All Comments on 'Meeting My Domme While Shopping Ch. 02'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
brunettepatricebrunettepatriceover 9 years ago

Love this story particularly from Christina's perspective and how Allison is playing them both. I cannot wait for the next chapter. Hopefully Christina goes through a lot of emotional anguish and distress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow was that stupid

What magic control does Allison have over anyone that they don't give her? You'd be surprised what success you'd have with the word "No". And if Allison didn't understand, take the paddle away from her and break if off in her ass. This was just stupidity run amok without rhyme or reason. Assault and battery for the illiterate. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Her power over them not quite believable. Him, maybe, as there is past blackmail material. Her? Magical pussy, but I don't see how. You haven't given us enough reason for this couple to put up with her sh!t. Human nature dictates even the lowest consensual slave gets something or they won't stay around.

iceblockiceblockover 9 years ago
Submissives

Comments made from others here about this being unrealistic are clearly not from genuine submissives. Only submissives can truly understand how and why we allow these things to be done to us. My life is a misery at the hands of my Consensual blackmailer, and any time I try to get away from Her I only last not much more than a few months before I go crawling back, usually with more money than I can afford, so that She can continue treating me this way. Normal people just don't get it, and I can see why they don't, I just hope these types of comments don't dissuade The Dark Cloud from continuing to write this type of story. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

i love this, please continue the story mr darkcloud, i really want to know what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pls Continue the story But Seperately

hiii I liked your story Meeting My Domme While Shopping.

Usually Cheating stories are hurtful though ur story is sooo Erotic. Pls continue it but pls stick this couple together..

Just let plot become more erotic & on different places..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More for Christina

Really look to this becoming more with Colin forced to watch Christina made a true pain slut, tormented, tortured and fucked by many in front of him on secret and on video. Hoping for more.

MrCuffeeMrCuffeeabout 8 years ago
Believe it

After reading the comments saying this story is unbelievable, that hey could not believe Colin and especially Christine could take such treatment from anyone, I feel I should comment. I have been married to a wonderful, but very vanilla woman for a long time. Because of age and health I have had to physically leave the "Scene" a few years ago. I am a Switch, a Dom by nature, but found that subbing to another released the physical and emotional stress brought on from my high stress profession and forced social status.

As a Dom I took on married subs only, who where not finding all they needed within their marriage, but who loved their husbands. They sought me for the, physical and emotional attention that my demands, pain, humiliation and rewards brought them, taking them for a time to a completely different place, almost a complete escape.

For myself, I was fortunate to find a wonderful professional Domme who took me into her world, a place where all my worries and stress were releaved, at least for awhile. The pain and humiliation took me into a completely different world where I felt free. I love my wife and my Domme, each differently. Together they made my life whole and completely rewarding.

Christine, Colin and Allison are completely. There are thousands of really people living these very scenes right now..I am truly thankful now for Literotica, I read a lot of stories from obvious pretenders to the Scene. The Dark Cloud knows of which he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Absolutely love this story and hope there is a third chapter. The threat of her losing her hair had me dripping

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what utter rubbish

Just a totally implausible story,

Dan702Dan702almost 3 years ago

Very good enjoyed it very much !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm going to do a chapter 3 where someone repeatedly beats the s**t out of Allison. She will love being mistreated as all her subs watch!

That should fit you story well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous