Meeting James

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ClaraNox
ClaraNox
113 Followers

When he drops me off at the airport at the end of my visit, we say goodbye before I get into the line for security. Tears fill my eyes, but I don't let them spill over. His eyes flit over my face, as if trying to commit every feature to memory, like he might never see me again. Just before we part, I go up on my tiptoes and press my lips to his cheek.

* * * * *

Just over a month later, I realize that I'm a couple weeks overdue for my period. After three positive at-home pregnancy tests, I visit my doctor, who confirms that I'm pregnant. Once the initial shock wears off, I find that I'm not upset or angry that we'd been been so reckless that whole week. My only worry is that James won't be happy about this.

As soon as I get home from my appointment, I call him, telling him that I need to see him as soon as possible. He offers to fly up to Baltimore, but I tell him that I'd rather travel to him, so he books me a flight for later that night. Because I'm way too chicken to tell him to his face, I send him a text before getting on the plane.

I'm pregnant.

Two words, short and sweet. Really, what else is there to say? I don't look at my phone at all until I reach Tampa International, and when I do check, there's no response. My heart starts pounding, I'm so worried about what his reaction will be. This is just as much his doing as it is mine, though, so I take a deep breath and head toward baggage claim.

Unlike the last time I was here, I spot my father right away. When he sees me, the smile on his face is so bright, it's blinding. He starts walking toward me with quick strides, and I practically run in my rush to get to him. When we reach each other, he takes my face in both of his large, warm hands and brings his lips to mine in a possessive, passionate kiss. Our first. He grabs me by the waist and lifts me up, and I wrap my arms and legs around him. We hold each other so tightly, it almost hurts, but not enough to let go.

"God, I love you," he whispers in my ear.

I never go back to Baltimore. James has my things shipped to his home—my home—wanting me with him for the entire pregnancy, and so he can be there for our child like he wasn't able to be there for me. He tells me every day how grateful he is to me for giving him a second chance at being a father.

A few months after I move in with him, my father's production company releases what's quickly becoming it's highest grossing film ever—Glory Girl.

ClaraNox
ClaraNox
113 Followers