All Comments on 'Meeting His Match - Her View'

by dj2020

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never go back

And slug her in the mouth before you leave. This story was badly written, unimaginative bollucks. Never continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
some merit. Not my cup of tea

Your article had some merit. I enjoyed the selection of prey, the recognitions of the victim, seduction process and conquering him. I am not into the harsh whips. I prefer a more gentle manipulative Femdom approach. I enjoy a girl in a skirt. It is said that a lady can recross her legs all day in pants, no man will notice, but in a skirt, she can catch his eye, recross slowly and he will sit there all day waiting for her to do it again. This is the control I prefer. A little baby oil on my manhood makes me helpless. A woman can persuade me to obey, to submit and please her. Most women enjoy a slow kiss up their legs, on their hose, then above the hose. They coax me higher, I try to resist. I know the dangers of being lured up between a woman’s powerful thighs. It is hard to say no to the coaxing, the persuasion when she uses the baby oil. When I am at her hose tops, and try to resist, to stop, she coaxes me just a little higher, almost there. When I am above her hosetops, I feel her strong thighs close around me and know I am tapped in her compelling embrace. She looks down at me, watching me helpless in the trap. I feel her thighs constrict, beginning a slow squeeze that can only end in my complete surrender. I struggle to endure her increasing pressure. She taunts and mocks me with humiliating comments. She tells me the more I beg her to stop, the more she enjoys squeezing me n=more. Eventually, I surrender and tell her whatever she wants. I acknowledge her domination over me and agree to obey and submit. Only then does she relax her crushing leg vice. She leads me right up to her panties, kissing her inner thighs, showing my appreciation. I try to avoid them, when she slowly bends my erection down, it propels my face forward right into her crotch. Her panties need appreciation too, just as her legs. As I kiss the flimsy panties, I feel her wetness soaking through. She looks down to watch me submit increasing my humiliation as she hunches her panties into me. Soon she is hunching hard into me, forcing me to submit. As she approaches her climax, she tells me. As she gets off in my face, she tells me how it feels. Then, she pulls away, to the side, releasing me from her lags. Then, she cruelly slips her panties off against my protests. She straddles me, her hips over my face, facing my feet, so she can continue controlling my erection with her hand and baby oil. She pauses over me to let me realize how trapped and helpless I am under her. I look up and all I see is her feminine domination right above my face. She lowers her hips slowly, settling her femininity to engulf my face. She begins a slow hunch on me, working herself to another climax, getting herself of again, letting her love juices run down on my face. Then she requires that I clean her up, lick her clean. As I clean her honey pot, deep inside, she reminds me to be sure to get it all, not to let any escape. I work diligently to clean and try to get it all. But, she announces that one little drop got away, and sweetly requests that I go find it for her. She tells me it is running down lower, between her legs. I have little choice trapped under her with her skilled hand controlling my manhood. She shifts her hips to position herself so I am kissing lower. As I kiss, she requires that I follow the drop as it runs lower, deeper, as it runs ‘back there’. I beg her not to make me go back there. She laughs and adds more oil. She hunches down on me, sliding forward to take me further back. As I beg her to stop, she slides her hips forward again and spreads herself open. She settles down on me, sitting on my face. As I am captured, face buried deep in her ass, she applies more oil and humiliates me with taunting and mocking comments. She explains how she deliberately attracted my attention, lured me into her spell, and drew me into her legs, taking control of me. She explains how she enjoys female domination, a soft seductive method of control exercised through sweet-talking and flirting. She knows men cannot resist that baby-doll voice. She taunts and flirts; humiliating me until she is satisficed I am trained. Then she explains that she will only let me finish when I am deep in her ass. I must submit every visit. When I agree, she uses her skilled hand to get me off, under her control. She knows I will come back. She knows she has trained me I what to expect each visit. I know I will be back too. I know what to expect, what will happen to me some of what she will do. I don't know everything she will do. I know she will introduce new methods, ne techniques of Femdom. She has already forecasted a neck scissors, squeezing me between her power thighs, a little foot worship, toe sucking, standing over me and looking down in a dominant pose. She has me > I do not know how I got into this, but she does. She is an expert and bringing men into her spell, under her control. I can’t help it; I look forward to our next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid comments.

A good retelling of the story from her viewpoint. A pity that the writer gave up after the two stories and didn’t continue as it had the makings of a good tale. Not surprising after the terrible comments he had received.

Again two malicious comments with no constructive criticism whatsoever. The second Mr/Mrs/Ms Anon said it wasn’t their cup of tea. Instead of leaving it there they went on to write a story of their own. If you want to do that then become a member and post it properly. One final thing. You criticise his writing and then apparently have never heard of paragraphs. Most of the time anonymity is used by jealous cowards and writers should ignore it.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

The intention of all writers is for the reader to enjoy what they’ve written. I enjoyed it particularly because he’s told the story from both his and her perspective.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous