Meeting His Daughter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point in her story she went to sleep. She turned on her side and snuggled into Kate. Kate reached over her and turned me so I would spoon up behind her. I reached over Megan and rested my hand on Kate's breast. The last thing I remembered doing before I fell asleep was tweaking Kate's nipple.

When I woke up both women were still asleep. Megan had turned over and was facing me. Her left arm was over my chest and her leg was over mine. Kate was spooned against Megan's butt. I was hard and could feel the knob at the tip of my penis touching Megan's pubic hair. As I contemplated what should be my next move Megan opened her eyes and looked at me. She didn't move for a long time.

"Daddy," she whispered, "Once when I was little, I slept with you and mom and when you were still asleep you were hard. I didn't know anything then but I liked how it felt. I still like it. Is that wrong?"

"I wouldn't say it was wrong. Years ago it was innocent and it felt good. Now it's not innocent because we are adults and we know what can be done with it, but it still is OK because I would never do anything to hurt you."

"Can I touch it?"

"Haven't you touched one before?"

"I touched Julio once, through his pants. I must have done something wrong though because it went off and he got really mad."

We both heard Kate make a noise and Megan asked, "Have you been awake long?"

"No. First thing I heard was you asking if you could touch it."

"Do you think I'm a slut?"

"Not at all. I'm actually envious. I wish someone I could have trusted would have been there for me when I needed to learn about sex."

"So can you both teach me?"

"I guess so." It was all I could think of to say.

"Use your hands. Reach out and hold his penis."

I felt Megan's hands find me and hold me as gently as if she was holding me with butterfly wings.

"Hold him tight enough that if you move your hands just a little you feel his skin move over the shaft inside."

Megan tightened her grip just a little and stroked my shaft, just a little.

"Use your other hand and feel the end of it." # She did and I moaned.

Megan had been looking at my face the whole time. She was using her fingers to explore the contours of my penis and when she ran a finger over the slit she felt pre-cum beaded at the entrance.

"Is that cum?" she asked.

Her voice was so soft that six inches away I almost didn't hear her.

"No. That is pre-cum. It is a lubricant to make having sex slippery and feel good." I said.

"It also tastes good," Kate said.

Kate pulled the covers from us all and slid over Megan and down towards the foot of the bed until her face was a few inches from my cock and Megan's hands. She had Megan let go of me and turned me onto my back.

"Come here Megan. Get down here and really look at this wonderful cock."

Megan did as she was told and together they examined and commented on every aspect of my hard on, my balls, my legs and the bead of pre-cum that was standing at the tip of my cock. All the while they were both touching and stroking me. They were gentle and careful and I could not remember ever being so carefully stimulated.

The bead of pre-cum slid off the tip of my cock and started to run down the shaft.

Kate said, "Catch it with your tongue, Honey. See if it doesn't taste like Heaven."

I watched as my daughter's tongue licked the drop from my shaft. A shudder of pleasure shook me. She did it again, and again. Kate used her hand to aim my cock into Megan's mouth. She took the head in and I felt her tongue probing my slit. I moaned and felt my balls beginning to tighten. Kate noticed it too and pointed it out to Megan. Megan did not release my cock from her mouth but did feel my balls with her hand. I continued to tighten and I moaned again.

"Take more of him into your mouth, Honey."

Megan lowered her head farther down my cock until I touched the back of her mouth and triggered her gag reflex. She backed off just a tiny bit and sucked.

"Suck as hard as you want Megan, he'll send you a signal if you go too strong."

I felt the suction increase and I moaned deeper and louder.

"He likes it."

The suction increased again and Megan grasped the base of my penis and I felt my load begin the journey towards her mouth.

"Oh God! Megan I'm going to cum!" I said.

Kate said, "If you want it in your mouth stay there, if not pull back quick!"

Megan's lips gripped me tighter and I spurted inside her mouth. Load after load and she didn't hesitate, she swallowed. She licked and sucked until I was empty and the nerve endings were screaming for a pause.

The instant Megan released me from her mouth Kate kissed her, pushing her tongue into Megan's mouth. They shared the taste of me.

After the kiss they came up by me and we three snuggled quietly for a few minutes. Megan spent part of that time with her eyes closed.

When she opened them she said, "Daddy, I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

She moved the few inches between us and she kissed me. I had been kissing her for eighteen years, but never like that kiss. I tasted me on her lips and me in her mouth. Her tongue was not tentative. She was passion. I gave as good as I got. She pulled me on top of her and opened her legs for me. I kissed her again and then moved down kissing all along her body. When I got to her chest Kate joined me.

She fondled and kissed one breast and I took good care of the other. Her breasts were at least C cups and had areola the size of quarters and nipples like blueberries. I had glimpsed those berries from time to time in the last few years through her clothes and now I was sucking on one and watching Kate care for its twin. Megan held our heads as we cared for her breasts. It could have been for days. I was in no hurry. But Megan was. She pushed my head down, not down into her breast but down towards her virginity. I don't always need verbal directions to find my way.

As my face approached her vulva I could feel the heat and smell her arousal. I had never been here before but I recognized the delicious fragrance. She had the same honey warm smell as her mother! I kissed all around her mound before entering the crease and feeling her jump when I did.

"Oh Daddy. Right there." Her voice was low and throaty.

I ministered to her outer lips and then pressed past them and sucked the inner lips for a while. I avoided her clitoris. She was getting wetter and slippery by the moment. Her breathing was shallow and then a gasp. I felt the deep stirring shudders of the beginning of a wonderful orgasm. I licked her vaginal opening once more and then suddenly drew her clit into my mouth and sucked hard!

Megan screamed and released all control of her body. I felt her fluids release and the power of her internal contractions as I held on to her clit. When I let it go she shuddered hard one more time.

Kate and I held her quietly for a few moments and then she opened her eyes and said, "That was so incredible! I want to do it again... But not right now. Right now I want to be filled up for the first time in my life!"

I looked at her face and her eyes. Tears welled up in me for the love I felt for her. I moved up and Kate guided my cock into Megan. I entered slowly and gently, as you would enter a sacred shrine. I felt every tiny part of her vagina and she moaned as I did. I stroked in and out ever so slowly at first with just the head of my penis.

"You're teasing me!" she said as she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me completely inside her.

I felt the resistance and I felt if release. She didn't grimace or make a sound. She pulled me in until I was all the way in. I held still waiting for her to adjust to being filled for the first time.

Kate put her hands on my ass and pulled me back out of Megan. She was telling me to stroke. I did. I watched Megan's signals and increased my pace as I saw them. She was hot and tight and thrusting against my every thrust. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Cum in me! Cum in me! Oh I'm........" Her words became a loud moan and minutes of thrashing beneath me.

Somewhere in the midst of that I came too and I'm sure the neighbors heard me bellow.

I don't know exactly what happened next because I think I went to sleep. When I woke up it was starting to get dark. I got up, put on a robe and went looking for Kate and Megan.

I found them in the kitchen, talking. They were both still nude and both greeted me with loving kisses. They offered me food and served it to me. I looked at both of them wondering what the repercussions would be to this day. As usual Megan read my mind.

To be continued...

12