thanks for an awesome story

mercy8774mercy8774almost 9 years ago
A little confusing

It is getting a little confusing with the whole son & 2 presents. Hopefully you can clean it up in the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great job

I am loving the story so far. Dont listen to those negative comments,they are just jealous cause they dont agree with your vision of your story. If they cared they can write their own story. Dont let them dictate your creative decision. I like that u involved the son into the story arch. Keep up the good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sorry About The Length, But This Is A Very Fascinating Story

First off, I like the ways you play with the ideas of consent in this story.

Danielle is completely open and honest with her father in the past and let's him choose to have sex with her, and she is completely willing to let him because she knows him. However, the story also addresses the issue from the dad's point of view in the present because pretty much everything she does in the past from that point on is a rape of his future self because his future self hasn't given his consent.

If people don't like her son, I get the vibe that her son is not really meant to be a likable character; possibly even a villain in the story. The dad treats her like an object because that's an unspoken consent between them. The son wants her as an object purely from lustful desire. The best line in the entire series comes when he wants to have sex with her in the present and she says, "But I don't know you!" It is totally an example of her not giving her consent because she doesn't share the familiarity and history with her son at that point that he does with her, and him not caring.

Then he goes back in time and seduces her under completely false pretenses, which is exactly what she didn't do with her dad. She may have certain ethical failings as any human consumed with lust might, but I wouldn't paint her as a straight up villain nearly as much as her son is. He is just an evil character consumed only with getting what he wants. (Yet this parallels her own motives for seducing her dad and is primarily what casts them into an ethical gray area.) I'm wondering if this could be the source of the misgivings her future self might have with pursuing a relationship with her son; remembering how he treated her in the past.

Finally, Danielle is being treated as nothing more than an object to fight over, but it's a competition of her own making, and the consequences of her actions are being fully recognized and dealt with through her internal monologue.

The time travel aspect of the story is absolutely fascinating and handled in a very compelling way. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out, and if the events foretold of the future actually play out through the actions of the present and past, keeping the entire story contained in one timeline where the events play out exactly as they were supposed to, including the time travel. I'm also kind of curious whether Danielle's dad really is the father of Seth, or if Seth turns out to be his own dad. THAT would be an amazing twist and wouldn't actually have any impact on the timeline if you really think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sad

The last two parts really made me sad. :( I'm not reading this anymore :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Re: Sad

If the last two parts made a reader sad, that means it must be a decent story. You have to feel something for the protagonist for her situation to make you feel sad.

saywutsaywutalmost 9 years ago
Re: re: sad

Your argument is as bad as this story. Any story can make you feel sorry for a character no matter how poorly it's written because humans sympathize with suffering/being taken advantage of. It says nothing to the quality of the story that someone pities your character. Have the balls to defend your terrible writing with your account, "anonymous."

As for the story, lol is all. If there was a lesson on bloated writing with a rambling plot this would be it.

saywutsaywutalmost 9 years ago

You'd have thought the awkward tit fucking would be the low point but it got worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I like it

It's different. It's hot. It's good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ughhhh

I'm sorry but that was too much . It was ruined when the son came in the picture. Also her going back to see her dad again would've been nice, better actually.

wendyhs9wendyhs9almost 9 years ago
Why not.

Well done NaughtyVisions, I think you just about got away with that. My mind is well open to all these ‘crazy’ theories and I see no reason to suggest that similar scenarios can’t exist alongside each other and unknowingly change places when forced to by happenings around them.

Well written, hot story but I do think you were able to prove just how much of a slut our Danielle was towards the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Honestly love this. Not only was it amazingly descripted, but also such an interesting plot line. I've never read any erotic fiction like this where I don't mind such a lengthy story. I normal only read one part and skip through straight to the sex, but I read this entire story. The last part made a bit confused until the end where the Grandfather Paradox was explained. I really enjoyed this! Keep writing, I'm sure to see more great things from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope u post more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You could have written a whole novel about it... This was just so damn perfect... Both erotic and entertaining... 👍🏽

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Seth part was stupid. It was perfect without it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn (Same person with the comment Ack! last chapter)

I liked the ending with her dad, didn't care for the one with Seth. He's a selfish, conniving idiot and I don't like him. I know what he did was similar to what she did, but he was doing it to steal her from someone, and that's my main problem there. I wish her dad had won out and dragged her mind away from the memories and Seth had faded. Or, she could have avoided it all by like, having someone kick her really hard in the stomach or something. Hell, just having the knowledge of what he would grow up to do should have changed everything the moment she learned it. She should have instantly had her plans for how she would raise him changed, making their relationship different.

Eh, time travel is a finicky thing to write about and to discuss.

kittiekat232kittiekat232about 8 years ago

I've read a lot of your work but this story defiantly takes the cake so detailed and imaginative I loved it. Please never stop writing. Plus it doesn't hurt that all your story make me dripping wet..

Newbie13Newbie13about 8 years ago
Awsome

The first thought that came into my head after reading these was the stories were so hot! Although I am still somewhat confused with the ending, I like to think that she ended up with both guys, but in different timelines. Your stories are so original and can't wait too see what series you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best I have read inhere - and thats saying something :)

Amazing!!! (typing with 1 hand...xD) perfect story! innovative and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Seth?

I think it would be better if she she would end up with her daddy. Awesome stories nevertheless, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Supernatural Reference?

Out of all the last names he chooses Crowley? Seriously? That's hilarious! 😅

FuckmemasterFuckmemasterover 7 years ago
King of Hell

Seriously, Crowley 😂😂😂 must be why he is so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

This was so goood!! I was shipping her and her past daddy throughout

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
Ending??

Well that ending sucked!! I expected to find out that the mad Dr. was trying to make sure Danielle never existed so she could have daddy instead of Danielle having him. I'm highly disappointed that with all the detail that went into the story, it ends so abruptly. What a waste. :'(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is one of my favorite series' on Literotica and so I come back to this comment section at least once a year.

And I must say that I will never comprehend the hate from Seth. He wasn't a bad character nor did his scenes with Danielle pale in comparison to those with her Daddy. People say his sole motive was to 'steal' her from him, but I disagree. I acknowledge that it was unarguably one of his purposes, but that was out of desiring her than it was to spite someone else. People say that he's evil because it wasn't consensual. Seth might be the antagonist of this series, but I wouldn't say he's evil at all, not unless the other characters are as well.

For starters, even though I like their relationship and I wouldn't have it any other way, we can't just ignore the reality Seth is the result of Danielle and her Daddy's inbred relationship. Looking from his point of view, it's even easy to attribute his desire for his mother to his fucked up family tree but Seth doesn't even do that once. He takes full accountability for his actions and he clearly struggles with them and hesitates if only a little even when he has full access to take advantage of past Danielle when he travels in time. If nothing else, he's way gentler than the past version of her father was. Rather he knew Danielle was his daughter at that point or not, he didn't ask or care to have her consent (which, again, I loved and wish their were more stories with dubious consent like that, just stating facts though). Seth is no better than any of the characters in this story, but he sure as hell isn't the worst, either.

Danielle's Daddy is an (lovable) asshole and his son takes after him, simple as that. I don't even know why so many people seemed shocked to read that he married Dr. Samuels. I still stand by the admittedly arguable fact that Seth is sweeter, to be honest.

I also think people dislike Seth because they're mostly fans of the Daddy/Daughter genre. Which, I definitely don't blame them, aha. That's actually how I first felt when Seth came into the picture and I first read it years ago in 2016. I stopped seeing it as 'bad writing' when I discovered it was just my bias.

Now that I'm not extremely partial toward Daddy/Daughter anymore,(still love it of course), it truly doesn't bother me anymore and is by far one of my favorite Mommy/Son stories on this site. Not just for the creative plot, but NaughtyVisons' writing style (which, heavily inspires my own and as someone who participates actively in collaborative writing I can say people love it) and the fact that it comes from a female POV, as most mother/son stories don't or if they do it tends to feel forced.

I will say that I don't think this got a bad reception just because the readers favor the Daddy/Daughter genre, though. I think the romantic aspect it had made many become attached to the characters and since the story isn't tagged as so and most people are used to reading stories that are almost solely sexual from here, I think that extra layer took them off guard (especially how well it was written) and lead to them lashing out when the story didn't end in a more predictable fashion with the pairing from the beginning ending up together.

I doubt NaughtyVisions wrote it just because she felt compelled to, but I find it sad that the story added to the saga a little over three years later can be interpreted as her just trying to sedate all these nasty readers in her comment sections. If you ever see this, you're a spectacular writer and if you ever add more to this, I wouldn't mind seeing more of Seth. I can imagine it may have been easy to doubt yourself when everyone was grilling you about the ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaughtyVisions@NaughtyVisions
I don't agree with taboo in real life, but in fantasy, I can't stop enjoying it. Visions come to me, torturing me, and I have to write them down. The characters know how dirty it is, but they just can't stop. <33333 God, I love that! Thank you everyone for your suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES