All Comments on 'Meeting Miriam The Seamtress'

by syreatadiva

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
poor

A waste of time to write or read.

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 8 years agoAuthor

Okay. Thanks for the critique

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 8 years agoAuthor

Okay, I don't mind critique. I will be the first to admit that I am not the best storywriter but I DID put my "heart and soul" into this story and I wanted to be right because this DID happen to me. Other than name changes(I didn't want to get my co-workers in trouble by mentioning their names), all of this happen and I was trying to recollect some things.

Another thing, I notice that especially in this section that busty women(bigger than DDD) that are BBWs don't get a lot of appreciation. I don't know about anyone but speaking from my experience especially, there are millions of women are above a DDD/F(US sizing), not just "porn stars." And there are a lot of beautiful full-figured women that are beautiful and desirable.

Maybe posting about bra sizes offends many, I don't know but I only speak on it because most people correlate breast size with bra size. Not to mention, many people are ignorant about bra sizes. Most of us do wear on the wrong size and D cups aren't as big, depending on band size, isn't as large as it is made on to be.

So I would love for people, if anyone is going to critique this story tell why it is bad so I can do my best to be a better writer. Because I am going to continue to write stories, I am thinking about another fantasy story like I did with Amber but this time with maybe Frenchie Davis, or even Oprah(yes, I actually she is kind of hot). So that's all I am asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good

this is a good story, I really liked the ending, but it is a little long but it was good

MxWidowMxWidowover 8 years ago
This was beautiful! It was believe

This was beautiful! Believable, funny, honest, clever — and hot — through and through.

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
Nice Story! 5*****Stars!

Lovely Story Dear Syreatadiva,

And, as you said on a past comment, this is a Real Story that happened to You!

Also, is a 7 pages Story! Please do Not stop!

Give you 5***** Stars for you hard and nice work.

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian Aunt from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I love this. You do ramble a little, but that's ok. I'm a guy, I'm straight, but I can appreciate this in my own way. I have been married 4 (yes, that is correct) times and each of my wive's breasts have varied widely in size as well as cup. I loved them, I loved their bodies, I loved their breasts, though I am not choosy about breast size. I have noticed after all of these years that I have never been with a woman who looked like she was wearing the right bra. I married my first wife when she was 19 and her last actual fitting was when she was 17. She looked like she was being cut and had red marks every evening when she undressed. As all the women I've known have. Even the woman I had a brief time with that had B-cup (at most) breasts. I'm glad you chose to write about this and it seems especially relevant since you said it actually happened to you. Two of my wives were (are) bi-sexual, but not in a threesome kind of way. They had their own relationships aside from our marriage and that was ok. I knew they loved me and wouldn't leave me for someone else, man or woman. My 4th wife is in an exclusive relationship with a female partner now, is happy, and I'm proud for her. My first wife is in a loveless, bloodless, soulless marriage and I ache for her loneliness. This is the story of a woman who is not finding love (she has a love that is forever unreachable) but she is allowing herself to find comfort and she doesn't suffer from body loathing. Good for you! I really like erotica that actually has an underlying theme and makes a good illustration for other women, or men, as the case may be. I can appreciate Lesbian or bi-sexual relationships because I can see clearly that men and women do some things better that the other. For an example: when she needed to feel filled, my penis filled her better than her female lover's fingers, but try as I might to learn there was no way my tongue was going to be able to hit the hot spots that another woman's can. I could hold her strong and make her feel secure and safe, but her lover could be more soft and sensual. It was just different for us in both cases.

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone who commented. For the last commenter: I do ramble a bit. I am a girl, we tend to be long-winded and get off into tangents sometimes. *smile* But thank you very much for your wonderful comments.

When I first saw them I was blown away. It's great to see genuinely good people in the world and that wants the best for people that they love because they love them. Your post reaffirms that to me. For that alone, thank you for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very good story

As I read this, I visualized as if this was a movie. I n fact it would make a good one. I hope there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Very hot

That would be a 34M size bra?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm Syreatadiva

I can't believe someone actually still reads my story(-ies) since it was written so long ago. My life is so different, I'm now married to the Renee that I wrote about here and in Reunited...and it feels so good. I sometimes go back to my stories just to see what state of mind I was in comparison to where it is now and lol about it.

So to the last comment, I'm not offended by your criticism. Truthfully, it wasn't a good story. I stopped writing after reading other Literotica writers and realized I'm not good at this and it's ok. I rather read the stories and live real life sexual experiences with my wonderful wife.

That said, this really happened as well as Reunited....and it feels so good. I'm a BBW especially now(4'8" 220 lbs), my bra size is a 38Q cup(that's the equivalent of a Y cup in 🇺🇸 sizing) and Miriam still makes my bra to this day. We all have our personal preferences at the end of the day, but BBW are beautiful and there's many men and women who find us attractive and worth fantasizing about.

So even though I can admit in hindsight my stories sucked, I'm a "proud fattie" who adores women of all sizes and body types.

"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous