All Comments on 'Meeting Danny Coyle'

by histmajor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unfaithful

She ditched her husband to move up. She is a bitch first class.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hopefully they all get a viulent STD.

And their sexual parts rot and fall off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can You Spell Prostitute?

Just a paid whore.Nothing more nothing less.No Loving Wife here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moving on

comments said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get an editor.

Or proof read your work. Then get a decent plot - this was bad. Cardboard characters acting without rhyme or reason. Nothing erotic or interesting in this whole mess. Even for fiction, this was simply terrible. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another person with the

I.Q. OF A TURNIP.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
What the fuck happened?

One paragraph she's married the next divorced? What was the point of selling herself to get hubby the contract if she was going to leave him and what the fuck woman would enjoy being raped? Rape isn't about sex, you moronic imbecile, it's about power, it's about hurting the recipient, usually a woman.

Then ruining her reputation at work? Fucking her in a grocery store alcove? Where the fuck is there an alcove in a grocery store you retard?

It was like you we're trying to write the worst story possible.

Do us a favor and don't write anything. Ever. Not even a grocery list.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
WTF

This made no sense...you might try for a more realistic plot next time. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yuck..

Wow, what a really bad day on lit, this site sucks as do these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total shit

you call this writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stick with sci-fi

loving wives is not for you. 1*

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she divorced her husband so she could serve her "Master"?

this is not LW

try BDSM

besides that, it was really bad writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a stupid end...

Eric wasn't her master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad Readers

You guys have a very bad reading skills. Don't you know that encouragement is a reading skills? You said the work is bad but you read it to the finish. Do you know what a bad writting is? A bad writting is one that you can never read to finish. As a reader, learn to encourage an author. It's not easy to be an author. I'm one so I know what I'm saying. If any author is among those of you who pasted those comments, then that person is the worst author because a bad author is one who insult a fellow author. Though, critism are welcomed in writting but not insult. All of you that posted a comment just insulted the author not critise.

Please, LEARN TO BE A GOOD READER. Thanks.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just 1*...

Just 1 *...Why? The story was since the start written based in facts that showed like falling from the sky, and then all those strange facts only could lead to an incomprehensible and stupid ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous