All Comments on 'Meeting His New Mommy'

by morningchica

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot!

Great characters and story. I wish you had spent a little more time describing what happened when he enters her. But definitely going on my favorites list. Thank you.

morningchicamorningchicaover 15 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your feedback, and I appreciate you reading my story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Best breastfeeding story I read in a long time. Specially the ending. More stories needed like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Superior!

story of Rick & April was incredibly erotic. You really need to stretch this story a long, long way to include the incredible sexuality and sensuality of all that is happening. The 'babification' of a young man is so inviting. But how about April totally making Rick into his baby boy and then finding out about his twin sister, and later their mother. All clamoring for her nipples and breast milk but so involved that they will share her breasts as the other feeds her with their nipples/cunt or cock. Imagine mother and daughter, with each of their heads on Aprils lap suckling her breasts as she caresses their bodies and talks to them about what they must do and be for her. Then Rick, being totally controlled also, penetrating anybody April suggests as she keeps filling them with her loving ways. All three diapered and pleased with their new 'secret' passions.

Great writing and story line. Grab this and run as hard as you can in as many ways as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow what a wonderful story . I wish that would happen to me that would be just perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Love this story. Short and sweet and love the ending that mentions sucking in sleep. There is something very erotic about a man nursing on woman's breast in sleep.

Please write more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Diapers?!

Why did April have adult-size diapers in her home?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect

Your story had many of my favorite elements. Especially, being coddled and breastfed! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love it tooo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous