All Comments on 'Meeting in the Poconos'

by redkissy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Five Stars!

Two great things that go great together... red heads and curves! Had to read this one handed as the other hand was "busy." More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked it

The deep explaination was awesome .. But cheating his wife like that was the part I didn't like.. whatsoever the story was awesome and the sex is well explained..👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agreed, Fountainpen!

I had the pleasure of fucking my redheaded, 36DD wife for 14 years. Never will forget the time she used "Boo" and "Oob" to tit-fuck me in the shower. Strongest orgasm of my life! We had an "open marriage", but I never wanted or needed anyone else. Thanks to the author for creating Jodie -- brought back some terrific memories of my wife's mammaries!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very hot. Harry made a good choice to go up to Jodie and chat her up. I liked how Dan and Jerry kept teasing him about sex throughout the story. The parts were Harry would suck on Jodie's tits and lick her pussy were so hot. I especially liked the part where he fucked her from behind, and she let him cum in her pussy. LOL at how she sucked him off while he was talking to his wife on the phone. I'm glad he got to fuck her tits. Good detail with his load dripping down her legs. My favorite parts were: "I pulled out of Jodie and told her to get on her hands and knees once her ass was facing me I entered her from behind. I grabbed her hips to hang onto her while I was pumping into her pussy. When I was getting ready to cum, I slapped her on the ass which caused her to yelp and tighten up as I unloaded inside her.

I pulled out of her and seen the cream pie I just gave her. It was dripping out of her pussy as she laid down on her stomach breathing hard. I collapsed on the bed next to her on my back my heart was racing. I looked over at her, and she had a content smile on her face."

And

"She pulled off my cock, and I helped her stand up then we went over to the bed. Jodie untied her robe when she laid down I noticed right away that she shaved herself clean today. I spread her legs apart to get a better look. I then looked up at her, and she had a smirk on her face, and she asked me "Do you like it? I cleaned it for you."

I looked down and then back at her and nodded as I responded: "OH, hell yes I like it now I am going to feast on it!"

I leaned down and spread her pussy lips apart then started licking her from asshole to clit. She started lifting her hips up to meet my tongue. I started flicking my tongue tip onto her clit, Jodie started moaning pushing my head deeper into her cunt. I started fingering her quim while I was licking her and she had an orgasm while grinding into my tongue."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible grammar

"I seen that"

And many others, ruined t he story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredkissy@redkissy
Married to a awesome man that loves sex as much as i do. I have a wonderful imagination and fantasies so i enjoy writing them down and sharing them with the lit readers. I want to thank everyone for reading and enjoying my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES