Meeting My Dirty Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers

Katie knocked on the window a few times. When I turned to look, she was holding a finger over her mouth. I slid out of Paige and walked towards the window. Katie was talking to someone and pouring a drink. When she looked back through the window, I was facing her, stroking my manhood. She tried to ask if she could come inside by pointing at herself, then the room. I started to agree when I felt someone standing behind me.

Paige knelt beside me, opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out. I turned so Katie had a perfect side-view of us. We were less than two feet from Katie, with only a window between her and us. Paige pushed her tongue out and ran it along the bottom of my shaft as she took me into her mouth. I watched her wrap her lips around me and throw her head on and off of my dick. She had one hand around the base of my shaft. I glanced over to Katie. She looked intrigued and upset at the same time. Paige brought her other hand up to play with my balls.

I grabbed the sides of her head and pushed myself deeper into her throat again and again. She was making noises as I pulled my throbbing cock out of her throat and shoved it back in. I fucked her face harder, pushed farther into her throat. Her face was getting red. She would gasp for air every few seconds.

I glanced towards the window. Katie was staring so hard, I'm surprised she wasn't drooling. I pulled Paige's head back with one hand and milked my dick with the other. Spurt after spurt shot into Paige's mouth and onto her face. She stuck out her tongue, trying to catch every drop. I turned her head towards the window so Katie could see my cum on Paige's face. Paige ran her tongue all around her mouth, trying to reach what was left. I wiped it off with my finger. She licked it clean for me.

After getting dressed, we headed back to the party. As soon as I stepped outside, Katie asked, "Is it my turn yet?"

I smiled at her as I looked at my watch and said, "I don't think you have much time, Sweetie."

"Bullshit! What time is it?"

I held my hand near my stomach to hide it and pointed towards the gate. Katie glanced at my hand, then at the gate. I said, "That time."

Mike was walking towards us.

Cayce
Cayce
10 Followers
12