All Comments on 'Meeting James Ch. 08'

by melanieatplay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
acupacupalmost 9 years ago
Great story

But unfinished.

I came across and read road trip and wondered if the abrupt ending was intentional.The apparent ending of this series makes me think so. You've got the start and the middle, now the endings are what you need to work on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more!!

I really hope so see a chapter 9 soon

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 8 years ago
And then he waterboarded her

Too dark. She seems too accepting of his torture. I hope this tack of his changes before her abject submission doesn't completely run her off the rails. Liked it a lot up to this point, I hope the problem at his homefront makes him a kinder, gentler human being from here on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reality

what I like about this series is the reality of the author's descriptions.....chapter 8 matches the previous chapters in that respect.......the depiction of James' dominance is intense........my favorite part lies ahead, I hope, and that is the love between Melanie and her girlfriend or maybe girlfriends..... that is what really interests me.......write on please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Its a great story but its sooo unfinished! It's just left hanging and I really hope you are going to add more instead of leaving it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This Would Not End Well For Melanie

If James hasn't already killed, he will sooner or later, and his violence and possessiveness suggests that Melanie would become one of his victims. Perhaps she (or Gianna?) could kill him before he killed Melanie, but I wouldn't want to bet on that.

AnnasFriendAnnasFriendabout 5 years ago
Hmmm

Well, I can't fault the writing of this. I felt like I was in the room with them.

Did I enjoy it? I don't know. But... thanks for sharing it. It's powerful stuff. I'll probably have to read this chapter again, more than once, to decide how I feel about it.

Now I'm nervous about the next chapter. How much further can James go? Can we set up a Go Fund Me page to have him tracked down and given a taste of his own medicine? I'd be up for that...

Lil_kittyLil_kittyalmost 3 years ago

I was really hooked on the story until this chapter. This entire scene would've needed communication, continued consent and slow escalation, not to mention serious aftercare, both physically and mentally. Not a good representation of BDSM...

SkydrivinSkydrivinover 2 years ago

As with so many other, this instalment left me uneasy. The lack of true consent covered up by a somewhat coerced consent, is the stuff nightmare court cases are made of. James was a sugar daddy up until now, he has now become a predator. I do hope this is addressed moving forwards. There is controlling then there is pathological.

TGun3112TGun3112about 2 years ago
This is wrong and sick! Forced consent is not consent.

You earned a negative 10. Any thing else I I would like to say about you would be censored!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. Some of the critiques here. This story continues to unfold and be so well written. I feel for our sweet Melanie in this episode but the ending is simply a clash of how the real world sneaks up on us.

Melanieatplay. Wow you are an awesome writer. I love how intense this is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelanieatplay@melanieatplay
2098 Followers
I'm from Las Vegas. I finally finished school and got married. I first started writing about my college experiences but now I mostly write fiction with my collaborators, Harvey and Jim. I hope that you check out my writing, and if you have time, drop me note and let me k...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES