All Comments on 'Meeting John'

by blondeerotica92

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFalmost 11 years ago
Very good first outing

Welcome new author. Nice set up and hot scene. My only nit pic would be the transition into the sex. He said he wanted her to be comfortable with him and he is moving slowly...then right into stripping off her clothes, blindfolding and face fucking her. I got dizzy for a second. Needed a bit more transition. Blindfolding and face fucking don't seem like out of the gate things for strangers. (I'm sure some one here will correct me on that! :D) Look forward to more from you.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Good start

Very nice first submission - I liked the flow of the conversation and the details you provided. It it got a little rushed during the intro to sex felt more like wham bam vs. his earlier controlled demeanor . Mixed messages but overall very nice. Just remember your pacing.

Hope to see more from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1st...

I loved it. For your first submission it was great,but I wished it would go deeper into the bdsm realm. I wish I could meet a guy like that out of the blue LOL.... please write more to this story :-) .....

blondeerotica92blondeerotica92almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Honestly I did not think my story would be perceived so well, and thanks to all of the help from the comments, and their constructive criticism! I will surely have more to come.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous