All Comments on 'Meeting James'

by ClaraNox

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wonderful porn!

That was very erotic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Didn't expect this to turn the way it did

I was actually expecting a more romance themed story from you but you blew me away with the intensity of the final product. It was immensely fun to watch Jenny go from pure hatred and resentment to pure lust and love for her father, porn or not your characters are always so full of life and emotions. The stall scene was something that doesn't exactly rank high on my porn radar yet you managed to make it hot beyond belief, my only regret is that their other copulations got scuffed to just a paragraph at the and.

5* and maybe another chapter down the line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant

Working the emotions from third person to first and from James to dad. Some masterfully written and exciting reading.

geminimissiongeminimissionalmost 8 years ago
Awesome start but left me wanting a little bit.

Awesome start but left me wanting a little bit. The opening scene of their first encounter was one of the best I've ever read one here! I just wish you would've more fully developed at least one or two of the subsequent encounters that week. Overall a Great submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This was absolutely disgusting, especially the bathroom scene, but it was so damn well written I gave you 5*!

EverLuxEverLuxalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!!

I don't even know what to say. You guys are awesome!

If I were a reader instead of the writer, I probably would've been disappointed that the other encounters were longer and more detailed, too. All I can say is... a girl's got her reasons :)

To the Anon who was grossed out by this story--Thank you for looking past the gunk and germs and filth (and incest, if that's part of what you found disgusting) and rating it 5* anyway. That's probably the best compliment ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Right after te first encounter

The story was amazing (for me) until the first encounter ended and they were in the SUV. From there the story had a feel of the writer just " Blew his load" and then typed to get clear headed until it it was a natural story. I liked the beging but didn't read any further since the pace accomadates the "quick". Nothing wrong with that at all, just not my style. If it were thought ought of as a novel ahead of time, this was an awesome start to a great series.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Very well written story. I gave it 5 stars. What would have made it better for me is more dialogue between the characters during the sex as I like that kind of dirty talk but that's just me. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

And I love that the story happened in Tampa! Love my city!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Luv it!

Luv how you spun this story and she ends up pregnant as well as accepted by her Daddy!

lovecraft68lovecraft68almost 8 years ago
Don't you just love...

Genetic sexual attraction or as some prefer the Westermarck theory? Three letters "GSA" take away all the that would never happen comments and needing to justify anything, just the theory that long separated family members would be very attracted to each other.

The story was well written and hot. The pregnancy is not my thing, but it does it for many out there. What did it for me is the father in porn, I've written a couple with that angle and loved it in this one.

I think you hit all the sweet spots in this and hope to see you write more in the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How funny

I'm the exact opposite of the last commenter. I hated the porn angle, but got off on the eventual love and pregnancy.

ForsakenliteroticaForsakenliteroticaover 7 years ago
Very well written

This was a good read, you really bring the viewer in with you. Look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You turned me on!!!

This is the second time in two hours, I've read your story.

And I came twice.

I thought the gloryhole scene was unexpected and so hot. I wanted more.

I would have loved to read about their first real night together as lovers facing one another.

I loved their reuniun in the airport, but again, I would have loved it a lot more, if you've written one more page telling us about their night together face to face.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 7 years ago
OMG!!!

Are you sure his name isn't John??? It sounds like we had the same father!! Only mine was married 7 times and had at least 8 kids (that we know of). lol

RobynRyderRobynRyderover 6 years ago

This is hot, Clara.

Extremely well-written with a believable and intriguing premise. Interesting & complex characters, nontrivial, particularly Jenny. Completely unanticipated left turn in the filling station bathroom. Nice style, nice foreplay (the writing, I mean; there wasn't much foreplay in their couplings.)! I too would have loved to see them face-to-face at the end of her visit. The sex was great, the love was great.

What’s not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
YUM!!

Thank you !!!!!!! Hottest piece I have read in a while

My pussy is still leaking as I'm writing this !!

Adding this to my favourites ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sad but sweet

The first half was very well written but seemed a bit sad. Then the bathroom scene was so unexpected but great! I wish you hadn't rushed through the second half but it was still great and loved that it end on the sweet and upbeat note that he's getting a second chance at being a father and that they fell in love!

Good job!

aySolitude1964aySolitude1964about 6 years ago
True love

A truly fascinating tale of a father-daughter love and romance... intense and emotional. Thank you!

VioletMoonVioletMoonover 5 years ago
Incredibly Sexy

That was an incredibly sexy read. I was engrossed in every part of it. Would love to know if they have a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well written! A great read!

The sex was so well written, so vividly portrayed! Once I got past the nasty description of the bathroom, I found Jenny's and James' glory hole experience very hot, very appealing. I'd love to read a bit more about/of these lovers.

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 5 years ago
great writing!

All your stories are incredible. While incest isn't my thing, your strong writing skills and very hot action scenes have the visuals playing in my head like the best porn movie... please come back and share your talents with us. We need more awesome creators like you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love

A truly fascinating tale of love and romance... intense and emotional. Thank you!

Mshaun7Mshaun7over 2 years ago

There was an ick factor that I couldn't get past. No woman is going to touch a dirty, mildew anything and then touch her own clit. All I could think was STDs and bad UTIs. Gross.

scholarguyscholarguyover 2 years ago

It does have a bit of verve..i like it..i like it!!

Straight_and_curiousStraight_and_curiousabout 2 years ago

I skipped the whole bathroom glory hole scene, gross just thinking about it. Wish their first time would have had a better setting.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Hawt, Hawt, Hawt!

11/10 'Vinnies'!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck I love this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous