Meeting My Domme While Shopping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that one of them broke off and worryingly moved behind me. My concern was justified as I felt him spit down onto my ass crack then use his fingers to work the saliva into my ass. I wanted to cry out but the other guy realised this and shoved his dick even deeper into my throat and then start to roughly fuck it. Then I was taken from behind, wincing as a thick, black dick slowly wormed it's way into my ass and then start to move in and out, fucking me.

I was spit roasted like that for some time and then the guys swapped ends so that I could taste my own shit. They finished up with both spilling their large loads of cum all over my face while Mistress Allison zoomed in on my distressed, cum covered face.

They released my wrists and we all got dressed without saying anything. Finally, once I was ready to leave Allison walked up to me and snarled.

"I guess you didn't enjoy that so much did you bitch? Well that's just a bit more evidence for me to keep to make sure you keep being a good boy and do exactly what your Mistress tells you to do, eh? Good. Well right now your Mistress is telling you to fuck off back to your work. But first, two things. You will offer to drive your wife to mine tomorrow night for the party and then offer to come and collect her so she can have a few drinks with the girls. Secondly, take this butt plug, when you come here tomorrow night to pick up Christina it had better be buried in your asshole, because I will be checking!" I did not get much work done that afternoon. I spent most of it reliving my ordeal mentally while feeling awful that I just could not seem to get rid of my erection. Eventually I had to sneak off the disabled toilets at work and wank myself off. I had hated it, hadn't I?

The next night came and I did not want Christina to go to Allison's party. I worried what would happen to her or what she might find out. But my wife was quite excited by the prospect, she, as a rule, found it hard to make new friends and was pretty pleased that Allison seemed to be taking an interest in her. Little knowing that I was worried stiff at Allison's interest and what it may lead to. She was dressed really nice in a pretty sexy blue dress that gave me an instant erection but how I wished she didn't look so damned cute when she was going to that monster Domme's abode.

Still I drove her to the address I knew so well (but was supposed not to) and dropped her off. I didn't dare go in with her so I waited until my dear sweet wife had entered that spider's web then sped away home. I'm ashamed to admit that when I got home I started fumbling with the butt plug and wondering the best way to fit it in my ass. Standing in our bedroom naked and staring at the thick, plastic item in my hand I realised just what a miserable human being I really was. The realisation did not prevent me from using soap to lube it up and then slowly working the plug into my ass so that it filled me up.

At half twelve it was Mistress Allison who made the phone call to tell me the party was breaking up and to come and collect my wife. She started out nice and normal, someone was obviously listening in but by the end she was in full on Domme mode.

"And make sure that butt plug is in place bitch. I will be checking and you don't want to know what I'll do if it isn't there!"

She hung up abruptly and I waddled out to the car. Sitting down wasn't a whole lot of fun but I had to to drive. I was pretty nervous ringing the bell to Mistress Allison's house when I arrived. All sorts of thoughts went through my head, uppermost being whether she had in any way let Christina know of my terrible betrayals.

It was Allison that answered the door and as we faced each other she stepped outside and in one fluid movement reached her hand down to send a finger towards my ass. It hit the plastic and she smiled.

"Good bitch. Now come on in. Before you go you will ask to go to the loo and once there you will suck on that until I come and take it from you. Understand?"

Then she ushered me into the house, still none the wiser as to what had happened that night. I found out quickly enough though at Christina was in a good mood and had had a good time. She had drunk a few wines and was pretty giddy and happy. She fell against me and giggled as she told me.

"I've bought a few things, hope you won't be too annoyed with me."

I reassured her it was fine and helped her back to her seat. There were still a few other women about, including the party organiser. It was clearly something like an Anne Summers Party as there were sexy underwear and sex toys being packed away and I couldn't quite believe that my timid wife had attended this type of thing and seemed to enjoy it.

"Feeling a bit embaressed Colin" called out Allison amiably enough, " you shouldn't be, you're not the only guy here. Clive and Nathan helped out out, didn't they girls?"

These, of course, were the two young men that had so severely fucked my mouth and asshole earlier that day. I think I froze as they stepped up and shook hands with me knowingly. My pretty wife just giggled and it took me a few moments to find my voice.

"Erm, Allison? Could I use the bathroom?"

"Certainly Colin, it's just up the stairs, here, I'm going up anyway let me show you. Christina you speak to the boys and I'll have your hubby back before you know it."

I followed my Mistress up the stair to a bathroom I knew only too well. After all I had licked the seat and the rim of her porcelain a few times previously and once I had so angered my Domme that she plunged my head right into the toilet bowl and proceeded to take me back to my school days by holding my head in there while she flushed and gave me a swirlie.

She waited at the top of the stairs but told me to keep the door open so she could watch me drop my trousers and struggle to remove the large, butt plug.

It came out after a struggle with an audible pop and with depressing inevitability Mistress Allison pointed at my mouth and told me to suck it clean. Fighting my rising gorge I stretched my lips and forced the shit stained plastic into my mouth and obediently sucked and licked it clean before she would allow me to go back downstairs.

I got out of there as quickly as I could after though Christina seemed in no hurry. She was still merry and it quickly became clear as we drove home that she had really enjoyed herself and was rapidly coming to think of Allison as a friend. That was not good news!

I heard nothing from Mistress Allison for the next week, and while that was a relief I was no naïve enough to believe she was finished with me. This was more than proven when I came home from work to find Allison and Christina laughing and joking in the living room, with Allison having brought the goodies that my wife had ordered at the party. Before I had even properly entered Allison called out.

"Hope you don't mind Colin but I've stolen your wife away this Friday, she's coming out with me and the girls."

I didn't like the prospect of that but what could I say? As it turns out it would be a Friday night that Christina and I would never, ever forget....

TO BE CONTINUED

12