Meeting Daddy in the Past Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth squirms, fucking into me madly. "Oh, mommy. Mommy." His eyes senseless with lust. Yes!

His back arches and his mouth locks onto my nipple. He sucks firmly.

I gasp!

"What's he doing to you Danielle?" dad demands, ramming his cock into me, hitting deep.

"Fucking meee! Sucking my titteee!" I keen wildly.

"No!" he roars, slapping my tit with his hand.

The pain brings my focus directly to daddy's dick as I clench around it.

"You're mine," daddy utters, squeezing my breasts, yanking them. "He's not taking you, Danielle!"

"But daddy, he's fucking me, too! It feels so good!"

My eyes lose focus, as for a glorious moment, the memory overlaps the present.

Seth fucks helplessly.

Daddy fucks roughly.

His mouth sucks and pulls at my nipple, each pull sending a shock to my clit.

His fingers twist my nipples, the pain causes my cunt to throb. "Yes, baby," daddy grunts. "Squeeze daddy's cock!"

His mouth pulls off my nipple with a pop and he rises up, curly black hair in his eyes, the lust making him crazy. "I'm gonna cum in you, mommy."

I whimper. "Don't stop!"

Daddy grins. "I won't baby."

His dick pounds me. He's never been this rough before. His eyes are determined slits and his tongue slides over my collarbone and neck.

I gasp harshly. "If you cum inside, I'll get pregnant! You can't make me pregnant, darling!"

"Yes!" he argues. "It's my turn to cum in you, mom. I'm gonna make sure you can't think of any man but me."

Daddy slows his fucking, he pulls out and I whine. He grins darkly. "I know just what you like, baby."

He drags his fat cock up over my clit, and circles it with his cockhead.

"Oh, yes, daddy!" I wiggle. "That's gonna make me—"

"Oh, darling, you're so naughty. You can't cum in your own mother." The power of this game has gotten to my head and I can't stop. "But I want it, Seth. I want—"

A guttural moan bursts from his chest and his dick jerks.

I can feel him cumming in me! My God! My hand slips helplessly to my clit and when I touch it—"

OH GOD

Daddy's dick plunges back inside me. "Oh yes, baby, cum on me," Daddy demands. My orgasm swells to a maddening height.

I cum hard around him.

I throb on and on, whimpering

Wriggling

Writhing.

Daddy's mouth meets mine. His dark eyes proud. "That was—" His eyes widen. "Danielle?"

I blink. Daddy's face is getting fuzzy.

He clutches at my shoulders, I feel his cock still in me, but the room is getting dark.

Daddy fucked me.

I went back in time and made daddy fall for me. I have to remember.

I...

"Danielle," Seth murmurs. "You okay?"

I swallow. "Yes. Hell yes. I'm excellent."

He laughs happily, pulling out of me. "Where'd you go just now?"

"I don't know!" I exclaim, pulling him into a hug. "I've never cum like that before. I went out of my head for a second."

His toothy grin makes me smile back. "I guess you liked it, then."

I giggle, giddy from my orgasm. "Yeah. You could say that. Is sex always like that?"

His mouth opens to reply but nothing comes out.

I sit up to stare at him. "What is it?"

"I don't know if it's always like that." He looks away. "That was my first time."

I shake my head. "No way."

"Yeah."

I laugh. I can't help it, I feel so happy.

Seth looks down at his hands as if he's surprised to see them. "I'm still here."

I giggle more. "Oh yeah? Me too."

He stares at me, unfathomable confusion in his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

He grins, baring his white teeth. "Yeah, I'm fantastic."

One month later:

"Don't worry, my dad will love you, I know it."

Seth clutches my steering wheel as he drives us into town. "Don't count on it. He'll feel like I'm taking you away from him."

"Well, he'll just have to deal with it. You're my boyfriend—"

"Fiancé," he corrects, grinning evilly.

I swallow. How does he make engagement sound so damn naughty? "Fiancé," I agree. "And I love you, so—"

"Say it again," he says, eyes dark. He always does this.

"I love you, darling," I tell him indulgently.

He sighs with satisfaction.

He's such a weirdo.

I watch out the window as my hometown rambles by. "Oh, pull up over here! I want to stop at the lab."

He does so without hesitation.

We step into Dr. Samuels' lab and she grins. "Is this your older brother, Danielle?" she asks, taking Seth in.

"Um, no, doctor. This is my... fiancé, Seth."

She shakes his hand. "Congratulations!" She turns to me. "I'm really glad you're here. I have something to show you."

A time machine? Dr. Samuels is pretty amazing.

Seth is intrigued as well. "What happens if someone goes back and changes something?" he asks the doctor.

"Well, see that's interesting. Paradoxes abound."

"Like the Grandfather paradox?"

"Exactly. If you go back and kill your grandfather, will you be born?" Dr. Samuels looks a bit like a mad scientist right now. "I can only theorize myself, mind you."

Seth nods.

"There has to be a way, or the universe would cease to be. The time machine works, I know, so the very existence of the machine allows me to believe such paradoxes are somehow corrected."

"But how?"

She laughs. "Perhaps each instance of possibility is shunted off into another timeline. For example if you did go back and kill your grandfather, the reality splits into two: one where he lives and you're never born and one where he dies and you continue to live."

We both squint at the doctor and she smiles. "Just a theory, of course."

"So a person wouldn't just disappear if he messes with his ancestors?"

She laughs. "Maybe you'd like to be the first person to try it."

A really weird expression crosses his face, like he wants to laugh and freak out at the same time. "That's okay."

"What about you, Danielle? Want to go back in time?"

Seth watches me curiously.

"That's okay, doc. Maybe some other time," I tell her.

When we arrive at my house, my dad meets us at the door. He pulls me into a warm hug. "Oh, I've missed you, Danielle."

"Me too, daddy." I pull back and gesture to Seth. "Dad, this is my fiancé, Seth."

They eye each other for a long moment. "Nice to meet you, sir," Seth says, sticking out his hand.

Dad takes it. Their forearms flex and I suspect they're trying to crush each other's hands.

"Okay," I say, gently pulling their hands apart. "That's enough handshaking."

"So," dad says. "I hear you're in law, like me."

"Yes sir. Though, I'm thinking I might start my own business instead."

"Seth has amazing ideas, daddy," I say. "They're awesome and futuristic. He already has a bunch of patents."

"Hmm," dad says. "I bet your parents are proud of you."

Seth hides his mouth.

"Daddy!" I gasp. "I told you, Seth is an orphan."

"Ah. Sorry, son."

Thankfully, Seth smiles. "Don't worry about it."

"Well, come on in. I bet you're hungry."

Seth grins, grabbing my hand. "Starved."

**************

I shake off the bout of dizziness. Dad's still here. Still inside me, thick and stiff.

"Baby," he murmurs. "You really scared me for a second."

"Mmm," I'm still throbbing from my orgasm. "That was amazing, daddy."

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet." His thick cock nudges against my cervix, proving his point.

"You're so bad, daddy, fucking your daughter like this."

"I don't give a damn if it's bad," he grunts, swinging his hips. "It feels fucking amazing."

"Yes."

"You're mine, Danielle," he growls. "Only mine."

"Oh, yess, daddy."

He falls on me, squeezing into me, and his cock pulses. He jerks, his hot cum pouring into my pussy. "So good."

"How good?" I demand greedily.

"Better than anything in the universe, baby."

12