Meeting for Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as you complied with my instructions before continuing. "If you open your eyes, or drop your hands I am going to stop what I am doing and you will be punished. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress," you replied, squeezing your eyes shut and grasping your collar.

I reach out and stroke your cock, slowly, teasing. You don't know this, but I have no intention of letting you come for at least another few hours, if at all, so I take my time. I use my other hand to squeeze your balls in my fist, hard, and watch your hands flex out to me before you catch yourself and grasp the collar tighter.

Moving carefully, trying to give you no indication of my change in position, I slide down onto my knees. I stroked upward on your cock, sliding my hand off and replacing it with my mouth, keeping to the rhythm. You gasp in surprise as I slide down fully, feeling you deep against my throat.

Again I take my time, savoring your taste, not wanting you to come. I take your cock deep into my mouth and snake my tongue out to lick at your balls. I am watching you closely, expecting a reaction, and you do not fail me. Your eyes pop open and you realize your mistake as soon as our eyes meet.

Your head snaps up, eyes locked tight again, "I'm sorry Mistress, *please* don't stop."

But your plea is too late, as I have already removed myself and stood up. I quickly cover your eyes with the scarf again. "Don't move," I warn you through clenched teeth. You simply nod in response.

I spend a few moments preparing for my next move: your punishment. I unwind a length of white cotton rope and tie it to the headboard, then attach another to the front legs. As this will be your first punishment I intend to make it memorable.

I push you forward, saying nothing, and you shuffle your feet in compliance. When you are about a foot away from the bed I give you a hard shove. When your knees hit the edge you bend forward, landing exactly the way I want you.

I quickly spread your legs and secure you to the bed with the ropes. Your legs are spread just a little beyond your comfort level, putting you slightly off balance. This causes you to rest most of your weight on your chest, raising your ass enticingly in my direction.

Your hands do not release their hold on your collar until I grab them and stretch them over your head. These I secure, still cuffed together, to the headboard. I pull them tight and watch as you try to shift your position to lessen your discomfort. I am pleased when the bonds hold tight, allowing you very little movement.

I stand and leave the room. I decide to make you sweat about it for a bit, and step out on your balcony to smoke a cigarette I took from your pants pocket. I rummage through the fridge and pour myself a glass of water. I may have been drinking earlier but I try to control myself when I am playing with restraints.

I walk back to the bedroom slowly, quietly and watch you panting over the bed, yet no longer struggling with your bonds. I lean over you and run my chilled glass over the skin on your back. Goosebumps appear under the wet trail. I follow the trail with my warm tongue, feeling you tremble at my touch.

I stop and take another drink of water before moving onto the punishment stage. "Today I am going to give you 20 with the paddle, and 5 or so with the cane. Which do you want first?"

"Um, the 20 first, please."

"What do you call me?" I remind you softly.

"Sorry. Mistress."

Feeling generous I decide to just move on, and pick up the paddle. The paddle is not my favorite toy, but it does have its' uses. It is modeled off of a shoe form, shaped like the bottom of a shoe, and covered in leather. It is difficult to build up significant momentum with a swing, but it warms your skin and leaves a nice sting.

"Count out loud for me, boy."

"Yes Mistress."

I step back from the bed and swing. I land the first 10 paddles in rapid succession, varying their location, giving you little time to register their sting. I pause after the 10 to give your ass a few rubs and squeezes, loving the warm feel on my hand. You have some small, red, irritated bumps that have arisen already.

The next 10 paddles I am more slow and precise with, landing each in the middle of your ass cheeks, one on top of the other. I notice your voice breaking as you count them, but that only encourages me to continue with force. They are achieving the desired reaction.

After all 20, I step back for my own breather, drinking the last of the water. I go back to my bag to find the cane, rummaging for a few moments. I look back at you when I am done. Though your face is wet from sweat or tears, or both, it is the little bit of movement you are able to achieve that has my attention.

Though you are tied quite securely, hands and feet, you are still able to achieve a measure of movement with your hips, and that is what I notice. You are very slightly, though clearly, rotating your hips into the mattress beneath. Perhaps trying to relieve the pain on your ass cheeks, but I prefer to imagine trying to relieve a painful erection. But I won't stop to answer the question just yet.

Now, the cane is one of my very favorite toys. Small, easy to use and with maximum impact. If you have never felt the bite of a cane before then you have absolutely no idea what is about to come your way. No amount of porn watching and jerk-off fantasies can prepare you for what I wield in my hand.

I savor this moment, of my knowledge and your ignorance, my power over your helplessness, my absolute wet –dream come true and your impending pain. I run the cane up one of your legs, tracing its contour, before following the other leg down. I reach up to feel your bound hands, taking a deep breath myself. I debate about stopping now to pull out my vibrator. I wonder briefly if your hips would continue to move for me at the sound of that?

No matter, back to the task at hand. I do not warn you, aside from the whistle as the cane slashes through the air before making contact with your legs, just below your ass. I press the cane firmly into your skin and listen at your sharp intake of air. You take a few gasping breaths before counting for me.

I reach back and swiftly forward, striking you firmly on the ass this time, precisely where my paddle left off. When I pull the cane away I am pleased with the raised white slash cutting through the surrounding red skin. You gasp aloud this time, the first time you have voiced your pain since we began. Listening to a person moan and groan in pain is almost enough to make me come on any given day.

I pause to regroup before striking you again, just a hair off of my last blow. You have dropped all pretense and are audibly agonizing your pain. Dropping your bravado, your manliness, or just getting into it?

I am so ready to come now I can hardly take it. There is no savoring now as I strike you rapidly 5 or 6 times, not even allowing you time to count. When I stop, we are both panting. I need to come with every ounce of my being; I just hope you are ready for me.

I throw the cane aside and release both of your ankles as quickly as I can muster. I push you over onto your back, and you anxiously comply. I am pleased to discover that your cock is more than happy to see me. I think, briefly, about going down on you, but decide I need you inside of me immediately.

I straddle your hips and swallow your cock in my pussy in one move. I am so turned on you slide right in and we are pube to pube with one thrust. I pound up and down, hip to hip, urgently. I love the way you feel inside me. I can feel my need, and know it will not take me long.

Pausing my thrusting, I grab a fistful of your hair and pull your face closer to mine, pulling the scarf out of your eyes in the same instant. I sneer down at you, threatening, "Don't you even think about coming, boy. Do you understand me? You cannot come without my permission."

"Yes, Mistress," you willingly agree, but the pained look on your face expresses different emotions.

I continued my up-and-down motions on your cock, feeling your hips thrusting up to meet mine. I release your hair and instead squeeze and pinch my nipples. I would rather have felt your hands on my body, but they were still restrained. I moved one hand down to feel that restraint, feel the rope and metal against the skin of your wrist.

Feeling you move under me like that, thrusting up to meet me, was all I needed. My orgasm roared in my ears causing me to shake and shudder for close to a minute, all the while you continued your thrusting, though I had frozen in place.

I could feel your thrusting become more urgent, and I knew you were close to coming as well. That pulled me out of my post-orgasmic bliss enough to confront you with a slap to the face. "Don't you come yet, boy."

With a grunt and a groan you stopped thrusting, an intense scowl on your face. I can't help but smile at the look on your face. I lean over and give you a brief kiss on the lips. Looking into your eyes I explain, "I didn't say you can't come, just not yet, and never without my permission."

"Please Mistress?" you whine. You sound so ridiculously pathetic I nearly slap you again. Instead I roll my hips into yours, slowly, so slowly, feeling your still hard cock slide in and out of my pussy. You groan again, staring deep into my eyes.

"How's your ass feeling?" I change the subject without changing my position.

"Oh God," you exclaim, "It burns."

"Well, there you go. It's your choice. You do not have my permission to come, but physically I can't stop you. Just be prepared for the consequences." I continue to roll my hips on your cock for a few minutes, until I am clearly starting to get worked up again.

"Do you want to be punished again?" I ask, licking my lips.

"No Mistress," you answer through gritted teeth.

"Good boy," I smile. I decide to stop torturing you and slowly remove your hard cock from my pussy. I crawl up your body till my dripping pussy is lined up with your mouth but not touching. "What do you want?"

"I want to please you, Mistress."

"Oh, good answer." You can't see me smiling, but I am as I lower myself to your mouth. You don't need any instructions as you get to work licking my sopping pussy. This whole experience has had me so turned on, plus the couple of orgasms I've already had, I am absolutely dripping juices all over your face.

Leaning over slightly I release your wrists. Your hands reach immediately to my legs and pussy, but I pull one up to my chest, directing your fingers to nipples. In record time I am screaming and moaning as I come yet again. You are very good at what you do. I may not be able to let you go when I should.

I roll over, spent. Your cock is still rock hard, looking red and angry. I reach down and just barely brush my fingers along your length, loving it as you tremble and groan in response. "Are you ready to come for me boy?"

"Yes Mistress!" you nearly shout. "I mean, yes, if you'd like me to, Mistress."

"I want you to jerk off for me, boy."

"Really?" you look up at me, questioningly. I smile back at you, settling in against the pillow to watch.

"Yes Mistress." You reach down and begin stroking yourself, a bit nervously at first, but your hand knows what to do. I love watching your face as you get close. The expressions you make are such a turn on. You close your eyes in concentration, licking your lips and breathing rapidly.

I reach my hand out and stop yours from moving. Your eyes snap open and you quickly look at me questioningly. I smile reassuringly and remove my hand, "Keep your eyes open. Look at me when you come. Do it for me, alright?"

You just nod, beyond words, and look deeply in my eyes as you continue stroking, increasing your speed. One hand reaches down to squeeze your balls, causing me to lick my lips this time.

My eyes move between your hands and your eyes, having difficulty watching only one. We are both breathing deeply now, your eyes watching my lips as I lick them again.

You give a few short groans, never breaking eye contact, and then your cock erupts, splashing your stomach and hands in your hot jizz. You grunt a few times, almost under your breath, your cock still spewing a little, before coming to a stop.

Your eyes never left mine, a fact that pleases me immensely. We kiss, calmer now and at the same time more intimately. I trail my finger along you stomach then bring it to my mouth, tasting your hot spunk.

You watch my mouth and tongue intently, and follow my fingers as they go back down for more. This time I bring them up to your mouth, but you don't like that. You close your mouth and try to turn your head away from me.

I use my other hand to grasp your hair, such a convenient handle, and turn your face back toward me. I don't try to force you; I want you to choose to obey my wishes. Instead, I explain the situation as I see it. "This is how you thank me for allowing you to come?"

You look at me, your eyes begging, but do not answer.

"Do you want this to be the end, then?"

You shake your head, but do not open your mouth to reply.

"Are you looking for more punishment, then?" I ask sternly.

"No Mistress," you risk a quick reply before re-sealing your lips.

I stare at you, cold but not angry, for a moment, before speaking my thoughts. "The way I see it you have three choices. One: Stop everything, I get dressed, and we have our memories. Two: we to continue playing, but you defy my wishes, and therefore need a harsher punishment as the first obviously didn't sink in.

"Third," I lean forward, but release your hair, wanting you to hear and understand this clearly. "Open your fucking mouth."

I let some heat and anger enter my eyes, and I can tell by your reaction the message came across loud and clear.

You think about it for a short minute, before taking a deep breath and nodding to yourself. Slowly, tentatively, you open your mouth a fraction. I wait and you open it more, meeting my gaze.

"Good decision, boy. Let me see your tongue."

You comply, sticking it out a little bit, still nervous. I struggle not to smile, but inside I simply love the fact that everything is new to you, and yet you still try.

I bring my hand forward again, stopping a few inches from your mouth. I nod to you and you understand what I want. You lean forward, tongue still out, and lick my fingers before taking them into your mouth. I can tell you don't savor the taste as I do, but you will learn.

"Very good, boy," I smile down at you, pulling my fingers from your mouth and replacing them with my lips. I break the kiss and look deep into your eyes. "I know that was a big step for you, and I appreciate it, boy. How is your backside feeling?"

You chuckle before answering, "It feels like I've been caned, Mistress."

I chuckle with you. "I have some stuff that will help with the burn, but you'll never be able to hide the welts from your girlfriend."

"That's alright, it was worth it," you reply with a coy little smile. "Mistress, may I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead, boy."

"When do you think we can do this again, Mistress?"

12